Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

well it's morning here now... I'm glad you're halfway through, I'm maybe a little ahead of you, but I still feel the effects

I'm pretty good, I have stuff to do today, I have to clean some, I'm going to listen to my new Nelly cd's while I clean, so it might get interesting then I have to go into "the big city" to remove an alarm device from a shirt I bought, because the staff left it there! and maybe while I'm there look for some new snazzy pants... and also it's Everwood and Alias day today....

so what did ya eat over at the Grill place?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-16-2004, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Yeah what was not good about it Cryo?

And so I find myself eating a donut again. Oh well.
Start exercising next week.
Old 09-16-2004, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

I ate a while ago and then I danced in our living room for an hour
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
So How is everyone doing tonight. Just got doing going shopping and eating at the Romano's Macarroni Grill for the first time....not very good, but that's only my opinion.
Meh..their food was okay, but IMO not much choices on their menu!
Old 09-17-2004, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

How are the new CD's Maria?

I got the ribeye with asparagus and mashed potatoes...the ribeye wasn't done to my satisfaction, it was burnt, the asparagus weren't done enough and the potatoes were nearly ice cold. They even screwed up my wife's pasta...how do you screw up pasta?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-17-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryostar
How are the new CD's Maria?

I got the ribeye with asparagus and mashed potatoes...the ribeye wasn't done to my satisfaction, it was burnt, the asparagus weren't done enough and the potatoes were nearly ice cold. They even screwed up my wife's pasta...how do you screw up pasta?
That sucks!!

I Olive Garden.

A friend and I are having a party tomorrow. Everyone's invited of course if you live near Chicago

yeah going to get drunk for the last time. Hey it's the Mexican in me
Old 09-17-2004, 04:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Mmmm..Olive Garden!!

Cryoster Amber's music is like a mix of dance, slightly rock and pop. Try to listen to her sample of her music on Amazon or the like and get a sense of her music. I have all her CDs and some of her singles and looking forward to getting her upcoming CD.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Jerry- The new cd's are excellente! I really like both of them, the slower one Suit, is very un-Nelly like, but in a good way and the rhytms and beats on the faster one, Sweat are even better, they're off the hook, man!! So funky, it makes you get your groove on wherever you are

Liz- A party sounds exactly what the doctor ordered! I hope you have tons of fun...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-17-2004, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

I'm here to tell you that Blink 182 rocks...esp. Travis Barker...amazing drummer...esp. studio drummer...where he records beats on top of beats...it's some crazy stuff...but I absolutely think that if I could play that good someday...you'll be seeing me on the cover of Rolling Stone

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, once you get there, you won't forget "us little people" who knew you when you were just a guy trying to make it in this life
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-18-2004, 01:14 AM
Elite Fan

Party Liz? Now if only I didn't have prior commitments tomorrow...stupid uncle blowing up his computer...I'm only 6 hours away, I'd so be there.

Interesting Val, I'll try her on iTunes and see how she is, any particular song? Something with an edge.

I thought about picking both of them up last night Maria, but alas, I'm so finicky when it comes to CD's. I did pick up the Resident Evil 2 soundtrack, though. Some great bands on it.

Alex, would you believe that I got to meet them at a best buy near my house? They were in town for a concert, and stopped by to buy a camcorder....we all got them to sign stuff for us....they were so cool.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-18-2004, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer
I'm here to tell you that Blink 182 rocks...esp. Travis Barker...amazing drummer...esp. studio drummer...where he records beats on top of beats...it's some crazy stuff...but I absolutely think that if I could play that good someday...you'll be seeing me on the cover of Rolling Stone
In that case, can I get your autograph now?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 09-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Cryo to start off on Amber's music,:

• check out her debut CD "This is your night" from 1996. The single of the same title was a big hit in 1996 and had heavy radio airplay.

• her second CD, self-titled, Amber contains hits as "Sexual (La Da Di)", "Above the Clouds", and "Love One Another".

• and there's her 3rd CD, "Naked" with singles like "Yes".
But I don't know if can say her music has the edge. When I hear the word "edge" , I'm thinking of that type of dance music by Thunderpuss, Chemical Brothers, Gabriel and Dresden and Scumfrog

But again take a listen at her music, both originals and remixes of her singles.

Hope that helps.
Old 09-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thx for the list, I'll got take a listen.

For those who like the quotes in my Sig, the non-Angel one, I found a place that has a ton more....

You can go here ,

then click on "the store"

then click on "the stickers"

The T-Shirts are ok too, there's on in there, it says "Jesus Saves.....everyone else takes damage." For all you old D&D fans, you'll find this hilarious.
Old 09-21-2004, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Now it's my turn to just smile and nod my head.

Blah, it's Monday. Worst day of the week, ever. I'm doing everything possible to avoid doing my History homework right now...I just look at my book and I get annoyed. This can't be good, I have class at 9:55 tomorrow.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top