Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

PNUT013- Awesome. I haven't watched ND yet, but I am in love with Garden State.

Heh. Thanks, Ken.

Old 12-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Linds - ND is sooo funny! You'll love it. And I'm glad you loved Garden State.

PNUt - How funny was the end of ND, with the song.

Old 12-30-2004, 11:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm watching it in a bit! I'll let you know. Heh.

Craig/Ashley Spinner/Manny Toby/Manny Melissa McIntyre Peacekeeper
Cory/Topanga Ryan/Lindsay Deb/Jon Ben/Sue Bradin/Callie

Vote Saved By The Bell
Old 12-30-2004, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

I know my reaction is a little late, but oh my god, Linds....ow. owowowowowowow.

The only experience I can relate to that is one time I stabbed myself in the foot with a pencil that was really really sharp and I just sort of went "What....?" and started crying. But obviously, not as bad as 5" piece of wood. OW.

So yeah, I didn't rent GS, I just said "Screw it" and bought it. It was so incredibly awesome and amazing and gah I can not go on enough about it because it's so good. Not just the script either, it's so design-y and composition-y from a photographer or a fan artist point of view. I was like going "Oh my god, the color scheme of this shot is sooooo analgos!" and yeah. I'm taking a computers in art and photography class right now so I was seeing all those elements and falling in love with Zach Braff for directing from a photographer's frame of mind when it came to framing and angles, etc. So awesome. I'm not gonna shut up about this...so I should just stop. heh.
Samantha #121

Last edited by sick little jag; 12-30-2004 at 11:28 PM
Old 12-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know my reaction is a little late, but oh my god, Linds....ow. owowowowowowow. The only experience I can relate to that is one time I stabbed myself in the foot with a pencil that was really really sharp and I just sort of went "What....?" and started crying. But obviously, not as bad as 5" piece of wood. OW.
Thanks. Yeah, it was seriously painful! But the two shots were definitely worse than anything. *shudder*

ITA about Garden State. That movie is just so beautiful, in every way possible.

Old 12-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

yeah, I HATE needles. As a child they would have to like...peel me off the wall to get my vacinations. At one point, when I had a staff infection on my elbow they had to lance, I was able to talk myself down and convince myself it wasn't that bad and I think that was the only time I've not freaked out over having a shot. Getting blood drawn is this whole other drama though. I like, can't do it. At all. They have to give me laughing gas to make me so like "duuur" I can't even fight so they can draw blood. It's no good. Heh. And yet, I want to double pierce my ears and get a little stud in my nose. Gluton for torture, much?
Samantha #121
Old 12-31-2004, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sick little jag
Gluton for torture, much?

Wow ... the worst experience I had w/ a needle, was when I was supposed to get a shot, and my doctor literally had to chase me to do it. It was bad ... and I was like 10-11 years old.

Old 12-31-2004, 04:57 AM
Extreme Fan

All this talk of needles .. =x

I watched ND tonight! The whole thing was just absolutely hilarious! I just loved the way he talked. It was just the greatest. I'll watch Garden State tomorrow.

Craig/Ashley Spinner/Manny Toby/Manny Melissa McIntyre Peacekeeper
Cory/Topanga Ryan/Lindsay Deb/Jon Ben/Sue Bradin/Callie

Vote Saved By The Bell
Old 12-31-2004, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Glad you enjoyed ND, PNUT013 !

Old 12-31-2004, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sick little jag
yeah, I HATE needles. As a child they would have to like...peel me off the wall to get my vacinations. At one point, when I had a staff infection on my elbow they had to lance, I was able to talk myself down and convince myself it wasn't that bad and I think that was the only time I've not freaked out over having a shot. Getting blood drawn is this whole other drama though. I like, can't do it. At all. They have to give me laughing gas to make me so like "duuur" I can't even fight so they can draw blood. It's no good. Heh. And yet, I want to double pierce my ears and get a little stud in my nose. Gluton for torture, much?
about the laughing gas. I got my ears pierced this year but seriously, whoever did it was stupid because they took their sweet time pushing that needle through the ear, I could feel it rippnig skin. Horrible memory...
Old 12-31-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

I am soo glad I'm off from work today.

I saw Garden State, it was alright, one of those slow and weird movies. It was cute, I think Natalie Portman was really good in it. I'm love the movie Wimbeldon.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry Katie.

Jen - You thought it was just alright? But, I'm glad you liked Natalie Portman, she was amazing in that movie.

Wow ... it's New Year's Eve. So, everyone should list the great and not so great memories they had this year.

Old 12-31-2004, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Hm...

Some great memories include my trip to Boston with my friends, seeing many concerts, visiting friends in college, going to college..

Some bad ones include some events that happened this week, saying good-bye to friends in college (so much crying, oh god), and some other.
Old 12-31-2004, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Some great memories include going to Las Vegas and Washington D.C., working on the newspaper w. my friend, meeting jen, chatting it up at fanforum, all the new tv shows i love, quitting my job, turning 21, drinking/partying, coyote ugly.

Some bad ones include the politics at the paper, not having a job, realizing what my friend is truly like, retaking eng 101, my date w/ jen, my relationship w. my parents, not-really saying goodbye to my friend of 10 years. My uncle died, RIP

Old 12-31-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

i'd join in on this little discussion of good and bad memories, but i'll just say most of it was bad and leave it at that. The only good thing that happened this year was I won tickets to warped tour. That was the climax of my year...after that it all went sharply downhill.
Samantha #121
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top