Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2003, 02:25 AM
Moderator Manager

i do hope it will get the oscar nod. i'm not sure how the other movies nominated in that category will do though. but really, compared to ROTK, do the other films really have a chance? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Welll, when it comes to Oscar voters they do, bcz Oscars voters are known for not picking wildly popular movies and fantasy or sci-fi films. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] So stupid, just bcz they are like that does not mean they are not great films. Obviously the public thinks so.
Lifer #1
WildB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 08:59 PM
Moderator Manager

well, hopefully they'll all shock us about it and let LOTR win. OMG! can you imagine everyone jumping up & down and smiling and kissing? [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2003, 02:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Typical Melbourne weather. Hot one day and cold the next. Doesn't do well for the body, or your wardrobe. Oh Shell, I meant it was 39d c, not f.

That sucks about you, Jimmy and Zack. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Grrr...Sand, you have to look for another job again? Ah, that bites! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Sami, I feel quite safe here. I did request that these guys let those who haven't seen "ROTK" know which threads have spoilers...so I'll know which ones to avoid. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Linds, how did you get to see "ROTK" when you guys haven't got it yet? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I am curious, girl!

For 2 weeks last week they had screenings of the extended versions in the City, but I didn't end up going, as I would have had to go on my only days off, and I was beat up from the horrible heatwave we had. Next week will be a double feature for one day only and of course I'm working that day. I am so kicking myself! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Last night I watched "Simon Birch" with Joseph Mazello, he looks so much older now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Of course, I am remembering him for his role in "Radio Flyer". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] He is 20. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>
That sucks about you, Jimmy and Zack. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Jimmy came home now. He is coming home and talking to me like nothing happened. He left me 100.00 so I think he thinks it's okay now. And he was also talking about how he is so glad he is out of the ast place he lived. Then I told him again that Zack and I are going to look at houses come the middle of April.

20 [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] wow! I remember him from The Cure. I love that movie

Yes I'll keep my mouth shut about ROTK.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>well, hopefully they'll all shock us about it and let LOTR win. OMG! can you imagine everyone jumping up & down and smiling and kissing? [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I would love to see them win. I really hope so!!! I mean not only is it a great story that it acted out incredble, but also visually stunning.
Lifer #1
Old 12-23-2003, 02:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys! I am so tired, so glad I have the next few days off. I really want to work on my website and possibly put a heap of mags I have on auction at eBay. See how I go...

Shell, as for the money that you received from Jimmy, was that like a peace offering or something? If you think that he thinks everything is okay...does that mean everything is okay? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Yeah, 20, I know! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I think he's such a cutie, and was really surprised to see how much older he looked. I actually haven't seen "The Cure" before, but have really wanted to...

Quote:
Yes I'll keep my mouth shut about ROTK.
Please do. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] We're talking about if "LOTR" won an Oscar, yeah? That'd be cool...I couldn't think of a more deserving film, and I'm not being bias. I mean, I don't think I am. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Isn't it amazing that with the technology we have, and the fact that animated films now have a lot more respect that 'animation' is actually a new category with the Oscars. 'Bout time! "Shrek" is so [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sand! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the Chrissy avvie!!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] It looks funny.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 12-23-2003, 04:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>Linds, how did you get to see "ROTK" when you guys haven't got it yet? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I am curious, girl!</STRONG>
premiere. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

sand: there's this poster on the Elijah thread on the Male Celebs board. i can just cry about what she said about lij there. it was sooooo sweet! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

shelly: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] HEY! nice to see you catch you here!

i won't be online much these days because its the holidays so i wish you all A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Old 12-23-2003, 04:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>Linds, how did you get to see "ROTK" when you guys haven't got it yet? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I am curious, girl!</STRONG>
premiere. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

sand: there's this poster on the Elijah thread on the Male Celebs board. i can just cry about what she said about lij there. it was sooooo sweet! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

shelly: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] HEY! nice to see you catch you here!

i won't be online much these days because its the holidays so i wish you all A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Old 12-23-2003, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Shell, as for the money that you received from Jimmy, was that like a peace offering or something? If you think that he thinks everything is okay...does that mean everything is okay? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Yeah, 20, I know! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I think he's such a cutie, and was really surprised to see how much older he looked. I actually haven't seen "The Cure" before, but have really wanted to...

</STRONG>
The money was not a peace offereing it was part of what he owes me, and no I am still mad that he is taking advantage of me.

The Cure is such a great movie. I love Brad Renfro. Where did he ever go?

Nice to see you too Linds, yeah I have not been around much this month, that will all change when I get back on line next month, until then...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

See you all on the 2nd [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Eeeks, you are all leaving!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I will still be around today. I will not be around Wed. and Thurs. most of the day. I wish I had more time off, but I only get two days from work. I need more vacation time.
Lifer #1
Old 12-24-2003, 03:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I just watched "Paradise" for the first time. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He is so damn cute. I am still torn between Elijah the little boy, and Elijah the young man. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ahhh Linds, I didn't think you guys were getting it until January. We get it TOMORROW. Weeee...

Ditto about Christmas, Linds! Have a good one! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I wonder the same thing, Shell - where did Brad Renfro go...

Sand, I can keep you company. I'm not going anywhere...

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 12-24-2003, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

I'm sneaking away from the family. I am sooooo tired and just want to go to sleep. Only my car is burried at the bottom of the driveway [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Well I guess I am picking Matt up tomorrow [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. It's been 6 years since I have seen him in person. I am so nervous.

Brek, I am not sure where he went. I used to have to watch every movie he was in. i fell in love with him with The Client!

Old 12-25-2003, 12:13 AM
Extreme Fan

*comes running in*

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I haven't been here in a while! I haven't really gone on the internet in a while either [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

anyways I am back so thats good for now,

Shell
Yeah the video is amazing! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Billy is just so...well great and sexyandhottandcuteandsoverytalented! Whoa lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I finally got Zwan! They are pretty good! They kinda remind me of like, retro punk [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] lol I dunno it just does hehe. But I like it!

oh and also,

I thought I saw some pics of Lijah in a his mini....is this a mini? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Brek:

*sigh* I haven't gotten the chance to listen to them yet! My friend still hasn't been showing up to school..but I think she is ditching [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

oldy moldies [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] aww! The old stuff os good though! hehe Alot of the new stuff that is out now a days is so different from all that classic older music and I am not into it too much. I dunno I am lost in popular culture! Music wise though.

oks well I am gonna go! *wave* I think I am gonna watch "All I Want" hehe! It is just so cute!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy Holidays!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
*Kimbles* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 02:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My family told me that they should paint me green, as I was quite the grinch today...they know I am not a Christmas person, so it is not entirely my fault. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Shelly, it's been 6 years since you've seen Matt? Gee, that's a while! Let us know how it goes, okay?

Not a huge Brad Renfro fan, but he was excellent in "The Client" and of course "Sleepers". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Kimbles! Nice to have you back again! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, that is Elijah driving a mini.

Ah ditching school - not cool. Although, sometimes you were 'kinda' forced to. When I was doing my VCE (final 2 years) you could have 4 spare periods in a row, and there's only so much studying one can do before they go nuts.

You will not regret listening to The Doors. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] They are...amazing classic. I'm really quite sick of new music these days, particularly what they're calling 'rnb'. I do not think that what they are playing is rhythm and blues... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] To me, rnb is Stevie, Aretha, The Supremes, The Temptations etc...not what is being played now. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'll get off my box now. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I think "All I Want" has been released in Australia now. I'll check out the DVD to see if it has anymore special stuff.

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Reply   Post New Thread