Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2004, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Kara~ WOW that guy seems great!! I love guys who can play musical instruments and sing, I think they're so sexy [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Piano, guitar, drums and voice turns me on!! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] I used to like a guy who played the drums, he was amazing [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Awww so he played and sang for you?? That's so romantic [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Why do you think he doesn't feel the same way about you?? Why did he send you that Valentine's note then?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Are you friends??

I know what you mean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Reading as an obligation is not good [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 03-20-2004, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Ell~ Honey, you're so fast, you're starting to scare me! j/k!

Yeah, maybe they could have, but I don't think my ancestors had doings with the Swedish, I might be wrong though, it's too far away...All I know that from other side of my family I think my ancestors were like highwayrobbers or something great like that lol
Well ofcourse I know you didn't mean it the gross way, but still it made me go: eyh, eyh, eyh, eyh! Well I just have to send you all the Justin stuff the next time we meet there, if nothing else works, we'll have to make an appointment [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You can just say "I have to go see Justin now" Or alternatively "I gotta go see a man about a horse" What a horse has to do with this, I dunno, but they always say that in the movies...
You're welcome about the mature comment, you really are...Well my sis is over 4 years older than me, so you know...
I'm so glad you got my point from the male strippers...Yeah, I think you're absolutely right about the physical attraction thing, you need physical chemistry to be with someone, I don't think it means that the guy needs to be gorgeous, he just needs to be goodlooking to you and you need to have that connection, you need to click... Sure you look at the fit lads, but unfortunately you usually see through them, they're just *that* deep *rolleyes* And the Justin/Hayden point is very correct...What stupid things does Hayden get excited over?
Well guys and raisins, they go together like two peas in a pod [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't know if I made that up, I think women have said that for long or then I've been saying that for long lol
Yup we agree on the fate thing and you need to keep hope alive [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well we don't get Ellen's show either, well we did get her sitcom, but not her talk-show ( I d/l:ed the one with Justin in it, he's sooo adorable! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] ) Yes, some genious people work at Disney, but you know someone could've told them one Lion King would have been enough...

I really don't understand either [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Imagine being called Pippin or like Pippin Baggings! rotfl Well I don't get it, even less I get people naming their kids after soap opera stars, like The Bold the and the Beautiful, there's like Ridge and Brooke and Thorne and people here in a non-English speaking country are naming their kids that! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Well I don't wanna think about it, I think I would quite suck at it heh I would be sooo uncool...Well I don't know what I would have been, my parents might have known it was a girl...
Hmm, sayings, all that comes to mind now is voi kökkö which basicly means oh crap...Well to make you laugh, I can tell you some of Justin's song titles in Finnish...Like I love you =Kuten rakastan sinua, Oh No(What you've got)= Voi ei, mitä sinulla on, Cry me a river = Itke minulle joki, Rock Your Body =Rokkaa vartaloasi... Aren't languages fun!? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Well they say knowing what you want is half the battle [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And my mind is made up! Like I said I don't know if it'll happen but I can't say it wont...We might just stay friends or it leaves with one kiss or something(which would be everso nice [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ), but if nothing happens I'm still glad that day happened and I got to feel that electricity between us...But you know it ain't over yet... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I do have a strange feeling in my gut... Don't worry, I'm not waiting for him, when the time is right, it'll happen...
Well I try to...Maybe you're right, maybe that was his purpose, but I still hate the fact that he didn't have the guts to tell me what went wrong! It spoils the whole thing...And for that I don't like him...Not that I even really think about him anymore...But the first mentioned guy has been known to wander into my head on occasion heh Well you're welcome about the heart warming comment, I meant it and thanks I'll keep that in mind [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wou! Now I really am honoured [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Thanks hon! Yeah, people certainly can be nosy especially about your personal life...Yeah a boy oogling club would be very cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You know it's called watching in English but in Finnish we use the word bongaus [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So what might we call our club... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] "Oogleworthy guys association" Hmm, what do you think, any suggestions? Yeah, our Justin organization and tv show are more important lol Well who wants to be normal...We're special and it's good like that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You're welcome about the b-day wishes! My pleasure...I've heard the new NERD track, it's okay, I think the album is coming out next week...You know what NERD stands for? It stands for No-one Ever Really Does, I think...I don't think Dunk is engaged, my friend just saw him on the telly yesterday, said he was very luscious, damn! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I'm still waiting for that PM heh...Yeah it was nice...I know! That happens to me all the time! Like last night I had another Hayden dream, it was really long, but I can't remember much maybe some of the worse parts...But I do remember he was topless in bed at one time and I was sitting next to him and at one point he might have pulled me on top of him for some luvin' [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Damn shame I don't remember most of it...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'll respond to my posts later. But I just wanted to let you all know that I will be gone this weekend. I'll be back Monday. So please, behave yourself ladies. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Naw, I'm kidding, I know I can trust you all. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But please, continue to post so we can catch up to that 100 posts a week! See you Monday!

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-20-2004, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Hi guys!! It's been a long week. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Thanks very much for all those pics on the first page!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Well, onto with the posts...

=00000000------

Ell - *grabs candy and stuffs into mouth* Fwank weyu! *gulp* I forgive you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Haha! Well, nobody's ever asked me that about my mom, and not that I want them to...

I speak Cantonese and English. I used to be able to speak a bit of French, but now that I don't have the class anymore, I stink.

Mmm...now I want some of that Jelly stuff I'm missing out on. What's Fruit Flan???? Oh wait, I think I've heard of it, but I don't quite recall it right now...

You guys don't have outdoor rinks? There's like 3 in the neighbourhoods surrounding my house. But the thing I don't like about them is that they don't flood the ice so the ice sorta sucks after a while.

Well, I don't like extremely tall people cause they make me look a midget. Oh hell, everyone makes me look like a midget. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I like boys who are tall enough.

Aw, well, at least you know there's that side of Dan! Have you talked to him lately?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not crazy!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] You are. Hee hee. Oh yeah! We can start a freckled-gals-who-want-steal-Jen's-hair club!

Oh okay, I understand about your friend. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Maria - [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] EEeeee!!! Flowers!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

Oops, did I mean to say 9 years? Sorry, my mind was probably somewhere else. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So your sis spent the night at the bar just for him? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Aw, the bontanical garden sounds great! I've been to a couple and they're so pretty!

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I've never actually fainted from seeing a boy before, only close to being dizzy. But since you almost fainted that day, it probably means I would have passed out the first few seconds.

Hm, that's weird that I've never heard of Intermission if we got it last September. I'm okay with the swearing. Believe, I've heard a lot of swearing in my short lifetime. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kat! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How have you beeennnnn?? You've disappeared on me again! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Anything new things happening? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Mon - [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I'm very jealous now! Why can't there be a LOTR near my house?? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

*squeeeeee* Nekkid Hayden??? Too good to be true! I promise I will never sleep in again. In a week. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hm, so I need to gain confidence. Meh, don't think I have oodles of that. Ah yeah, I think I would really work on it if I am gonna make the first move.

[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Stop complimenting me! It's not good for me. And besides, who knows, if you meet me in real life, maybe you won't think I'm so adorbable after all. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Oh, but today I went to my bro's hockey game and some of his teammates asked him (my bro) if he thought I was 'hot'. Then my bro's like "uh..not really.." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I mean, what is he supposed to say, since he's related to me?

Hee hee, of course you make me laugh! In a good way, of course. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Heeey hon! Well I bet it wasn't a hard thing to do Yes, what were you thinking!? I mean seriously nude Hayden vs. fully clothed Hayden, hmmm, not really a mindboggler [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Okay seriously if he would ever come here and read this stuff, I'd just die of shame!
Well we have to keep the convo bubbly
Yup, definately we'll be acting and directing and we keep messing up with our lines and oddly enough we keep losing those film canisters all the time

Well actually I'm ahead of you babe, I allready noticed it and added you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Maria ~ Not in the slightest. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] All this talk of nude Hayden has me sinking into the lowest of low regions of the gutter. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] I know, me too! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] But you never know, he might like what he reads. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
ROTFL! Indeed. All part of our working process. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, so you are! Thanks so much hun. I appreciate it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm really glad you're finally gonna get to see Shattered Glass too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 03-21-2004, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~MòNicA~:
<STRONG>

Kat~ Welcome back sis [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm so so happy to see you [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I added you to my MSN, I looked for you email on the 'write an email to *OvErPrOtEcTeD*' option I hope you don't mind [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see Hayden wearing those glasses, I've seen some pix and he looks so sexy [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I think the album is gonna be released next september *fingers crossed* They will do some promo in US, Europe, Asia and Australia and then a world tour [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It was so sad they decided to close the BSB board, but we didn't reach a 100 posts per week [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm so lucky to have Jay [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Again those pix are [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] Awesome!! Thanx for posting them [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Mon ~ Thanks again sweetie. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It's always so good to see you too! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Of course that's ok! Thanks for adding me. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I haven't logged into MSN for the longest time, but I really should make time to hop on again. Now you've made it an incentive. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Ah, he does indeed. You'll love sitting through a whole 2 hours of it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm counting down till the DVD's released here coz I can't wait to buy it! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Oh fantastic! Thanks so much for the info. I'm excited now. It's been so long since we've had a new album and it would be the bomb if they come back for a promo tour. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Aw, that's so sad. I guess with them not touring or promoting in so long, a lot of fans didn't have a lot to chat about. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Yes you are. You guys are a truly classic example of lasting love. [img]smilies/love_story.gif[/img] It always great hearing about reationships that have lasted as long as yours has.

You're most welcome. I'm so glad I could share some new pics that most around the board hadn't seen. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

icon by *Evie
Old 03-21-2004, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Hi Mia! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I know. I'm truly sorry for disappearing yet again. I always endeavour to come back. It's just I have a habit of posting on more threads than I can track. It's especially the case on my Oz threads. We end up chatting there for hours sometimes... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've been well though. I graduate from my BA in Writing and Editing next week and started my Honours degree this month. I've been busy researching and just the usual catching up with friends and seeing movies in between. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] How have you been?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ETA: Have a fun weekend way, Kara! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

icon by *Evie
Old 03-21-2004, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Mia~
You're back!! *tackle* [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm soo glad! You know you almost gave me deep abandonment issues! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But you're welcome about the flowers, anything for you ma dear [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] and I mean that in the non-masculin way, somehow it sounded a bit butch to me [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well I should hope it was for him, I mean if she really did it because of the bouncer that wouldn't be very romantic or very nice for the guy lol I kinda had my "own" bouncer once,at this bar me and a friend of mine used to hang out when I was your age...He wasn't very big, but strong and he had these tattoos,he was okay looking, so anyway he evicted every single guy who came to bother me and almost every guy that didn't even bother me *goof* He kind of had a crush on me [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img], because really he *totally* evicted all the guys and he used to stare at me all the time! This one time this drunken guy fell on me, while I was sitting on this table right before where the bouncers worked, and the guy spilled some drink on me and "my" bouncer jumped from behind the table, took the guy in like a headlock or something and I think literally threw the guy out of the restaurant! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That was a bit scary...But most of the time he was really sweet, one Friday I wasn't there but my gal was and he kept quizzing her where I was, who I was with and why I wasn't there [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I actually turned up later that night and he seemed very pleased to see me, heh... He was like 24, what was it with me when I was younger with the older guys!? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Well anyway he's been married for quite a long time now, no hard feelings there...Oh and botanical gardens are pretty...

Well you probably would have [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] But seriously that day when I saw him come to the yard from the garden gate it was like the most intense feeling maybe ever, yup make that ever, I was standing so it kinda felt even more intense [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I know in movies they say, the world stood still and it sounds really dum, but at that moment, I think it actually felt like it did! It was completely electrifying...Well once I'd gotten through the initial shock, which almost did make me faint, I was like [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Well you know the things I said to him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But you know it takes a lot to freeze me, a lot! And even more to make me speechless, but he does it to me! I'm all like "doungh, huh, what!?" really embarrassing...

Well imdb.com said something about a film festival, so it might've been a selected theaters/cities release...

I was out again yesterday at this club, I was dancing with my friends and there was this kinda cute guy that I looked at for a while, and then J.Lo's Let's Get Loud started playing and the guy moved so that he was behind my friends, facing me and he was like dancing and singing the song to me, it was kinda disturbing [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Mon and Kat- I'll get back to you tomorrow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], I'm too tired...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-21-2004, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~MòNicA~:
<STRONG>Kara~ WOW that guy seems great!! I love guys who can play musical instruments and sing, I think they're so sexy [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Piano, guitar, drums and voice turns me on!! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] I used to like a guy who played the drums, he was amazing [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Awww so he played and sang for you?? That's so romantic [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Why do you think he doesn't feel the same way about you?? Why did he send you that Valentine's note then?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Are you friends??

I know what you mean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Reading as an obligation is not good [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Eh, I dunno. *shrugs* He's friends with a lot of girls, and I just consider myself to be one of those girls. Everyone keeps saying that I should make my move, but if I do and he says he just wants to be friends...It just won't be the same anymore. Too awkward, ya know? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But I have been spending a lot of time with him lately. The more he sings to me, the more I like him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just hoping that he's not hanging out with me just because he's my friend and he's trying to be nice. I'm hoping it's something more than that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

How's your guy life? Any better than mine? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>He was really nice and when he put an arm around my waist for the picture and sort of pulled me closer I almost fainted! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Holy frick! You lucky duck! :jawdrop: There are no words to express how jealous I am of you right now. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Dude, you sooo better continue to post here. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>
He was really nice and when he put an arm around my waist for the picture and sort of pulled me closer I almost fainted! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm copying Kara, but this was the best part! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] That is amazing!!!!I'm like [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img], there are no words!!! All the jealousy in the world isn't enough to describe how jealous I'm of you right now!! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] So come on, we want more details, like what did he say, what was he wearing, what city did this happen in, sorry, but we're totally gonna live vicariously through you [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And when you get the picture you have to show it to us, if possible in anyway! Man, you are one lucky dog! The closest I've gotten to him or will get is in my dreams... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Oh and my name is Maria, very nice to meet you [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-22-2004, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

Copy cat!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

LoL, kiiiiding. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

You lucky, lucky girl, W! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>
He was really nice and when he put an arm around my waist for the picture and sort of pulled me closer I almost fainted! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
This was the part that made me most jealous. [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]
Aww, that's so sweet though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What a great expereince. Must have been amazing to bump into him on numerous occasions. I'm glad to hear he was kind and obliging with the pictures. Did you chat much? This happened in the US too, I presume? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top