Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Though in my case Am welcoming committing
She got so mad when she couldn't bring me to the light side and she tried hard especially bringing out my favorites
Wanted to give that invite out cause we've brought the board over the summer into a new direction - a lot of variety of topics plus we love to talk so why not talk about a huge fave when it comes to SW

On Topic - most of my theories are floating around in threads I try to bring them centered in here but mainly out in the galaxy that is known as the Star Wars board
Old 07-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

I remember the evil chickens, and I also remember when Fan Forum wouldn't work for 1 whole day. Man that was brutal.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OH god her and the roaster

That weekend at the end I was going stir crazy

So you got any theories for TLJ or even conclusion of the saga?
Old 07-31-2017, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
OH god her and the roaster

That weekend at the end I was going stir crazy

So you got any theories for TLJ or even conclusion of the saga?
Yep the evil roaster. Me too hopefully it won't happen again. Well just the same one which is Rey being Luke's Daughter. See one of the reasons why I like Rey being Luke's Daughter, is because it really raises the stakes for the family. Leia wants nothing more than to get her Son back, but if Rey was Luke's Daughter how far would he go to keep Rey safe from Kylo, and how far would Leia go to keep her Son safe from Rey. Like I believe this could cause the twins to turn on each other, and tear the family apart from the inside.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not against Rey being Luke's and you've got some interesting pointers for sure

Granted am low on the theorize of her being Luke's but I like your way
Old 08-01-2017, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not against Rey being Luke's and you've got some interesting pointers for sure

Granted am low on the theorize of her being Luke's but I like your way
Thanks. I wonder if Snoke blackmailed Luke. Like he told him if he didn't go into solitude, he would kill Rey. Snoke could've known Rey was alive, but didn't know she was on Jakku. And maybe Luke didn't know he had a Daughter, until Snoke told him. It seems Snoke is obsessed with the Skywalker family. So if she was Luke's Daughter, it would explain why Snoke wants to replace Kylo with Rey.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Will admit it seems you've given some great thought to Rey being Luke's you've got some intriguing thoughts
Old 08-01-2017, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't really see Snoke caring much for Rey other than wanting her dead, from what he said in TFA, because she's a huge thread, force wise. I think Snoke is more connected to Kylo and Luke's story, because obviously Luke failed Kylo at some point and Snoke slipped in and pushed him to the dark side.

I really hope the final battle with Snoke is with him and Luke, not Rey (or even Kylo of he turns good again). I think Snoke is the big guns and our big guns = Luke
Old 08-01-2017, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
I don't really see Snoke caring much for Rey other than wanting her dead, from what he said in TFA, because she's a huge thread, force wise. I think Snoke is more connected to Kylo and Luke's story, because obviously Luke failed Kylo at some point and Snoke slipped in and pushed him to the dark side.

I really hope the final battle with Snoke is with him and Luke, not Rey (or even Kylo of he turns good again). I think Snoke is the big guns and our big guns = Luke
Nope in the novel&script? Snoke tells Rey to kill Kylo, just like the Emperor told Luke to kill Vader. Its kinda revealed the main reason why Snoke only wanted Kylo is because he's Vader's Grandson. Really I believe there be 2 twists in TLJ, 1. Kylo killed Rey's Mom maybe over Luke's lightsaber? And 2. Kylo kills Snoke and becomes the main villain for IX. Snoke&Kylo is like the classical Mob Boss&Mob Boss's apprentice. At some point the apprentice will want to overthrow the Mob Boss, and become the Mob Boss himself.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Its just that pretty much any theories can be strongly backed - so its really just up in the air and wait to see what they do
Old 08-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can totally see that happening, I just don't think it will I don't think Kylo has it in him to be the big bad guy. I think he'll either die in a redemption act like Vader did, or stay alive as a good guy. I think Snoke will be the bad guy until the final movie.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I also feel that way too Snoke is the main villain - I want to see redemption from Kylo
Old 08-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

I think Abrams said this isn't just a story of someone becoming the hero [Rey]. But it's also a story of someone becoming the villain. [Kylo]. I think that's how the force will be balanced. Rey will forever represent the light-side, and Kylo will forever represent the dark-side. Plus if Rey is Luke's Daughter, than that would make it more symbolic. The story started with Anakin, continued on with his kids LukeLeia, and now it ends with their kids Rey&Kylo.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can see the symbolic cause that brings me to the Mortis Arc that I loved beyond words related to The Clone Wars show but still not convinced that Rey is Luke's

I appreciate the theory and especially appreciate those that believe she is Luke's especially fond of you cause you bring so much to support your theory of wanting Rey to be Luke's. You get my mind twisting and turning which I LOVE

I think for myself related to the parentage of Rey just gonna wait for the movie now - I have my main theory of Midichlorian that I'm sticking too until its proven right or wrong - I've put myself down for Kenobi

I'm really just sitting on the fence related to Rey being Luke's if you were writing it than hands down - you've got me buying into what you've said in here and sounds like you need to join the two of us related to where the 3 of us need to be writers for Disney regarding Disney
Old 08-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I appreciate the theory and especially appreciate those that believe she is Luke's especially fond of you cause you bring so much to support your theory of wanting Rey to be Luke's. You get my mind twisting and turning which I LOVE

Thanks. I guess I'm too much of a optimistic&hopeful person. I was like that when it looked like Spidey wouldn't be joining the MCU.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread