Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes, some of my favorite villains believe their actions are justifiable.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

KR is Snow White. Red as blood (his lips, his lightsaber), white as snow (his skin), black as ebony (his hair and outfit). Snoke is the Evil Queen "lips red as blood, hair black as night, bring me your heart my dear dear Snow White " (oof, I can totlaly imagine this creep mutter such thing about Kylo-Ben). Rey is the Prince. Poisoned apple is the Dark Side.

Another inversion of fairy tale that Reylo introduced. In fairy tales, female characters bleed (Snow White's mother, Briar Rose, ugly step sisters). Here, KR bleeds. In fairy tales, male characters receive the enchanted/power sword. Here, Rey gets one. Bleeding = symbol of womanhood (Sleeping Beauty) but also lost virginity aka damaged goods (ugly step sisters) . Sword = symbol of manhood, phallic symbol. Interesting.

BTW, such Reylo bliss! Adam, Daisy and Carrie watched TFA together. From Howard Stern interview:

http://www.siriusxm.ca/girls-and-sta...ow-2015-12-01/

Highlights:
talks about his Marines training - pretty hardcore stuff! (hand-to-hand combat, shooting guns, etc)
How if he hadn’t been injured he might never have turned to acting
Did not have to audition for Star Wars
Doesn’t read reviews or pay attention to box office
Doesn’t watch anything he’s done, though he did watch TFA in a private screening with Carrie Fisher and Daisy Ridley (and only them)
Has a house in upstate New York where he spends time with his wife - basically to get away from people, they go hiking
Comfortable with Girls sex and nudity and would show his penis if plot-appropriate YES! YES! YES! C"MON! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
He doesn’t think there are any girls out there who want to make moves on him(!!) Awwwwwww
Tries to work out everyday; they have a gym in their building where he works out

Last edited by katlicious; 02-03-2016 at 07:12 PM
Old 02-04-2016, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlicious (View Post)
BTW, such Reylo bliss! Adam, Daisy and Carrie watched TFA together.

Doesn’t watch anything he’s done, though he did watch TFA in a private screening with Carrie Fisher and Daisy Ridley (and only them)
This makes me happy Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

That's really sweet. So I'm guessing he went to the premieres and then walked out the back door?
Old 02-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

he probably watched it first time with them and then had to watch when attending various premieres. I think that first time is really what matters and then it's just a routine.

LOL, the awkward moment when Adam's children grow out of Star Wars toys that Disney showered them with and start watching Girls.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I always love hearing stories about these super private screenings!
And that trio, just awww
Old 02-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Too cute and puts antis complaint about "mind-rape" into place. Some strong language at the end.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26tnqL...uUne/giphy.gif

Last edited by a new hope; 02-05-2016 at 04:41 PM Reason: image over PG-13
Old 02-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Omg, I love that gif and those drawings! Thanks!

Old 02-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's really cute I changed it into a link though, because of the language. We have to keep it PG-13 here, so I just made a note on your post so people know and can decide whether to click or not
Old 02-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

eclipse
Old 02-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow that's beautiful
Old 02-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

They must kiss in the sequels. It will be epic.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
They must kiss in the sequels. It will be epic.
She has her fingers entangled in the locks Saw "This is where I leave you" this week - found a copy in the store. Loved Adam in the movie, and Jason Bateman. Adam's body looks awesome in that flick. Tall and muscular and lean. He keeps his clothes on all the way through though.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominoanonimo (View Post)
He keeps his clothes on all the way through though.
Not cool.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Not cool.
No it's not. Whatever happened to gratuitous nudity? I seriously think that Adam does not have a clue that he is hot. I read this comment where he said his wife told him he should not wear shorts as it does not look good on him. Sorry - I know she is his wife and all, but I hate it when people do that to their partners. It is a way to play on people's insecurities so they feel inadequate and you can own them. I want Adam to know that he is beautiful.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top