Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 02:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Elizabeth Turner:

I was in that Patio section where we had to pay $5 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but it was worth it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes I saw Adrian Brody! He looked great didn't he? Aww a couple of girls screamed his name in mine and I was one of them hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I hope I get get the pics uploaded when I do get them...I know they probably REALLY suck but oh well lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh did you get any autographs? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
*Kimbles* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Oh you mean the Starbucks right by the enterance? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] we looked into going there but of course it was full [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] We might have seen each other then without knowing it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

No I didn't [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Did you? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Yay someone else that screamed his name! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was so werid to how he arrived, I mean he didn't pull up in a limo he walked the path that the limos drove on so when I saw him it took me a sec, and then I was like "OMG it's Adrian Brody!" And I was jumping up and down [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and then I screamed his name (alone) which is pretty sad but funny in a way [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sand I'll totally post the pics later then! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

it's good to be back. hopefully i'll be able to stay back for a while.

oh my gosh i'm ridiculously excited for ROTK, i can't even think about anything else. I'm trying to get tickets for the 12:01 am show next week. also, Elijah on SNL this weekend should rock!

time to go do more work. eew i hate finals.
Old 12-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I am excited about seeing the movie too. But I cannot wait to see Lij on SNL either. I hope he has some good skits. Lately SNL has sucked, I hate to say.
Lifer #1
"Walking between the raindrops with you."~-Lifehouse
Leggo my Greggo!
WildB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 12:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

"Hi!", Sami! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You know, you an utter more than a sentece here. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ahhh! Jo! Of course we remember you! How could we forget a fellow Elijah fan?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Bummer that school got in the way of your online time, but I suppose an education of some sort would take priority. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] How have you been?

Like your avvie by the way. "The O.C." just aired in Australia last week, and I'm so very hooked. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Aww Linds, well I'm glad you had fun in your drunken state. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I myself do not drink, as to feel out of control is not a feeling I'd like to feel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That didn't make sense, did it? I worked on Saturday *grumbles* and just spent the Sunday doing what I normally do = catch up on my post (as I penpal) and watch movies. I actually watched 3 eps of "Undeclared" cos I hadn't watched the eps I'd taped off telly.

"Hello!", Kimbles! Ooh, when you get your photos developed, you know who'd like to see them, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hey Sara! No, no, no. I'm not like that. Of course I'm not bitchy that you had a fantastic opertunity to see your fave idols...of course I'm totally happy that you had that experience. I may be green with envy, but in a friendly way, not bitchy. So by telling us every single detail would not be rubbing it in our faces or showing off. You're just sharing your story to fellow fans. And that's a good thing, yeah? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Ha, I'd gathered that this regular customer wanted me to help his neighbour, but my marital status doesn't have anything to do with it. His excuse was that he (his neighbour) would feel funny if I had a boyfriend. This doesn't go down well with me...Just be honest, direct and straight to the point.

Aww, you're so cute - jumping up and down and stuff. You geek, you! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Sand: Do we care about quality or quantity? Take that how you will. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Kimbles, do tell me about seeing Adam Brody! Is he as nice in person as he looks in TV land (personality/looks wise)...?

Ha, I remember reading that you guys (Americans) had the extended editions at the movies...I was so jealous. So imagine my surprise when we have it in Australia too. Movie one and two are running for 2 weeks, but not consecutively. I'll see movie one Monday night, movie two Thursday night as these are the only days I'm not working. I'll probably be going alone. I am such a loner. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But I don't mind. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Went to the mall today. I'm one of those people that picks on what people are wearing. And when I say people, I mean girls. A little strip of material wrapped around your a [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]e is called a skirt? And a little strip of material drapped around your neck is called a top? Give me a break! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Then coming home on the train, my biological father, whom I want nothing to do with, tried to approach me. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Why can't people just leave me the f [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]k alone? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Thanks for letting me rant, guys. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

PS: If anyone is needing the January 2003 "Empire" magazine with Elijah Wood (as Frodo) on the cover, just give me a yell. I collect full mags with my faves on the cover = "LOTR" cast being at the top of my list.

PPS: Sand, my mum and sister went to a Def Leppard concert in 1991, when I was at the tender age of 10. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

Brek I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that you were like that, I don't want to be all like "ha ha ha" or anything like that, but I'll try to give as much detail as I did with the Elijah story! Yeah it's a good thing to share the story with fellow fans, like I did last time! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

No I saw Adrien Brody- Oscar winning star of "The Pianist"! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

OMG that is SO funny! What a LAME excuse "feel funny if you had a boyfriend" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh man that's a classic! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Is your biological father harrassing you at work? Like does he follow you? If so you should get a restraiting order if you want nothing to do with him!

Ugh I know it's amazing what's considered tops and skirts these days. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 12-11-2003: Message edited Elizabeth Turner ]
Old 12-11-2003, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sorry for my vanishing I've just been really stressed lately. I'm back though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I'll have to catch up on the thread when I get home from work, but Brek, I found the $100 Mr. Ben franklin was sitting in my back seat when I was cleaning my car. Jimmy still isn't paying me the rest of the rent/utilities, he is actually acting like I am not even in the room when he enters.

Matt is coming back. He's coming to stay with me from the 26 to the 2nd. Then they are shipping him to Iraq for 14 months [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

My boss is still self centered, and Shannon has backed out of going to Dave Matthews with me. So I am now trying to sell my tickets. I have asked about 5 people and either they just don't like Dave, have plans, or are broke.

I talked to Shannon for the first time since saturday and I guess that was one of my biggest stresses [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess she is my voice of reason. She basically explained all my stresses to me and I am so relieved. Still a bit stress, just calmer about them. I guess I will deal with them one by one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Be back tonight

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Shelly

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Hi Shelly! Missed you around here.

Quote:
PPS: Sand, my mum and sister went to a Def Leppard concert in 1991, when I was at the tender age of 10.
I saw them in concert in 1993 when I was in college. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I wanted to say more but I forgot. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Leggo my Greggo!
Old 12-11-2003, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

OMG Sands I was ten in 1993, not even in high school yet! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Shelly Hey! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good to see ya again! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Jo, Kimbles, Sara, Sandy, Brek, Tara, Judu, Sami, Sara, Linds, Mith [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Sara OMG wow so lucky. That is awesome!

Old 12-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Elizabeth Turner:
<STRONG>OMG Sands I was ten in 1993, not even in high school yet! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

:</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So did I give away my age? I will say it was my second year of college.
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Leggo my Greggo!
Old 12-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I have to say first off that I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this thread cause everyone is so sweet and friendly [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

hehe ok now:

Elizabeth Turner:yes! that starbucks!!! aww hehe that would have been great if we saw each other....even though I wouldn't even know it was you hehe [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yes I got Orlando's and Lijah's autograph! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Lijah was sooooooo cute!! and Sweet and ah! Great all a round! I talked to him for like 5 seconds hehe and he liked my Smashing Pumpkins shirt...i wonder why [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]. I posted all about it on the Elijah Wood meeting him thingy thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] His eyes are beautiful! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

yay!! We were both screaming for him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah he did come in weird didn't he? But I was surprised he was there! But so very glad he was [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Brekkon: Adrian Brody looked just as good as he does in TV land hehe. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He was so cute and he waved when me and the few girls that called for him said his name [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] He didn't give autographs sadly enough but seeing him was good enough [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

and of course I will post my pics when I get them...hopefully very soon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hello Atti's Angel [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I think I have seen you around the Orlando Board...but not sure [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

any ways I am fully loving those gorgeous pictures from Angeleno magazine! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I got it when I was in LA and wow I just can't get over them. Also I can't wait till SNL with Lij [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hopefully I can tape it!

alright I am outtie, latas [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
*Kimbles* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 01:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ah Sara, I'm glad we're now on the same page. I don't consider you to be a show off for wanting to tell us about your experience. We are all here to bask in the [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] of Elijah and co. So blab away! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

D'oh, when I went offline, it occured to me that you were talking about ADRIEN Brody, not ADAM Brody. But you could understand the mix-up, yeah? Lookin' good.

Yeah, the whole asking if I had a boyfriend kinda threw me. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

No, my biological father doesn't bother me at work. He doesn't know where I work - thank god. He just happened to jump on the same carriage (train) as my mum and I were on. Whether he'd seen us before he got on that particular carriage, I don't know. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] My biological mother knows where I work, has been in there sometimes, she kind of leaves me alone though. If I see her, I dash to the back room. Phew! My biological father lives a few towns away, so you're bound to run into him now and again. A year or more ago, I had an incident that really freaked me out. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

But yeah, some girls do not respect themselves enough to wear what you and I call...clothes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aww, Shell, that's okay about your vanishing act. From time to time we need to disappear to regroup and come back better than ever! So good to hear that you found Mr. Ben Franklin! That was scary! I had an incident like that yesterday. I'd spent 100 bucks at a record store (DVD's/CD's) and then went next door to the newsagency. I paid for my mags (3 with "LOTR" cast on the cover - score), fiddled with my purse and many bags at the counter and left. Met up with my mum and went over to the train station to come home. We had about 15 minutes until the train, and then it dawned on me. "Oh s [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]t! I don't have my JB Hi Fi bag!". So we had to hurry back over to the mall, and into the newsagency. It was about 10 minutes from the time I'd left the store until I'd returned, and I totally wasn't expecting my bag to be there...But it was! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] I was really surprised about that!

You and Jimmy still aren't 100%? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] And Matt is going over to Iraq for 14 months? Send him our [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]...

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Your friend is the voice of reason? Ha, in my group of friends, I guess I was that. The good listener, the mother hen, the concience... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ha, Sand, you were in college in 1993 when you saw DL? Ha.

Aww, Kimbles, what a sweet thing to say! I'm [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]! I hope to see you here more. We're like a little family here. We have a good support system and we're there for each other. We can have a bitch or whinge and everyone will listen. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Personally, I'm a good listener and a (hopefully) good shrink. I've been in retail for about 2 years now, and you get that.

Ha. Ages ago, when I was in the City, I was walking along and then stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a Starbucks...in Australia! Quite a surreal experience. I was pretty excited, even though I loathe coffee. Yeah...call me a freak.

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So cute that Elijah commented on your Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. My fave band t-shirt is my Doors one with Jim Morrison on the front. It's actually really old and big. I wear it to bed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So nice that Adrien (and not Adam, whom I was thinking of [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] ) waved to you! Can't wait to see your pics!

PS: You can call me just Brek if you'd like. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
PPS: And yes, my posts are usually this long. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ooh, I'm getting the MacKenzie family (mine) Halloween 2003 photos back tomorrow. I can't wait to see them! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I just had to share with you - Charlie Hunnam!

from the December issue of "GQ". [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Click here for 13 other [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]worthy pics!

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG> It was about 10 minutes from the time I'd left the store until I'd returned, and I totally wasn't expecting my bag to be there...But it was!

You and Jimmy still aren't 100%? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] And Matt is going over to Iraq for 14 months? Send him our [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]...

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Your friend is the voice of reason? Ha, in my group of friends, I guess I was that. The good listener, the mother hen, the concience... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OMG I am so happy it was there. What a relief.

And I am so sorry I have not gotten to that PM. I will on Sunday cuz I work all day today and tomorrow.

Jimmy and I are still not talking.

I also got a call from Matt last night and he will be in for 4 days instead of 7. Well staying here that is. I pick him up on Christmas from his Dad's Then I keep him until the morning of the 30th [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What a great Christmas present!

Well yeah we are both to each other [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I think most of my stress was that she didn't like her birthday gift and I pride myself on the best gifts [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I gave her a $60.00 Dave Matthews ticket, because she said she would go with me, and after I had bought the ticket she changed her mind cuz she didn't have the $, so I just gave it to her. I did hear about it from my mother "You gave her a $60 ticket", but that's mothers [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Then she told me she didn't like the gift 3 weeks later. I guess it just really upset me and now she doesn't want to go at all.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Kimbles*:
<STRONG>Yes I got Orlando's and Lijah's autograph! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Lijah was sooooooo cute!! and Sweet and ah! Great all a round! I talked to him for like 5 seconds hehe and he liked my Smashing Pumpkins shirt...i wonder why [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]. I posted all about it on the Elijah Wood meeting him thingy thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] His eyes are beautiful! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OM I am so jealous. Wow, and your a Smashing Pumpkin fan!?! That's so gret. I have the biggest thing for Billy Corgan! I even have one SP sticker on my car with all the Dave [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm not sure which I'm more excited for, your seeing them, or your being a SP fan [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 12-12-2003: Message edited Atti's Angel ]

Old 12-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

I am jealous too. I would love to meet Elijah just to see those amazing eyes in person.

We have our Christmas work party tonight. It is being held at the first resort I worked at here in town. I am kind of eager to see the place again.
Lifer #1
Leggo my Greggo!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top