Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anikan and Padme have the doomed angsty love. Han and Leia had the sexual tension and really good witty remarks.
Old 07-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Loyal Fan

oh my do I really have to choose?
Old 07-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Alas, tis the nature of the thread.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I have to go with Anakin and Padmé.....they are really in love while Léia at The Empire Strikes Back kisses Luke (when he had lost his hand and was in the ship) even being kissed by Han moments before!!!!!
Old 07-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Total Fan

I'd say Anakin and Padme. Their love is sad because you know its doomed form the start but to watch them do whatever it takes to be together that's what makes a true love story.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darh Lady
I have to go with Anakin and Padmé.....they are really in love while Léia at The Empire Strikes Back kisses Luke (when he had lost his hand and was in the ship) even being kissed by Han moments before!!!!!
You're thinking of the beginning of ESB when Leia kisses Luke to make Han jealous after the two of them fight and Luke & Han get stuck outside on Hoth. Leia & Han's kiss is on the Falcon later.

~Kat
Old 08-07-2005, 06:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten
You're thinking of the beginning of ESB when Leia kisses Luke to make Han jealous after the two of them fight and Luke & Han get stuck outside on Hoth. Leia & Han's kiss is on the Falcon later.
Yeah, but after Luke loses his hand and Leia rescues him at Bespin. Then, Luke is in the bed at the Falcon and Leia is taking care of him, Lando calls her and she says to Luke: I´ll be back soon (I think...) and then she kisses him...
Old 08-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darh Lady
Yeah, but after Luke loses his hand and Leia rescues him at Bespin. Then, Luke is in the bed at the Falcon and Leia is taking care of him, Lando calls her and she says to Luke: I´ll be back soon (I think...) and then she kisses him...
There wasn't anything romantic about that kiss. It was just affection on Leia's part. Leia had already admitted to Han (and herself) that she loved him, but she still cares a lot about Luke. I think by the end of the movie, Luke knows it's Han that Leia loves.

~Kat
Old 08-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten
There wasn't anything romantic about that kiss. It was just affection on Leia's part. Leia had already admitted to Han (and herself) that she loved him, but she still cares a lot about Luke. I think by the end of the movie, Luke knows it's Han that Leia loves.
I have to agrre with you...anyway I think Padmé and Anakin are more romantic....
Old 08-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

i think that anikan and padme were really romantic and everything its just the end that kinda messes it up...how anikan chokes padme..other than that, they are a better couple
Old 10-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanafan (View Post)
Which couple do you prefer?Which of the two couples is more real,emotional?
I can see no real feeling whatsoever in Padme/Anakin. The ship drives me up the wall. Han and Leia is good. Both Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher were great in their roles and they were friends in real life and they work really well together onscreen.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:47 PM
New Fan

I have to go with Anakin and Padme. It's a tragic love story, but a love story nontheless
Old 10-30-2008, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

What I love about Han and Leia is the witty banter and the sexual tension. And Harrison and Carrie made it work so well. Also they get the happy and complete ending. It think that is why I don't seek out much L/H fanfic. Because they got a happy ending.

Anakin and Padmé interest me more because of the all undertones and possibilities we don't see on screen. There is all this angsty drama there not very touched upon in the films. I know their dialogue is "oh boy " but they must have done something right with their performances to engage me and thousands of fanfic writers.

I do love them both.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:11 PM
New Fan

Yeah. It is too bad Anakin and Padme never really had the chance. They were surrounded by war ripping them apart. Han and Lea were brought together by war which seems too easy for me.

I do love the dialogue: "I love you" "I know" Han was great.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Anakin/Padme for me. Han/Leia are so good as well but Idk I think it was AP's love that started and ending one part and the same with H/L.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top