Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2017, 12:46 AM
New Fan

Question for Star Wars fans please???

I posted this question yesterday but I cannot see the thread so here I go again.
My brother claims that the line by Darth Vader "Luke, I am your father" has now changed to "No, I am your father".
My brother claims that due to the Hadron Collider experiments, some things such as lines in movies, cartoons etc have miraculously totally changed from what they used to be. He said this is called the Mandela effect.
My brother said everyone knows the line in the first Star Wars movie was "Luke, I am now your father" but has changed to "No, I am your father" and nobody can explain it?
I just want to know..... has the line changed...if so, .is it because the latest version has been remastered or something".
I think he is talking crazy so I thought who better to ask than some die hard Star Wars fans.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here

We cycle though 6 pages of threads daily where your original thread from previous was answered and here's the link of it

http://www.fanforum.com/f99/question...fans-63193505/
Old 07-19-2017, 03:41 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Here

We cycle though 6 pages of threads daily where your original thread from previous was answered and here's the link of it

http://www.fanforum.com/f99/question...fans-63193505/
Thank you
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top