Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2007, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Id love to see 300 just for Gerard Butler! he was great in Phntom of the Opera, though it might be hard for me to come with you Steph! but have a good time all the same, sometimes its fun to watch movies alone! (sometimes! )
The TV shows will be shown on Arab channels and they only censor the nude scenes, so they are not as bad as Iranian TV, Ill actually understand whats going on!

That seems like a very fun bday Strider, and you have every right to brag!

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-27-2007, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

So only a month to go, eh P&W?

Steph, any of them, but in particular, "A Boy named Sue".

I saw enough of the oscars to see Jessica Biel....OMG....nice.

I just hope, for Alex's sake that the Thrashers can put a win together for him.

"I'd put 10 Callies up against a wall!" I loved that line....so serious. I love Bill.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I haven't watched this week's BSG yet. I did watch Heroes--which totally rocked. We got so much information--I'm still trying to process it all. I think I'll have to watch it again.

Great ending too.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Sheida, it'll be the best b-day in a long, long time

Jerry...Ha, they won last night, beating the Bruins 3-2 in Boston. Don't worry...I predict a big playoff run, if not Stanley Cup finals for the team. They have the talent and the players necessary to do so. Plus, we got the best player from your St. Loius Blues How do you like them apples?

p&w...BSG was very controversial and hard hitting episode. You may like it.

I'm having a great day at work again, can't complain. This week has been awesome so far. I hope the rest of you are too

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
Oh no, that's just one of the days There are a lot of other plans. Dinner at the cheesecake factory my fav. place to eat, another day going to the Mall of GA for some shopping, there's a B&N there and to see The 300 in the IMAX.

I saw on the news, where it snowed again in NYC.
Oooh, sounds like a lot of fun.

And yes,,,it did, and a lot of people were stranded, once again at the airports.

I still have yet to watch BSG. I forgot to record it on the DVR, so now I'm just waiting for the repeat, othewise I'll just have to download it.

Heroes was amaaaazing last night. Lots of new information, and a great ending. I can't wait until the season comes out on DVD.

Jerry - A for you, to be nice.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

hey people...

sorry I've been MIA the past days, been busy, busy and also really tired and now I'm suffering from a headache and menstrual cramps,can I get a woot woot so yeah I've had worse weeks but I've also been better,well I'm looking forward to my hairdresser appointment on Friday and my friend's wedding is Saturday, that should be nice

I hope everyone is good...I see atleast Alex is...

I just watched the "edited" version of the Oscars, I loved Ellen Degeneres hosting,she's a total riot other than that it was okay, Martin Scorsese's win was pretty moving though

I guess that's all I got for now, I think I should get off the puter and get some rest...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 02-28-2007 at 04:16 AM
Old 02-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottyaboutharry (View Post)
Id love to see 300 just for Gerard Butler! he was great in Phntom of the Opera, though it might be hard for me to come with you Steph! but have a good time all the same, sometimes its fun to watch movies alone! (sometimes! )
The TV shows will be shown on Arab channels and they only censor the nude scenes, so they are not as bad as Iranian TV, Ill actually understand whats going on!
OMG you like Gerry too?
I loved him in Phantom of the Opera. He was also very good in Dear Frankie which was this indie Scottish film.
Well I may be talking my sister into changing her mind.

Ohh that's cool. I don' think much of Lost will be censored then.

Jerry. Boy Names Sue always makes me laugh, that's a good one.
Ever see Walk the Line?
I love that movie.

Maria...woot woot
feel better girl
Old 02-28-2007, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

I've watched Heroes twice now....what's better, next week, Peter vs Sylar, Round 2.....*DING*. On top of that, apparently we haven't even seen the tip of the iceburg on what the Hatian can do....

Actually, Alex, you got the second best player. Bill Guerin was our top scorer, and he went to San Jose. Being that your team is 4 points from being out of the playoffs all together, you guys better start winning. Oh yeah, is now the time when I tell you that Keith sucks in the playoffs, ask anyone in Phoenix or St. Louis who's seen him disappear every post season.

Kara, was I not being nice?

Hi maria, bye maria....wow she's gone in a flash.

Steph, I loved Walk the Line, great movie, and hits home on a couple of things.

How's everyone doing today?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
Oooh, sounds like a lot of fun.
It will be

Quote:
I still have yet to watch BSG. I forgot to record it on the DVR, so now I'm just waiting for the repeat, othewise I'll just have to download it.
I thought you had it programmed to record it every time sci-fi channel shows an episode? Well, if you miss it, it's not a critical episode to the story. Make sure you don't miss the next 3, final episodes of S3. A lot will be happening.

Quote:
I can't wait until the season comes out on DVD.
I can say the same thing about "Rome", S2 on HBO, going on right now. Absolutely fantastic! I would say it's as good or even better than BSG.

Well, Wednesday...already 9am, and I've got a "hot date" with the step mill for an hour. I wish you all a great day

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Well, saw BSG last night. I was glad to see the Chief be able to work out some of the grievances w/ Adama & the pres. It only seems fair that everyone pitch in given their circumstances. (WWII had some very successful mobilizations of the general populace). If the survival of everyone is at stake, then everyone should contribute.

Baltar did come off a bit Marxist, didn't he?
Old 02-28-2007, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Steph - I loved both Walk the line and phantom of the Opera. Though I havent seen Gerard Butler in any other movis, he was amazing in that one! and Walk the line was just beautiful, the songs were lovely and the acting was great! Much better than Capote, Blah, I think it should have been in the best picture nominees instead of Capote but oh well!

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sheida, I totally agree.
Walk the Line is so great. I can watch it over and over.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

p&w...to me Baltar came off as unlikeable as ever in this episode. I've never been a fan of his, and I hope he dies before the series ends.

FNL tonight, probably my least favorite episode of S1. Weak stuff, I hope the show returns strong to finish the season.

No new SV or Grey's Anatomy tomorrow night...but I am all caught up on S2 of Rome, currently on HBO. Best show I've ever seen, period.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked FNL tonight. I like Smash and Waverly's story. I almost cried at the end when she was depressed.
I hope Tim doesn't sleep with that kid's mom.

Lost was really good. It was lighter and funny.
I prefer it to the darker "Others" episodes.
Hurley and Charlie are OTP.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

I really dislike Waverly's character, it's the way the writers have written her. Is everything about "race" when it comes to her? It's a big turn off. Plus, when I was watching the show I kept saying "Leave now, get out now" to Brian when I heard "mood swings" The whole thing with Tim and the mom next door with the kid is totally unecessary and taking screen time away from the already large cast. I didn't like any of it. The only good things were Eric, Tami and Tyra/Tami scenes.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread