Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2004, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that's so cool that he is doing well [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My ****ing ***hole of a roommate [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] He bounced the rent check in my account, and now he said he has the money, but wont come out of his room to give it to me. I hear the TV going [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] If I don't get this check into the bank today I wont be able to pay my credit card bill [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Sorry Shelly. That sucks. beat his @ss!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The movie was so cute. I really enjoyed it. Sean Hayes and Nathan Lane are very funny in it as Tad's agent and manager. Then there are just other really funny and sweet moments. I almost want to see it again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
WildB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>Sorry Shelly. That sucks. beat his @ss!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The movie was so cute. I really enjoyed it. Sean Hayes and Nathan Lane are very funny in it as Tad's agent and manager. Then there are just other really funny and sweet moments. I almost want to see it again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I bought the book to that movie last night. I hope I can read it today and see the movie tomorrow. I did love The Butterfly Effect, it was amazing! And well worth the 4 hours and 4 different theaters until we found a show that was not sold out, and that was 45 minutes away [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah Jimmy also brought a dog home, and it's against our lease. I am so mad at him for that. Oh and also I wonder what he thought when he went home and all there was were 2 couched an empty entertainment center and the fish tank in the living room. I took everything and put it in my room. Since twice yesterday I went home and he had left the door unlocked ;rolleyes: I can't wait to see his face!

Old 01-24-2004, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

I do not think I will be seeing the Butterfly Affect, I am just not interested in seeing it. I have seen the trailer for it so many times it has made me not want to see it. Besides I only really go to movies that I want to see really bad.

I did laundry and slept mostly today. Then I watched a video my friend sent me that she took at Super Soap weekend of the talk shows and the concert. I need a good video camera really bad.
Lifer #1
Old 01-25-2004, 05:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Kate! Yes, the Stuart Townsend thead is still alive...not necessarily kicking...but alive. You should pop by and say hey. I'm sure you'll be remembered!

Shell, that is a really cool avvie. I'm just downloading the trailer now. I think this movie is right up my alley. I can't wait to see it! I've just been watching Ashton in season two of "That '70s Show" (which has recently aired in Australia [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) and Amy in "Felicity". [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mmm...JRM in "Troy". Cannot wait for that one! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Haven't heard any news of "Tad Hamilton!!!" screening in Australia...my mum reckons she saw a trailer a few weeks ago... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But we are getting "Timeline" Feb 5, and "Underworld" came out last week. Wheee! Sand, what did you think of "Tad Hamilton"? Did you like Kate? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I want the book to "Tad Hamilton" too. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Shell, you're not having much luck with roommates, are you? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] What sort of dog did Jimmy bring home? We're not allowed pets either, but we have a cat. So you took everything in the loungeroom that was yours and have decided to keep it in your room? My mum and I had to do that with our foor when my brother moved back in. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Man, I did s [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]t all today, I don't feel guilty about it though. There was a Bee Gees special on telly...and then a school spectacular concert and then "American Idol 3". I'm kinda musiced out now. But gee, "Idol" was a scream! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Did anyone else watch it? This is the first time it has been on Aussie telly. Yay!

I've been working on my website, check it out here!

Woah - Just watched the preview - it looks f [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]g awesome!

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Brek, awesome site!. I went right for LOTR then Charlie [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I saw Win a date with Tad Hamilton last night [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It was 100 times better then I thought it would be. I loved it!

Woowho you saw the tralier. I know doesn't that hook you. I watched it on the trailers for ROTK and was like [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Zack was more like yuk [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I called Kevin Friday night to see if he wanted to go see it, but he said he was already planning and leaving to go in about an hour. Only problem was that he was in L.A. so we couldn't see it together [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] oops I forgot he left on tuesday [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

I swear why is it be rude to Shelly weekend. I have had to people who have treated me like crap this weekend. I got into a verbal fight with some woman in Petco. I think I made her mad. Her husband kept telling her to calm down [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I swear some people [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And the other was some unhappy person at a Barnes and Noble.

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] gotta run to work, be back later!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Shelly

Old 01-25-2004, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

See I told you WADWTH was a really cute movie.

Yeah I saw the trailer and since I really dislike Aston K, I think the more I saw him the more I wanted to puke!

I am up earlier this morning because I am doing a ship tour at Port Canaveral of the Mariner of the Seas by Royal Caribbean. It is one of the Voyager Class ships that have the ice skating rink on it, a putting green, the Royal Promanade and etc. I have been wanting to see one of these big ships forever now. So I am excited. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 01-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

i miss you all! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but since i don't care about work anymore, i'll try to be online this week. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

i miss you all! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but since i don't care about work anymore, i'll try to be online this week. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] miss you too [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Elijah is on the Golden Globes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

He is looking good too!! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Wow, that ship is incredible. We kept on thinking of ways to stowaway on the ship. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We were so jealous of all the people getting on the ship. I mean the Royal Promanade is so incredible you would think you were in a fancy mall.

Howard Shore won!!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 01-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>

Elijah is on the Golden Globes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Isnt he presenting an award?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
+ - ReD - + is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

He was introducing ROTK as a nominee for Best Movie, whcih it won for!!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 01-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WildHobbit:
<STRONG>He was introducing ROTK as a nominee for Best Movie, whcih it won for!!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i heard it won!! and pete won best director!!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 01-26-2004, 03:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aw, thanks for the support, Shell! This is my first 'real' website, where I am using html code, so I hope I'm doing a good job! The only thing, is that I'm afraid that I'll run out of 'free internet space'. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] By the time I've finished anyway. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Do you know how to make a link that will open into a new window? I have figured out how to make a window open...but it opens to nothingness, and not the page I wanted it to open to. It's driving me nuts! Also, I am possibly attempting anchored links, so I'll let you know how I go with that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

To be totally honest, it's ff that has really helped me with html. Go ff! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

God, I watched "The Butterfly Effect" trailer just before and it looks so interesting. I'm really into those sort of movies, I like to think that I have an open mind. So, do you know what the title is referring to? What exactly is the butterfly effect?

I showed the trailer to my mum (she likes Ashton too) and she thought it looked good - one she'd see on video...I'll show my sis tomorrow, hopefully she'll go with me. Now...I just need to find a release date for Australia! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I've been watching my "Felicity" DVD's again. The line is stuck in my head from a few eps ago, where Felicity defends herself when Ben told her that she looked into personal files too, and she says "I did that because I was in love with you," (or something like that), and the look on Ben's face said it all - that he was in love with Felicity, and that is why he looked into Greg's personal file. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Ugh, I know what you mean about people being rude to you...If I had a buck for every guy that has leered at me, whether it be on the train or just walking (where they would be driving by). Ugh *shivers* And don't get me started on the bitchy customers. Some will just be walking up to the counter - not even standing at it waiting, and I would have seen them and have made my way to the counter, and they will be like all snotty "Excuse me. I'm waiting.". [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Wow. Sand, you really dislike Ashton that much? What is it about him that drives you up the wall? Do you despise him as much as I despise Tom Cruise? I absolutely loathe that man. I can't exactly put my finger on why this is, and I refuse to watch any movie he is in. I think the only movie I liked with him in it was "Legend".

How was the ship though? Why would one want to go ice skating on a ship?!

Hello Linds! You're not caring much about work now? Why is that? Well, if it means that you're gonna spend more time here, then I guess that's good! I'm kinda annoyed with work - my manager is moving to another store. No one has applied for the manager position at my store, and until they find a replacement, I'll be babysitting the store. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] It's kinda scary and a big responsibility. One I don't want. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Kate probably saw it, but on the news today, they showed Peter accepting best director for the GG. I swear, if "ROTK" doesn't win an Oscar, I will boycott watching every award show thereafter. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Sorry about the novel message. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 06:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG>I swear, if "ROTK" doesn't win an Oscar, I will boycott watching every award show thereafter. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Sorry about the novel message. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
& i will boycott it with you!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Reply   Post New Thread