Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Your theory that Vader is only interested in becoming the most powerful force wielder and has no interest in ruling has no basis in the OT.
Vader keeping talking about the force, vader wanting desperately to kill the only one, he believes, is still force sensitive, vader following tarkin's orders but deciding to do whatever he wants with obi-wan, vader saying to rule the galaxy as father and son and saying it's his DESTINY (totally a political subject), vader saving luke's life, vader making many wrong tactical decisions because getting luke to his side and finish the jedi is more important, in general, Vader's obsession of eliminating all the jedi or turn them to the dark side.
Yeah, he so wants to be emperor it's RIDDIKULUS

You can have your opinion and I can have mine, and if you want to hink your opinion is the onnly valuable one go on, it is not my business

RoseBennett
Old 01-20-2015, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
vader wanting desperately to kill the only one, he believes, is still force sensitive
I disagree with this.

Quote:
vader following tarkin's orders but deciding to do whatever he wants with obi-wan
Obi Wan was very much his private unfinished business.

Quote:
vader saying to rule the galaxy as father and son and saying it's his DESTINY (totally a political subject)
Still sounds like he wants to rule the galaxy.

Quote:
vader saving luke's life
That was when he switched back to the light side, effectively switching characters from Vader back to Anakin. As such it's not relevant for discussion of the aims of the evil Vader. It in no way suggests that the evil Vader didn't want to rule the galaxy or that he was obsessed with becoming the greatest force user.

Quote:
vader making many wrong tactical decisions because getting luke to his side and finish the jedi is more important
Wanting his son by his side doesn't make him any less interested in ruling the galaxy or more interested in becoming the greatest force user. It just makes him obsessed with family.

Removing the Jedi was about getting rid of the classic enemy of the Dark Side. It goes with being a Sith. The Emperor was into it too and he was was certainly interested in ruling the galaxy. He and Vader felt they were not secure in their position until the Jedi were gone. Neither of them could securely rule the galaxy until then. The Emperor had way back set Vader on a special mission to kill off the Jedi, which had largely been accomplished decades before the OT. Obviously he'd want to finish it off.

Quote:
Vader's obsession of eliminating all the jedi or turn them to the dark side.
What I just said above.

Quote:
Yeah, he so wants to be emperor it's RIDDIKULUS
I don't see why not.

Quote:
You can have your opinion and I can have mine, and if you want to hink your opinion is the onnly valuable one go on, it is not my business
Well, the same could be said to you.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

^If you say so

RoseBennett
Old 01-20-2015, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We are so incredibly off topic

Look:

Courtesy of the Shipcestuos tumblr I mentioned on the last thread
Old 01-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Funny how you use incest as a meaning to come back to topic

RoseBennett
Old 01-20-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well it is
Old 01-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

It never went that far, clear? Clear? Clear??????

RoseBennett
Old 01-20-2015, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeees And I don't ship them that way. But I thought it was cute that they were included there. They're all twin couples
Old 01-20-2015, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tar being Tar.

Meggy: I hope we can both put our tension behind us and get along as friends.
Old 01-21-2015, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

no probs

RoseBennett
Old 01-21-2015, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 01-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Nice pj Luke

RoseBennett
Old 01-21-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Those outfits look SO comfortable!
Old 01-21-2015, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

If a bit awkward, since they don't wear any underwear

RoseBennett
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top