Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Padme and Anakin vs Han Solo and Leia

Which couple do you prefer?Which of the two couples is more real,emotional?
I'll be home,love
Old 06-06-2005, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hello Bobby You're here too?

Well I think there is no contest, but then I'm biased. Padmè and Anakin are very intense and angsty..but its Leia and Han who are all brooding sexual tension, and just plain the best

IMO

ETA I was hoping to see some Yaddle and Yoda 'action', but she seems to have got lost?
Old 06-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

I have to go with Anakin and Padme all the angst.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

It's really hard to choose bcause they're two very different couples. I love Anakin and Padmé because of their really intense relation ship. I love Han and Leia because their relation ship is sweet and funny too, it's based on love and respect. I don't think I can choose

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 06-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

oooh for me it's anakin and padme no contest. A love so strong and extreme that can turn someone evil is... wow
thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 2:17
Old 06-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Uh, I'm going to go with Leia and Han. Their love was very real, and together they were perfect in their imperfections. Anakin and Padme had this great tragic love but although I think Padme loved Anakin I can't help feeling like it was more worship on Anakin's part.

Buffy/Angel,Lex/Clark,Sean/Emma,Meredith/Derrick

Avi by: Suga*babe
Old 06-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Han and Leia worked the best in the movies. Throughout all three films, I bought into the developing relationship and thought it was portrayed and written really well.

However, the idea of Anakin and Padme has always appealed to me. I've always wondered about the wife of Darth Vader, and I was always interested in their relationship. The idea of them remains appealing (more so than Han/Leia to be honest), but I'm not as satisfied with how their relationship was written and developed in the movies. I like them more in ROTS than AOTC, but their relationship just seemed rushed with AOTC (because in TPM they couldn't "go there" obviously - one of my reasons for wishing Anakin was older in Episode 1).

The story of Anakin and Padme in my head, I love the same as Han and Leia's story. In the movies though, I think more development for A/P was needed.

~Kat
Old 06-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Normally,I'd go with Han and Leia.I easily fall for this type of couple but for me,it all begins and ends with Padmé and Anakin.They are my fav characters of the saga and my fav couple,hands down.I LOVE their story and Hayden and Natalie were just perfect(IMO).
Old 06-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Even though Anakin's HOTTTTTTT (...not to sound shallow or anything ), I'm a total Han and Leia shipper! Gotta love the banter

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 06-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love both couples, but I have to give the edge to Anakin/Padme. I connect to them on a deeper emotional level, and I love what Hayden and Natalie did with the characters in RotS.

Jen | tumblr
Old 06-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Absolute Fan

they are way too different, they are both real and emotional couples and i both individually loved there story line

hans and leia were more full of fun

yet aniken and padme are more serious, both i love
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 06-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

I'll always bet on Han's luck.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Anakin and Padme
Old 06-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very hard to chose. I ship them both.

I love the Han/Leia banter. And it started as soon as they met.
Leia: Looks like you managed to cut off our only escape route.
Han: Maybe you'd like to get back in your cell, your Highness.

They are more fun and and like a light hearted comedy team when they fight. And they way he'd tease her with your worship and hightness

Padme and Anakin were more dark and like a Greek tradgedy. You knew it was doomed from the begining with him going to be a Jedi and all. But everything he did, he did it for her. And without Padme and Anakin... no Leia.

Also i realized, in AotC Padme admits her love for Anakin right before the go into the arena, thinking they are going to die and she'll never get the chance.
In Empire, Leia admits she loves Han right before he goes into carbonite.
They both admitted it right before they didn't think they would ever get the chance.
Like mother, like daughter.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Great observation BehrItAll! I've never noticed that before about them admitting their love right before the person was about to die.

And although I prefer Han Solo and Leia, that scene with Anakin and Padme in ROTS when he returns from rescueing Palpatine is so adorable! When he excuses himself from talking with the guy from NYPD Blue and runs over to her! I love it! And they both look so happy (even though he pauses and gives an "oh crap" look at first when she says she's pregnant ).

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top