Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2003, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>OK, in 24 hours and about...50 minutes I will be seeing ROTK!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Yes, I have been waiting for this movie for a year now. Geez, forgive me if I am hyper and excited. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah well if you don't see me on tomorrow, that is why [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't wait. I hope Zack got the tickets [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Less than 24 hours. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't stop the eagerness!!!

Then tomorrow night when I get home I will be all sad and depressed that it is over. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
WildB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

17 hours and 20 minute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] EEEE! I can not wait to see where they take this story. I will only be mad if I get spoiled today before the movie. I have remained spoiler free for so long that the odds would be today [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I will be back and at the spoiler thread as soon as I get back from seeing it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2003, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

14 hours and some minutes. EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

This will be going on all day until I leave. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 12-17-2003, 01:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kimbles, I didn't know Elijah had a lovely singing voice. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] It's nice that he got to exercise his vocals. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Thanks so much for the link to the videos, but I think I'll wait to see it from my pal...But if I get desperate, I'll know where to go. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ha, I don't blame you for being in awe when you met Elijah. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm really happy that "Dawson's Creek" is back on. Crappy timeslot, but. We got the first couple of eps from season six, and then it disappeared. Now I'll get to see the final season. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Did you get to listen to The Doors? I just can't believe that you haven't heard them before. If you like decent music (eg, The Beatles) then this band is right up your alley. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You don't have to be a dork for liking a certain music type...everyone has the right to like what they want to...I like listening to what most people call 'oldy moldies', music from the 60's, '70s. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] But I love it, so there.

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] "Harry Potter". To the H/H shippers out there, I totally [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that "moment" on the last page, I was squealing like a school girl (on the inside). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I know what you mean, I don't want it to be the end either! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Ha, Zwan. I'd heard one of their songs on the radio for months, and I was convinced that it was Billy Corgan, but none of the DJ's mentioned anything, so I just thought I was being silly. But I eventually discovered it was him. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Shell, that's [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] about you and Jimmy. But if things have come to a natural end, then it has. My thing I will not tolorate: being lied to.

I hope those of you who saw "ROTK" had a blast!!! And please don't talk about it...unless you start a "ROTK" thread. If you want to talk about it at any other thread here, just change the thread to make it say "contains "ROTK" spoilers" or something, so those of us who have to wait will know what threads to avoid. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I thank you in advance. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Ugh. I. Am. So. Hot. Got to 39d today, I don't know what that is in f...

PS: Shell, I couldn't see your pics, even when I opened them in a new window...

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>

Shell, that's [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] about you and Jimmy. But if things have come to a natural end, then it has. My thing I will not tolorate: being lied to.

Ugh. I. Am. So. Hot. Got to 39d today, I don't know what that is in f...

PS: Shell, I couldn't see your pics, even when I opened them in a new window...</STRONG>
Yeah I was so happy to hear that song for the first time. I was like [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] OMG Billy on the radio. I had the first time the band performed live on CD, but I can't seem to find it after I moved.

OMG if it was 39 f that is cold! It's 21 degrees f here and I am freezing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah and with Jimmy, he came home wednesday night and Zack was sleeping on the couch, so Zack said Hi, cuz they used to work together, and Jimmy just went right to his room being rude to him [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].

The pic's were of the red and blue mini. They are on Miniusa.com

Old 12-18-2003, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

I am still riding on a ROTK high, good thing bcz I got some crappy news from work today. They are changing our positions and we are moving downstairs and cutting our pay too. So I need to look for a job again. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Morons!
Lifer #1
Old 12-19-2003, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

I'm sorry Sands [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2003, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Well I guess I should be happy they are not laying me off. I mean I will still have an income, but not enough to pay all my bills now, unless I sell enough to make commission. I need a job again with steady pay. This just is not cutting it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 12-19-2003, 10:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

*skips in, hiding eyes incase of RotK spoilers*

hello!

*skips out*

}} ---- 250 ------>

"I say move, you move. I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?"
"You first."
**sami** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

We are keeping it spoiler free pretty much here. We have been posting mostly on the Frodo thread and the ROTK Spoiler thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Heeheee, I am seeing it again tomorrow night. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 12-20-2003, 03:25 AM
Moderator Manager

can you believe the luck i got? i got to see ROTK for free last night! now i don't have to wait until next month for it to release here! WHEEEE!!!!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

i'll be off to talk about it on the other threads. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] how's everyone? i guess i'm back now that i've seen it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

That is great, Linds!!! SO happy you got to see it. The best movie ever!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 12-20-2003, 08:40 AM
Moderator Manager

it is!!! hopefully it gets the oscar nod. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>Well I guess I should be happy they are not laying me off. I mean I will still have an income, but not enough to pay all my bills now, unless I sell enough to make commission. I need a job again with steady pay. This just is not cutting it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Aww...poor you. I can't say I can understand your position since I don't work but I can sympathise...but hey, you've got a job right now. It's just upgrading ya? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And RoTK rocked. Saw it yesterday and I wanna see it again. And it ought to get Oscar nominations and hopefully wins.
Reply   Post New Thread