Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Well my birthday is in 4 days, 4 days baby!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-27-2004, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Woo, Happy B'Day Maria! How old?

Talk about the December wealth! We're going to try for an october or May baby next time.

Hey Maria, something tells me, if you're dancing, the guys are not too worried about the sweat.....*cackle*

As for the movies, all three were great...i'd say that Forgotten was the best of all of them, though.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-27-2004, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Well I'll be 23 on Thursday...

well you have a solid point there Jerry, I'll give you that...it's funny though because when I'm on the dance floor I just usually dance for me, minding my business, going with the rhytm,dancing quite animatedly you could say and then beside me are these younger girls in their mini tops and even minier skirts really making an effort to woo some of the guys and they're all like "hey baby" and all that but still a lot of the guys stare at me not them Poor gals...

i've never done that, movies in a row...for starters it would cost an arm and a leg
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-27-2004, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
As for the movies, all three were great...i'd say that Forgotten was the best of all of them, though.
Oooohh, I want to see that one. Looks kind of...interesting. I have money in my pocket right now, and I'm dying to spend it on myself...haven't done that in a while.

Yay, Maria. Almost Thursday...I'm invited to the party too, right? And is uh..."you know who" coming?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 09-27-2004, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

yes, you and plus one are still on the list Well the invitations haven't gone out yet, but if he knows what's good for him he will or I shall never forgive him
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-27-2004, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
yes, you and plus one are still on the list Well the invitations haven't gone out yet, but if he knows what's good for him he will or I shall never forgive him
Isn't that a little...last minute? Send it out to him now so he can dedicate Thursday just to you!

Old 09-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

ummm my b-day is on Thursday but I'm not having the party then you think I'd actually leave the invitations a day before the event? the party doesn't even have a set date, it's a weekend in October...nobody would come if I'd keep it on a weekday....so that is why, he doesn't know yet...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ummm my b-day is on Thursday but I'm not having the party then you think I'd actually leave the invitations a day before the event? the party doesn't even have a set date, it's a weekend in October...nobody would come if I'd keep it on a weekday....so that is why, he doesn't know yet...
Hey, if it's a friend it doesn't matter when their birthday is, you go out of your way to be there for them. Let me know when the party is...Along with my invitation you're putting the plane ticket in there, right?

Old 09-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Where's da party at? I'll go, oh wait, family night...dammit! I'll see what i can do!

you know Maria, most guys on the dance floor can tell the difference between someone in the groove, and someone out there to get attention...it's all a matter of heart, and how they show it. Passion is far more attractive than mini tops and minier skirts. Did I just say that? Off to go check if I'm still a guy.....ok, I am.

Kara, the Fogotten ROCKED! It's well worth the money.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

Jerry, did you get a picture taken with "Blink 182"...b/c if you did, you should share that man

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 09-28-2004, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Kara - yeah, that's the way it should be As soon as I get a set date I'll send you the invite and the plane ticket, first class baby!

Jerry- the party doesn't have a set place yet, but stay tuned

Wou, I think I need to print what you said, frame it and put it on my wall! Yeah, I get that, I don't really mind them looking or not looking because I'm not "looking" as long as they don't grab hold, I'm good...

hey 'lex
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-28-2004, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kara - yeah, that's the way it should be As soon as I get a set date I'll send you the invite and the plane ticket, first class baby!
Mmm, okay! When I get the first class ticket, I'll be there. I get a ride back, right?

I think I'm going to see it this weekend, Jerry. I think it's actually one of the top movies out right now, and it looks interesting. But is it scary?

Old 09-29-2004, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Frame away Maria.

Actually, I do, but that would require me getting my scanner out, put together and installed....I can't even get my new computer up and running....

Not at all kara, but it will make you jump...
Old 09-29-2004, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar

Actually, I do, but that would require me getting my scanner out, put together and installed....I can't even get my new computer up and running....
Come on, how lazy can you be. It'll take me 15 min. to get that "pile of junk" going if I was there

Maria...hey now

Kara......b/c I feel the need to

'lex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer
Maria...hey now

'lex
what's with the eyes, have you looked in the mirror lately, your face is kind of all red...

Kara- ummm...ride back? what do you mean back...

heyyyy Jerry...
icon credit
Hayden
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top