Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>

TV sucks tonight so I am listening to the "Win a date with Tad Hamilton" soundtrack. It is good and Jason Wade from Lifehouse has a track on it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I am so happy I am not alone on that one. I was worried I would be the only cordy. Don't get me wrong I love Cordy I think she made the show, but I don't see myself as a Cordy.

I bought that CD [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I am taking it back though cuz it made me mad. They beep out the F word in Why Can't I I was so mad. I didn't buy it from walmart i bought it from a record store, why must we beep it out? I did get it for the Five for fighting song #7 ;sigh: I just love that one, and Back to you has alway been one of my fave John Mayer songs.

Brek That's creepy I would be closing the blinds [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and Scripts [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I love scripts. I meet someone here on FF that used to work with Smallville and she said she would send me a bunch of the SV scripts, so I gave her Happiness's address and she found som much Lex/lana that was not put on screen it was crazy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just awesome. She made copies of them and that's one way she got The Devoted Fans Network up and running with giving copies of the scripts to those with the highest donations.

I have so many movie scripts it's patetic. I will link you with this (the best movie script site on the web) If they don't have what you are looking for, then the script was never realeased [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Drews script o rama I have not been there in a while, but I remember it being an awesome site.

Oh my stomach it stirring [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I downed a whole bottle of Apple Pucker [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Oh I did not notice it was bleeped out. It might be because they are using the movie version and the movie was PG-13. Just my guess.

Brekk, I will always love my fave actors and highly doubt they will reach the mega star status that will make them like a Tom Cruise. But it is better for them in the long run, they have more privacy in their lives.

I gotta work on Super Bowl Sunday. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
WildB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 08:22 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>Hey Linds! Ehhh, I'm so tired right now. I worked an extra day at a different store last week, so I had to catch an earlier train to get there, and didn't get home until later. I was so tired. And then yesterday, my co-worker called in and said that she wouldn't be coming in that afternoon. No reason... I was really pissed off. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] And the other store called and asked if I could work on my day off, and I said yes. I totally didn't want to, but I know what it's like to be working alone, it can be stressful if it gets too busy. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Sometimes I hate being too nice, but the manager is a total sweety, and she'd help me out if I was in a jam. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
argh! why do these things happen when we're tired or having a bad day? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

sand: thanks! i know i am. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i said i don't care about work and i'd just post here. apparently, i still do. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i'll still join you guys here of course! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

shelly: ugh, what a term! sarkney? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

shelly: ugh, what a term! sarkney? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] wait are you mocking my ship [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Linds, please make yourself more visible. We miss you around here.

I miss Tara too. She never came back like she said she would. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 02-02-2004, 02:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ha, Shell, I now have my curtains closed if he was out there. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Yeah...movie scripts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I will definitely check out the link. I was checking out the scripts here. Sooo many I want to buy! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I am positively definate that the same thing won't happen to my fave actors - that they'll become super famous and turn into a [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]holes! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And I like that, although I'd be happier if they were a little more well known. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I saw a bit of the SuperBowl on the news - Justin Timberlake making Janet Jackson's boob pop out - that wasn't planned, right?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I was cacking my head off! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I know what you mean, Linds! My part timer called in sick today too. I was so pissed. I remember when I was first working, I was getting a day here and there, begging for more hours - now I'm exhausted and would love a day off! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I miss Tara and Sara. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And I'm glad that Linds can still see us. And I love it when the other fans pop in and say hello! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 05:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Did I mention that I've decided to collect scripts? I'm a movie buff and I love to read, so that makes sense! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Oh wow!! thats a good thing to do!! i would love to do that if i had the money too!

how much does each one cost??

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
+ - ReD - + is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

About the Super Bowl incident, #1 they are claiming it was a waredrobe malfunction [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] yeah right! #2 CBS says MTV will not be allowed to do anymore halftime shows, since that was not rehearshed or scripted. The VIPs were ticked off big time.
Lifer #1
Old 02-02-2004, 11:00 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>About the Super Bowl incident, #1 they are claiming it was a waredrobe malfunction [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] yeah right! #2 CBS says MTV will not be allowed to do anymore halftime shows, since that was not rehearshed or scripted. The VIPs were ticked off big time.</STRONG>
it was a shocker! i didn't see it but i got an email about it complete with a picture. talk about brit & justin doing crazy things now! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and yeah, don't worry, i'll drop by of course! i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this board and everyone here!

i miss tara and sara too. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] they're both busy with school though.

shelly: just kidding! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but sark is one sexy man! i only kinda liked him during the latter eps of season 2. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 02:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Kate! Great to see you! If you click on the link Shelly (atti's angel) posted recently, it is a site where you can download scripts for free. The link I posted was for actual scripts you could buy that are copies of original scripts. I prefer to have the real script rather than downloading them from the internet...The site I found have movie scripts for 15.00 USD. You can get scripts on eBay for 10.00 USD. I've already bought a couple (haven't posted payment for them yet). I can't wait to read them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I know what you mean, Sand. It really didn't look like much of an accident - quite intentional actually. And Janet didn't look terribly embarassed. And why was she wearing and I'm quoting from a radio DJ I heard this morning: "Boosie jewellery". [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I thought it was very tasteless and tacky, the SuperBowl is a family thing, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

So good to have you with us, Linds! We understand that you're busy! Celebs are pretty crazy! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] They live on another planet, honestly! Elijah Wood would be an exception. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yay, someone has applied for the manager's position at my work. Phew! And I'll only have to be full time for a couple more weeks until we get settled. I'm so tired! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Watched "Try Seventeen" last night. There's a part where Jones slides on the wooden floor and falls over...Soooo reminds me of when Casey does the very same thing in "The Faculty". Freaky! But Elijah is one flexible dude. And I'll leave it at that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 04:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hey Kate! Great to see you! If you click on the link Shelly (atti's angel) posted recently, it is a site where you can download scripts for free. The link I posted was for actual scripts you could buy that are copies of original scripts. I prefer to have the real script rather than downloading them from the internet...The site I found have movie scripts for 15.00 USD. You can get scripts on eBay for 10.00 USD. I've already bought a couple (haven't posted payment for them yet). I can't wait to read them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] reading scripts!! its a lot of fun! trying to picture the movie at the same time!!

I might invest in a few scripts!! spend a bit of my money!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
+ - ReD - + is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread