Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2016, 03:20 PM
Addicted Fan

The first words Luke speak should be "you're late".
Old 02-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And hers "Jeez that's the thanks I get for bringing this all the way back to you, jerk?"
Old 02-29-2016, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbis diablo (View Post)
I just hope Luke kicks her ass a bit because she's been TOO good with the Force so far. And I mean kick her ass in a good way, like tough love you know Show her that it's not all instinct but that you actually have to practice and that the pull of the dark side is strong especially when you're untrained.
Well in the Heir of the Jedi book Luke doesn't have no one teaching him Obi-Won is dead, this before ESB so no Yoda, and at some point he takes apart the blue lightsaber. Having no idea how to put back together, until he figures out how to put back together with the force, and like he's busy 24/7 helping the Rebels while trying to find anything on Jedi/the Force.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm hoping for something more exciting than him teaching her how to build a lightsaber, but maybe he can tell her stories like that while they train her fighting skills.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm hoping for something more exciting than him teaching her how to build a lightsaber, but maybe he can tell her stories like that while they train her fighting skills.
There's more like in the book he wants to know about the Force light and dark, also he wants to know the full story on how Vader was turned, and reason why is because he doesn't want to make the same mistakes like Vader did. He even thinks about asking Vader on advice about the Force since at the time Vader was the only one who knew about the Force.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you think they'll talk about Vader? I wonder if it's something that Luke is willing to discuss at this point, he seems so secluded and lost in thought. Maybe Rey can bring back some spark in him and get him to open up. I'd love to see Luke smile like he used to in the first movie
Old 03-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Do you think they'll talk about Vader? I wonder if it's something that Luke is willing to discuss at this point, he seems so secluded and lost in thought. Maybe Rey can bring back some spark in him and get him to open up. I'd love to see Luke smile like he used to in the first movie
Maybe Anakin appears as a force ghost? I rather see Anakin/Hayden than Obi-Won I mean isn't that's why Ben became Kylo because of Vader? Really story wise it makes more sense to have Anakin appear than Obi-Won this is Skywalker family problems not Jedi problems.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really don't think they'll consider bringing back Hayden because the whole point of this trilogy is to stick closer to the original and Hayden's Anakin got a LOT of hate and he knows that and I don't think he'd be up for it. I think that if they show Anakin (force ghost or flashback or whatever) it'll be in his Vader form
Old 03-02-2016, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

They won't show a force ghost in his Vader form. I think there's a good chance they'll bring back Hayden to include prequel fans.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Well I wouldn't say he would say no he did say he has high hopes for the new films but you never know. I think Johnson said he is a prequel fan? and really if it was me I would bring Hayden back as Anakin just to see how everyone would react to it.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I think Johnson said he is a prequel fan?
Well there go my hopes for ep 8.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Well there go my hopes for ep 8.
Well I think he's a OT and a prequel fan and really I'm hoping VIII is better than TFA maybe a little close to The Dark Knight? besides The Winter Soldier/The Avengers The Dark Knight is the only movie that kept me on the edge of my seat live-action wise.
Old 03-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did he really say that? I don't remember reading about it. Anyway I honestly don't think Hayden would want to put himself through that again, unless they payed him a lot of money which isn't likely at all. The only rumoured prequel cast member to return so far has been Ewan (which makes sense considering he already did a voice over for TFA). I think they'll keep Vader as a memory, like in that scene where Kylo is looking at the helmet. And maybe Luke can tell Rey stories Bonding time and all
Old 03-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Did he really say that? I don't remember reading about it. Anyway I honestly don't think Hayden would want to put himself through that again, unless they payed him a lot of money which isn't likely at all. The only rumoured prequel cast member to return so far has been Ewan (which makes sense considering he already did a voice over for TFA). I think they'll keep Vader as a memory, like in that scene where Kylo is looking at the helmet. And maybe Luke can tell Rey stories Bonding time and all
If your talking about Hayden it seems yes he did say that as for Prequel characters I think Frank Oz would return he did a voice over as well and someone asked Johnson could you bring Yoda back? and really Yoda returning would be cool.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah apparently Yoda says something in Rey's vision, too. I think that'd be better than an Anakin ghost. Fans are less divided about Yoda than they are about the different versions of Anakin, so it'd be easier to please the audience, plus Yoda was Luke's mentor and it'd make sense in the story.