Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2003, 02:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Shell, do you think the 100 bucks was "lost" in transit, from Jimmy account to your account? That'd be scary, but if you put in a claim, the bank would eventually see that they're over the 100 bucks, and you'd get it back. Is that right? Bummer he owed you money anyways. It must suck having money get in the way of your friendship...He's not happy that Zack's moving in then?

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] "The O.C.", thanks so much for gushing about it, you made me very curious to see it! Actually, I might watch the first 2 eps again... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I really like the "moments" between Seth and Ryan...there is "something" there, right? Thanks sooo much for the transcripts! I just read a "moment", where Ryan says goodbye to Seth and puts his hand out to shake his hand, but Seth pushes it away and hugs him. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And I definitely sense some moments between Seth and Marissa. Oh, and we're supposed to hate Summer, yeah? Cos I sure do! Also, I was grinning like an idiot in ep 2 when Ryan, Seth and Marissa are blazing down the pier. That looked really fun.

You thought "something" was missing in "Pirates Of The Caribbean"? Like what? The casting couldn't have been more perfect, the script was very well done and witty, the special effects very believable...Both parent and child could sit through it... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this movie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Sand, sorry for making you feel old when I commented on Def Leppard, but they are a really cool band - I listen to them and I'm 21. I really don't like to put an 'age' on music. If you like it, then listen to it. For example. My mum is 56 and she sings at the top of her lungs to The Calling. I had the (dis)pleasure of hearing it early this morning actually. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Did you ever see a making of "Hysteria"? It was very interesting! My mum is in love with Joe Elliot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

My sister grew up listening to hair bands...and then later on Bros. Remember then?! When I first got the internet at home, we looked up all the bands she loved...and they're looking pretty shocking now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Who would have thought that the Goss twins weren't natural blonds? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

PS: I would (have) love to see Def Leppard in concert. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I really hope that you can come to a point in your life where you don't need credit cards. It's sad that people use them, but that is the reality.

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] S [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]t, Sara! You went to the premiere of "ROTK"?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Where?! When?! I can't believe you're so casual about this! I would truly die a very happy young woman if I had that oppertunity!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Ugh, Sand, that sucks about the Disney parade...didn't seem like you had a good time. Can you just be content that you got to be there, somewhere I'm sure many other fans would love to have been? Will you see it on telly eventually? You got to see the back of Clay? Why...I would have thought you would have been pleased about that. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Pity Clay is sick, and they made him take his jacket off in that cold weather?

Over here in Australia we're boiling. Ugh. Today I worked in the back room, and it was like an oven and I nearly strangled myself with the register key, and ended up laughing hysterically, getting a weird look from my co-worker. It's the heat, man!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Your babies are adorable! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Sand, sorry for making you feel old when I commented on Def Leppard, but they are a really cool band - I listen to them and I'm 21. I really don't like to put an 'age' on music. If you like it, then listen to it. For example. My mum is 56 and she sings at the top of her lungs to The Calling. I had the (dis)pleasure of hearing it early this morning actually. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Did you ever see a making of "Hysteria"? It was very interesting! My mum is in love with Joe Elliot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

My sister grew up listening to hair bands...and then later on Bros. Remember then?! When I first got the internet at home, we looked up all the bands she loved...and they're looking pretty shocking now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Who would have thought that the Goss twins weren't natural blonds? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

PS: I would (have) love to see Def Leppard in concert. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I really hope that you can come to a point in your life where you don't need credit cards. It's sad that people use them, but that is the reality.

Ugh, Sand, that sucks about the Disney parade...didn't seem like you had a good time. Can you just be content that you got to be there, somewhere I'm sure many other fans would love to have been? Will you see it on telly eventually? You got to see the back of Clay? Why...I would have thought you would have been pleased about that. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Pity Clay is sick, and they made him take his jacket off in that cold weather?

Your babies are adorable! </STRONG>
Yeah well Def Lep had some major hits so they will be remembered for sometime at elast. My all time fave is "pour some sugar on me". Such a great song.
I never heard of BROS.

Yeah I hope to get rid of CC debt someday too, but with the little money I am making it will not happen anytime soon.

Yeah I should be happy I saw Clay but I guess I am mad because I could have been closer. If they had told us anything about what was going on I could have possibly been standing right next to him [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But anyone could have really gone. We were extras to make it look full, but they still let in regular park guests.

Yeah, I got some cute furry ones. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
WildB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] guys!

RL has kept me busy since friday so i had little or no online time. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

anyway, i will catch up on missed posts soon, ok? oh and i got drunk last saturday night. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i had a blast, i swear! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

sara: OMG! is that a premiere in your country? lucky girl! you even have a candid shot of OB! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[Bbrek:[/B] tell your penpal friend from the phils. that i'm going to the F4 concert this dec. 26. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] shelly & sand!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Sand = that is so trippy that "Pour Some Sugar On Me" is one of your fave DLsongs cos it's one of mine too! Do-do-do-do...

Bros were a threesome group in the early '90s. The main singers were identical twins. They were very popular... I do believe that a twin has just released a single in Britain. How weird.

Well...when you say it like that, I don't blame you for being angry for the lack of organisation. Because then you would have been closer to Clay. Ah well, que sera sera (sp?), whatever will be will be...

Hey there Linds! Great of you to drop by. Sucks that real life is getting in the way of your online time...We do miss you!

Ooher, you got drunk last Saturday night? I hope you behaved yourself, young ladee. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cool, I will tell my Phils pallie that. I'm sure she'll be green with envy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Is this weird: Today, a regular customer asked me if I knew how to type, and if I knew what I was doing around a computer, and I was (suspiciously) "Yeah...Why do you ask?" and he explained that his next door neighbour was a guy about my age, who has a deformed hand and needed someone to teach him how to use a computer...and that he thought of me, because he thought I had a kind heart (aww!). Fair enough, but then he asked if I had a boyfriend, and I said "No" and then very quickly "But I'm not interested, I don't want a boyfriend". Ahhh...I do not wish to be hooked up. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

So that's weird, yeah? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Or am I just being my normal weird self?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everyone else!

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Hello! Not much time to post right now, so I am just saying hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 12-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

just want to say HI!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] lol

}} ---- 250 ------>

"I say move, you move. I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?"
"You first."
**sami** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey all! Remember me?

I used to post here all the time, back when we first got out own board, but then school came around again, and it's been a crazy semester! I haven't had time to be on FF at all, but hopefully over christmas break I'll be around more and maybe next semester.

I see some old faces: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Shelly! Missed you darling! Hey Brek! And some new faces as well.

So yeah, I'm back, hopefully for good!

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Jo
Old 12-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Hey Jo!! Nice to see you again. Are you ready for ROTK??? I sure am. Next week at this time I will be in our line party for the movie. [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 12-09-2003, 10:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>Ooher, you got drunk last Saturday night? I hope you behaved yourself, young ladee. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it was fun! its been a year that i last got drunk. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] how was your weekend?

jo: OMG! how are you? we miss you posting here! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] i'll stay spoiler-free when RotK premieres there since we'll get it here in manila on january. so i might not stop by this board as often. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Just stopping to say Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

and I like the pics from the LA prem! I need to get my devolped [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
*Kimbles* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 10:37 PM
Moderator Manager

oh yeah! do post them here! we'd [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to see them no matter how blurry or far or near. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2003, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Yes we want to see pictures!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 12-10-2003, 10:52 AM
Moderator Manager

its almost 1am here so time for me to scoot! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

You guys don't care about the quality of the pics? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Do you want me to post the rest of them (even if they aren't as good as the Ian and Sean ones)? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see yours Kimbles! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Where abouts were you at the premiere? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I was across the street, we could see people arriving! It was [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Did you see Adrian Brody? I was the only one who screamed his name (in the area I was in)! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Brek I don't think it's hit me yet that I was able to see all the stars arrive for the LA premiere [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and I don't want to rub it in your face or anything like that or show off. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maybe the guy who was asking you about typing was wondering if you wanted to work for his neighbour... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Just a theory [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Linds It was the US premiere of ROTK! The US is not my country, Canada is, but I go to school here and I'm close enough to LA to go to something like that! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jo [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nice to see you here again! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-10-2003: Message edited Elizabeth Turner ]
Old 12-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Yes, we do not care about quality....quantity matters to us. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Reply   Post New Thread