Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2004, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Brekk, I do not like Tom Cruise either. I think the more they praise an actor and you hear about him all the time the more I dislike that actor. And that usually goes for actors that I did not like much in the first place. I think it gets me mad bcz there so many better actors out there than some of these and they never get noticed. I always hear Rants and Raves about Ashton and I just do not see it.

Yeah if they do not win the Oscar, there will be some major fallout.
Lifer #1
WildB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 10:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>Yeah if they do not win the Oscar, there will be some major fallout.</STRONG>
wehave been waiting 3years for this moment. i will be severely dissapointed if LOTR doesnt get some recogniton, espcially peter. he's a genius.

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
+ - ReD - + is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 10:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>Hello Linds! You're not caring much about work now? Why is that? Well, if it means that you're gonna spend more time here, then I guess that's good! I'm kinda annoyed with work - my manager is moving to another store. No one has applied for the manager position at my store, and until they find a replacement, I'll be babysitting the store. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] It's kinda scary and a big responsibility. One I don't want. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i'm sorry to hear about that. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but let's just put it this way. at least we have a job. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] mine's too stressful but i just gotta live with it, i guess. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

oh & can i just say that i frickin' [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] dom & elijah at the GGs! lij looks soooo hot! [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Run by post I'll have to catch up tomorrow morning. Just wanted to let all the Alias fans know that if they really want to they can vote for a David Anders board [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] *innocent pleading going on here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]* the link is in my sig

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] hi everyone

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Shelly

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>Run by post I'll have to catch up tomorrow morning. Just wanted to let all the Alias fans know that if they really want to they can vote for a David Anders board [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] *innocent pleading going on here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]* the link is in my sig

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] hi everyone

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Shelly</STRONG>
Even though i am not a huge fan, i will go and vote, just for you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 01-27-2004, 01:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by + - ReD - +:
<STRONG>Even though i am not a huge fan, i will go and vote, just for you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
awww, how sweet! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but who is he anyway? is he a new cast member from alias? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] sorry, we still don't get season 3 here. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 02:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good onya, Kate! Who else is with us? (to boycott watching all award shows if "LOTR" doesn't win an Oscar)...

Sand! Finally! Someone who loathes Tom Cruise as much as I do! I would agree with you in some ways - I won't dislike an actor I liked if they got too much praise...but on the other hand, if there's an actor I like and they are just soooo in your face all the time (in the presses on TV) then I might get put off by them. This happened to me with Ben Affleck. Since his whole assosiation with Jennifer Lopez, my whole respect for him just went right out the window. How someone could find her to be a nice person isn't a good judgement of character. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But I know what you mean about some actors not getting absolutely any recognition for their craft. I would run out of fingers counting the actors I admire that are basically unknown, and have been in the "showbiz" for a while...

I guess you're right, Linds! I should stop thinking so negatively...I was really bummed when I was unemployed - I was so jealous of those who had jobs and were really unhappy. But still, I'm working part time - that was my choice. I don't want full time work right now.

Hi Shell! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Bye Shell! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

David Anders...he wouldn't be that hottie from "Alias" would he? I had a little crush on him in the last season. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Still can't believe he's not British! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 05:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>Good onya, Kate! Who else is with us? (to boycott watching all award shows if "LOTR" doesn't win an Oscar)...
</STRONG>
i think every LOTR fan around the world will join us. we have waited 3 years for this. so if it doesnt get some recognition this year, the oscar organisers are going to have to start running. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 01-27-2004, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

awww, how sweet! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but who is he anyway? is he a new cast member from alias? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] sorry, we still don't get season 3 here. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
He is Sark. The bad little hottie. He showed up at the end of season one. and is now a regular [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

He is the guy who is always in my avatar (well except for now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) He is the Sark in Sarkney [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*~mia~*~:
<STRONG>
</STRONG>
Okay I have to run, I might be back because the roads are nothing but ice and snow. So if I can make it out of my drive way then I'll go to work, if not I'll be back online [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2004, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Okay I got a mile away and turned around. My IR said to come in after 10, after they cleared it from the morning rush hour. My sister lives 2 minutes from her office and she said it took her 15 minutes to get there. And she took the road that I have to be one for 20 minute [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2004, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Brekk, the situation with Ben is what I mean though. Sometimes they put these actors on such pedestals that it makes you dislike them after awhile. I used to love Ben too and now I still kinda like him, but all the press coverage with the Jho thing just got me to be sick of him.

ROTK got 11 nominations for Oscars...the most this year!!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 01-27-2004, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>

ROTK got 11 nominations for Oscars...the most this year!!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The nominations are out?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] 11?! Yay! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] It'd better win them all! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sandy
He was introducing ROTK as a nominee for Best Movie, whcih it won for!!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

OMG I know I started crying I was so happy. I am getting teary eyed now just thinking about it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [b]Brek
Aw, thanks for the support, Shell! This is my first 'real' website, where I am using html code, so I hope I'm doing a good job! The only thing, is that I'm afraid that I'll run out of 'free internet space'. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] By the time I've finished anyway. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Your doing a great job hun. I still have no idea how to work anything with HTML of anything with websites. Hence the reason it's almost a year and mine has not been updated. I had a friend updating it for me. I would just PM or email her the avatars and she would put them up.

God, I watched "The Butterfly Effect" trailer just before and it looks so interesting. I'm really into those sort of movies, I like to think that I have an open mind. So, do you know what the title is referring to? What exactly is the butterfly effect?

It is said that a Butterfly can flap it's wings in Europe and it could cause a Typhoon in Japan. Or something like that. It's just saying, that by changing one thing you will cause an effect that could change everything. The book to this is awesome. If you can get your hands on it, it's by James Swallows.

I showed the trailer to my mum (she likes Ashton too) and she thought it looked good - one she'd see on video...I'll show my sis tomorrow, hopefully she'll go with me. Now...I just need to find a release date for Australia! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I'll fly over there and go see it with you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wish.

"I did that because I was in love with you," (or something like that), and the look on Ben's face said it all - that he was in love with Felicity, and that is why he looked into Greg's personal file. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

OMG is that season 1 or 2? I love that line [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Ugh, I know what you mean about people being rude to you...If I had a buck for every guy that has leered at me

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I don't like stupid and mean people. I did call her a bitch, but she deserved it. I loved how her husband had to hold her back. She wanted to kick my ass so badly [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Linds

oh & can i just say that i frickin' [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] dom & elijah at the GGs! lij looks soooo hot! [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]

OMG they were so cute up on stage and that hug *melts* OMG Let me say that Dom was looking mighty fine [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Brek
Sand! Finally! Someone who loathes Tom Cruise as much as I do!

I don't hate him. I am not a big fan of him personally, but he does pick good movies to star in.

David Anders...he wouldn't be that hottie from "Alias" would he? I had a little crush on him in the last season. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Still can't believe he's not British! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Oh yeah [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] that would be him. Looks like you love him enough to post at his board [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] *cough*link in sig*cough

Woowho for ROTK [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] 11, that is so awesome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited Atti's Angel ]

Old 01-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Saw the GG's and have just about finished laughing at Ricky Gervais acceptance speech;
"I'm from a little place called England. We used to rule the world before you did." I never even realised The Office had been released in the States until they won those awards. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

That was a really good catch up, Shelly. Better than I can ever do. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I cannot wait to see the Oscars now. I hope ROTK racks up the wins and the major ones.

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I just read spoilers on how my Zander leaves GH. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Reply   Post New Thread