Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Why wouldn't he? Dunno, I was just very surprised, I'm not the most desirable girl, afterall the guy was/is 4 years older [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well we're regular Mushu's [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't really like clothing stores, I think the salesgals always look so stuck up "I'm gorgeous, atleast compared to you" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It's like they ruled the planet or something...

No no, definately a customer, not a victim [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The guy will be thankful to be in our good care [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You'd hit on me? Aww, thanks luv [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maria</STRONG>
Hey! Just because he's 4 years older doesn't mean you're not desirable! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You might have been very desirable to him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, in some stores, the sales people are nice. But I hate the ones that are decorated to appear posh, and there's like maybe one other person in the store, so if you walk in and you don't dress like what the store is selling, the salesgirl (or maybe even 2! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ) give you snobbish looks.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wow, you're so much less vulgar than me! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But victim makes me feel so powerful!

I would hit on you if I was a guy and if I was the hitting on kind. I mean, I don't exactly go out and hit on every cute guy I see right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>Mia~ Sheesh this chasing thingis pretty god damn tiring,mind you it's worth it [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
My bets friends has a real thing against feet,she get crepped out very easliy when one is on show. I mean they are strange thing come to think of it but they're not that bad. I never used to have nails so they didn't come in much use really.

Thanks,you've now convinced me to have a brace. You're teeth are so beautiful,I think I've seen a picture and if not they're beautiful in my head, and I want teeth like that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How long were yours on for?

I think I'd be in more of a state than the person's who's hands got skated over! Well my skates were dark blue withblack buckley/clippy things on.

You're not out of the loop my dear I just don't talk about him that much because I cant see it being long term,he's pretty great,good at footie and kind etc. I've been going out with him for around 2 and a half months now I think.

I guess we share the same brain problems as I never get it when guys are flirting either but with everyone else I can tell from the off. I don't even know when I'm flirting and my Friends are like "You go girl" and I'm like what?

Concealer on you eyelids? I've never heard of that one before-does it work?

Ell xxx

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited EllsBells ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ellmeister? Sounds like American Pie to me!

Were we talking about feet? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't even remember myself! But I hate feet. Feet are so...weird!!

Aw, well, I'm extremely sure your teeth will look like mine (or better!) if you get your braces. Mine were on for about...3 years? 2.5? Sometime around that!

Dark blue skates? Whoa! I've never seen them here. Well, here, usually people just have the hockey ones or the figure skates...

Yeah? Tell me about him! First, start with his name. Hee hee. Footie. Funny word.

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I bet I'd know if you were flirting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Seriously, why am I so receptive about other people but not myself. One of life's mysteries...

I read about the concealer on the eyelids somewhere in a fashion magazine or something. I guess it works, cause my eyeshadow actually lasted a whole day, since I don't reapply anything once I go out in the morning. But different people have different tricks, so it might work, might not.
Old 01-28-2004, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

Hey! Just because he's 4 years older doesn't mean you're not desirable! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You might have been very desirable to him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, in some stores, the sales people are nice. But I hate the ones that are decorated to appear posh, and there's like maybe one other person in the store, so if you walk in and you don't dress like what the store is selling, the salesgirl (or maybe even 2! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ) give you snobbish looks.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wow, you're so much less vulgar than me! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But victim makes me feel so powerful!

I would hit on you if I was a guy and if I was the hitting on kind. I mean, I don't exactly go out and hit on every cute guy I see right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You think so? Hmmm, guys, who gets them!? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Like a couple of weeks ago I was at a club with my friends and after I've danced my a** off for like an hour or something and I was all sweaty ( my forehead was literally wet!) which I find very charming and desirable myself [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] some guys were looking at me like "Wou! Hello! How you doing? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] "! But before my dancing they didn't really notice me...I never knew sweating like a pig to be *that* attractive* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well that and I accidentally grouped a guy on the dancefloor [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ugrh! I hate those snobbish stores too, the salesgals there are so awful! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Okay Mia you can stop powertrippin' now, you'll soon start singing and dancing along the streets to the music "I've got the power!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So who will be the first victimcustomer? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You don't hit on every cute guy you see?! I'm shocked! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I do! Like for instance I saw this gorgeous guy on a bus, he sat behind me and a couple of minutes later I sneezed a lot and that was that [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I seriously couldn't hit on a guy even if my life depended on it [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My *hit ons* are somewhat limited to murderer cats, oh and sometimes I insult/critisize their persona or opinions, amazingly enough some guys find this irresistible [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Go figure...

I'm gonna butt in your convo with Ell, I just had to say that I think it's quite common that you know when someone else is getting hit on, but when it comes to yourself you're clueless, I'm like that too sometimes, I sometimes miss even the most obvious hints [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ooh, I had my hair done yesterday, it's now shorter and sorta layered and it's red on top and dark brown under and behind the red color, it's kinda cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maria
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-28-2004, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>Kara~Hey,great start to the thread.Thanks for using my title. How's life treating you as a moderator?</STRONG>
Yep, I took it from one of the best. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Moderating pretty much sucks right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I haven't been able to post much because of my busy schedule, but I check in from time to time. Glad to see that you guys are still here and posting. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How the heck have you been girly?

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well you didn't really, besides I would too in your position [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well the only thing I can semi-brag about is seeing Robbie Williams in concert, he's not very big in USA, but he's hot stuff here in Europe, it was an amazing gig, eventhough I'm not exactly a superfan [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well I'm from Finland( a country in northern Europe between Sweden and Russia [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ) Don't worry if you've never heard of this country, hardly anyone has [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So how are you besides broke? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (I'm gonna be soon, if I spend money like I did this week, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Maria</STRONG>

Oh, I know who Robbie Williams is. Okay, not personallyk, but I've heard some of his songs. He's got a nice body though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So, what did you spend all of your money on? I was broke, but I just got paid 200 dollars for coaching. But it's not like I'm going to get the chance to use all of that money because I need to save it up if I want to by a new computer! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

You think so? Hmmm, guys, who gets them!? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Like a couple of weeks ago I was at a club with my friends and after I've danced my a** off for like an hour or something and I was all sweaty ( my forehead was literally wet!) which I find very charming and desirable myself [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] some guys were looking at me like "Wou! Hello! How you doing? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] "! But before my dancing they didn't really notice me...I never knew sweating like a pig to be *that* attractive* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well that and I accidentally grouped a guy on the dancefloor [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ugrh! I hate those snobbish stores too, the salesgals there are so awful! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Okay Mia you can stop powertrippin' now, you'll soon start singing and dancing along the streets to the music "I've got the power!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So who will be the first victimcustomer? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You don't hit on every cute guy you see?! I'm shocked! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I do! Like for instance I saw this gorgeous guy on a bus, he sat behind me and a couple of minutes later I sneezed a lot and that was that [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I seriously couldn't hit on a guy even if my life depended on it [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My *hit ons* are somewhat limited to murderer cats, oh and sometimes I insult/critisize their persona or opinions, amazingly enough some guys find this irresistible [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Go figure...

I'm gonna butt in your convo with Ell, I just had to say that I think it's quite common that you know when someone else is getting hit on, but when it comes to yourself you're clueless, I'm like that too sometimes, I sometimes miss even the most obvious hints [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ooh, I had my hair done yesterday, it's now shorter and sorta layered and it's red on top and dark brown under and behind the red color, it's kinda cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maria</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe you looked very desirable all sweaty. Or you were giving off some sort of mating scent....
Hee hee, you "accidently" groped him? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh wait, I've done that too. Except it was in high school in the hall. It was bad.

Okay, fine. *calms down* No more power trips! For today. Hm...I dunno. I'll let you choose the first vic, er..customer.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have no doubt guys will be unable to resist you when you turn on your charms. Nah, I'm too shy to hit on a guy. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Really! I just stare at cute guys alot. And I freaking always get caught!!

Hee hee. So do your friends tell you you're being hit on?

Whoa! I wish I had your hair!! Mine's just....all black! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

But today it had white in it cause frost formed as soon as I went outside!!! It was -46C!! About -50F, if you go by that. If I fell, I'd just lie there in a pile of snow cause I would be too cold and weak to move. And then people would kick me aside to a corner.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kara~ Couldn't your friend give you a helping hand?? I mean, if she was working at the arena and she met Justin... If I had been her I would have tried to slip you in [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Which unkown celebs have you met??
Of course you'll be up in Hayden's drill, you have to!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hayden visiting your/my town only happens once in a lifetime [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Maria~ Hey sweetie, you can come with us and we can all go chase boys!! It will be very fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Your story is so sad hun [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] My twinnie doesn't deserve that!! Who does that guy think he is?? And why did he get all mean after sending you a sweet Valentine's card?? Guys are the weirdest thing on earth [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] As weird as a green dog.
I read you sent your pic to Mia and I wondered mmm... Can I see your pic too?? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Mia~ Oooookay [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] *getting ready for hair pulling too*
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] You're right, I have to stop talking about Orly & Mòn [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] It's just I can't!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's so cute and so nice [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Hun, I can't get him out of my head!! I think meeting Orly has side effects [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
You're a Charlie's Angel now [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I've always wanted to be one of them too, they're great, they can fight and they look awesome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, we have to start working on your flirting skills, I have some good tips [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I know you wouldn't kidnap Jay [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] You're a very nice girl.
It was great talking to you on messenger sissy!!

Ell~ Little sis!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Ellmeister [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Anyway [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The third Angel is here!!
I'm sorry to hear you hurted your toe, are you ok hun?? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] How did it happen??
Aww [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I had a great time chatting to you too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We should all meet there sometime.
Don't worry about the accent, if you really wanna use it you always can do some copy and paste [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Exactly. I think you're a very good friend and you worry about people and that's so good. I'm the same way too. But we need time to think about ourselves as well. If you ever need to talk or need a friend I'm here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay, okay, you're not funny looking then [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I told you funny has a different meaning here, talking about looks. Speaking in english words, you're beautiful [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Now I wanna be a cool crazy girl, ok?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]
♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-29-2004, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I was able to talk to Mon on Saturday night( I was really bored,so thanks a million,twinnie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )</STRONG>
Thank YOU twinnie [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-29-2004, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>

Oh, I know who Robbie Williams is. Okay, not personallyk, but I've heard some of his songs. He's got a nice body though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So, what did you spend all of your money on? I was broke, but I just got paid 200 dollars for coaching. But it's not like I'm going to get the chance to use all of that money because I need to save it up if I want to by a new computer! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes, indeed his bod is pretty uhmmm fit [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Allthough it wasn't showing in the concert, damn! There's this Finnish band called The Rasmus( which are getting to be quite popular in Europe too, their videos are on MTV Europe) well anyway I was at their gig sometime ago and the leadsinger was topless through the whole show, all I can say is Wau! He really takes care of himself [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

What did I spend my money on? Hmmm, let's see I ate out twice, I had coffee and some snacks like three times last week, I went to the movies ( saw Freaky Friday), I bought a skirt and some pantyhose, I bought three mags( one with Justin on the cover, one with Orly on the cover and then Cosmo just for the hecj of it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) oh and I also bought two cd's and I went out on Friday...I think that's about it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, new puter, cool! Which kind you wanna get, a laptop or a "normal" one? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maria
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-29-2004, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe you looked very desirable all sweaty. Or you were giving off some sort of mating scent....
Hee hee, you "accidently" groped him? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh wait, I've done that too. Except it was in high school in the hall. It was bad.

Okay, fine. *calms down* No more power trips! For today. Hm...I dunno. I'll let you choose the first vic, er..customer.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have no doubt guys will be unable to resist you when you turn on your charms. Nah, I'm too shy to hit on a guy. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Really! I just stare at cute guys alot. And I freaking always get caught!!

Hee hee. So do your friends tell you you're being hit on?

Whoa! I wish I had your hair!! Mine's just....all black! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

But today it had white in it cause frost formed as soon as I went outside!!! It was -46C!! About -50F, if you go by that. If I fell, I'd just lie there in a pile of snow cause I would be too cold and weak to move. And then people would kick me aside to a corner.</STRONG>
Yes, maybe I was like the sexiest thing ever with my hair wet and being all wet and wiped out [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, I accidentally groped a guy on the dance floor, you know I sometimes I dance quite animatedly and my hands are going like all places and one of my hands ended on a guys bottom [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I actually did it again the last time I was out [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't think I've ever groped a guy on purpose, I think...But allthough should someone like Hayden's bottom come near me, it might be kind of hard to resist [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No, I probably wouldn't...What happened in your case? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I get to choose? Yay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well who should be our first vic...customer? Hmmmm, well Hayden would be the natural first choice, but I think we should start at the bottom and practice our craft with less hot guys first and then as we develop we could work our way up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now, who do we think is cute besides him? I need your input on this, afterall this is a team effort [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I'm glad someone doesn't doubt it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't know if I've ever really tried my best...But nowadays when I walk in to a bar, especially if the guys are younger than me, heads seem to turn, there's some ooglage going on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I for some reason especially attract guys who are younger than me pretty often, I usually know how to get their attention, but I really don't know how to actually *get* a guy, I'm a tad shy myself [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] My smile is usually quite effective, but maybe not enough...Well having seen your pic I see no reason why you should be very shy, you're so pretty! Well I often end up just staring( I don't oogle very often) at the cute guys and get caught sometimes as well [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, my friends usually point me in the right direction, it's funny sometimes I can tell someone is staring at me, but this one time me and my friend were on the dance floor and two guys on both sides of me were giving me "the eye" and I wouldn't have noticed a damn thing if my friend hadn't pointed them out to me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well your hair looks good too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-46C!? Woo, that's cold! I thought it was cold in here, but last week it was only like -20C or something...Aww, that's so cruel, falling and getting kicked to the curve...Well I'd help you, would I be around [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ooh, I meant to ask you, what's your messenger name?

Maria

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-29-2004, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~MòNicA~:
<STRONG>
Maria~ Hey sweetie, you can come with us and we can all go chase boys!! It will be very fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Your story is so sad hun [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] My twinnie doesn't deserve that!! Who does that guy think he is?? And why did he get all mean after sending you a sweet Valentine's card?? Guys are the weirdest thing on earth [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] As weird as a green dog.
I read you sent your pic to Mia and I wondered mmm... Can I see your pic too?? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Yay! I'll go with you definately! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It'll be loads of fun... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Hey if you're Charlie's Angels, maybe I could be your Bosley, except female Bosley [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, the story surely isn't pretty [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Aww, thanks twinnie! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well unfortunately this is not the only time I've gotten hurt, it's happened to like 3-4 times, atleast twice really bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I really don't know who he thinks he is, someone really great probably, because he tried to step on me like I was dirt in his shoes to get rid of or something [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I mean in the spring he was so sweet and after I told him, it's like he deliberately wanted to hurt me and hurt me sometimes where it stings the most...I guess he was trying to make sure I forget my feelings, well congrats to him, that one he pulled off! I don't even remember anymore why I liked him really...I really don't get guys [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I sent you the pic via e-mail to the address I got from messenger [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you twinnie! And thanks, it was so nice talking to you... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maria
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Maria~ I've just checked my inbox and there was an email from a girl called Maria hehe. I've seen your pic, you're beautiful twinnie!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've pictured you completely different. I thought you were blonde [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had a quite right image on my mind of how Mia & Ell looked like but I didn't guess right this time [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Or you could be the forth Charlie's Angel - Demi Moore but a good version of her [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What was her name??
I've gotten hurt several times too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Two guys made me feel like ***** when I was in high school. I remember that guy, he was some years older than me. I think I was 16 and he was 21. He was amazing, popular... We were happily dating one day, he was breaking up with me the next. Actually he cheated on me!! He used to collect girls like stamps or something [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] The other guy was really sweet and nice, he was great. One of the best guys I've ever met. He was so cute [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I liked him a lot. One day we split up without any reason. I felt very bad after that, but time cures all [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] My twinnie is not dirt in anyone's shoes, no way [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
It was nice talking to you too [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

♥ | ♪ | ☼
Old 01-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Maria~ I've just checked my inbox and there was an email from a girl called Maria hehe. I've seen your pic, you're beautiful twinnie!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've pictured you completely different. I thought you were blonde [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had a quite right image on my mind of how Mia & Ell looked like but I didn't guess right this time [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Or you could be the forth Charlie's Angel - Demi Moore but a good version of her [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What was her name??
I've gotten hurt several times too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Two guys made me feel like ***** when I was in high school. I remember that guy, he was some years older than me. I think I was 16 and he was 21. He was amazing, popular... We were happily dating one day, he was breaking up with me the next. Actually he cheated on me!! He used to collect girls like stamps or something [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] The other guy was really sweet and nice, he was great. One of the best guys I've ever met. He was so cute [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I liked him a lot. One day we split up without any reason. I felt very bad after that, but time cures all [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] My twinnie is not dirt in anyone's shoes, no way [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
It was nice talking to you too [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Mònica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You think I'm beautiful? Awww, shucks, thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well I'm full of surprises [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm quite often mistaken for Italian or Spanish even [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, I could be her, I think her name was Madison Lee, if I remember correctly...

So you've been hurt too? Well it's kinda nice to know I'm not the only one, well this is again one thing we have in common,allthough it's not a positive thing getting hurt like that [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm so sorry to hear about those two guys who made you feel like *******, that's not right for a great gal like my twinnie [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] I don't think I've encountered the male "gigolos" that much which has the pain somewhat unexpected sometimes...Well I hope time will cure, I'm kinda trying to get over someone now...It's a good thing I'm sometimes disctracted by other "very important" things, thinking things like "That Justin really should get some hair on his head and lose it from his chin" or maybe alternatively "Hayden sure was goodlooking in that and that, he could really develop his arms more or something" so you know "the really important stuff" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oh, I just read the Orli article in CG! there was a test to know which character of Orli's is best suited for you, I got Will from POTC, which is fine by me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Thanks for the comment twinnie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Maria
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes, indeed his bod is pretty uhmmm fit [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Allthough it wasn't showing in the concert, damn! There's this Finnish band called The Rasmus( which are getting to be quite popular in Europe too, their videos are on MTV Europe) well anyway I was at their gig sometime ago and the leadsinger was topless through the whole show, all I can say is Wau! He really takes care of himself [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

What did I spend my money on? Hmmm, let's see I ate out twice, I had coffee and some snacks like three times last week, I went to the movies ( saw Freaky Friday), I bought a skirt and some pantyhose, I bought three mags( one with Justin on the cover, one with Orly on the cover and then Cosmo just for the hecj of it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) oh and I also bought two cd's and I went out on Friday...I think that's about it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, new puter, cool! Which kind you wanna get, a laptop or a "normal" one? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maria</STRONG>

I just bought a magazine with Orlando on the cover to. It's YM, I think. I forget. We probably got the same one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hehe. There was even a Legolas poster include, I was pretty happy.

You saw Freaky Friday in the theatres? I LOVE that movie! But actually, it's out on DVD here...So yeah, I'm confused... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And I think I'm probably going to end up getting a regular computer. Laptops are just too expensive for me, I don't have a whole lot of money. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kara~ Couldn't your friend give you a helping hand?? I mean, if she was working at the arena and she met Justin... If I had been her I would have tried to slip you in [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Which unkown celebs have you met??
Of course you'll be up in Hayden's drill, you have to!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hayden visiting your/my town only happens once in a lifetime [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Yeah well, my friend was in an elevator with him too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That lucky girl. And since she worked at the arena, you're not really aloud to "have conversations" with the celebrities. That's one of their rules. You can help them, but not have personal conversations. Stupid rule, I know. *stomps foot* And yeah right, she wouldn't hook me up even if she could. She'd keep him all to herself! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But do you blame her? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, so I'm not sure if you'll any of these people. But here goes. LoL, I've met Youngstown. They were popular for a while, they were played a lot a while back on the Disney Channel. I still talk to them from time to time when they're not busy. I think that they are thinking about quitting the group, they've pretty much almost given up now. I've also met James Caviezel, him and my dad go waaay back. His name might not sound familiar, but he's one of the main characters in the movie "Frequency" with Dennis Quaid, and "Angel Eyes" with Jennifer Lopez.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-29-2004, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Mia~ Oooookay [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] *getting ready for hair pulling too*
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] You're right, I have to stop talking about Orly & Mòn [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] It's just I can't!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's so cute and so nice [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Hun, I can't get him out of my head!! I think meeting Orly has side effects [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
You're a Charlie's Angel now [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I've always wanted to be one of them too, they're great, they can fight and they look awesome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah, we have to start working on your flirting skills, I have some good tips [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I know you wouldn't kidnap Jay [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] You're a very nice girl.
It was great talking to you on messenger sissy!!

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited ~MòNicA~ ]</STRONG>
Heeeeellloooooo!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, I would say that meeting Orly has affected your head in a huge way. I think it's permanent too.
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Hm...I might have to work on some of my fighting skills if I want to be an Angel. And what kind of tips do you have exactly for flirting?

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Stop showering me with affection! I'm not nice!!! I would kidnap Jay in a heartbeat!!!!!!

Did that convice you that I'm not nice? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, MSN was cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes, maybe I was like the sexiest thing ever with my hair wet and being all wet and wiped out [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, I accidentally groped a guy on the dance floor, you know I sometimes I dance quite animatedly and my hands are going like all places and one of my hands ended on a guys bottom [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I actually did it again the last time I was out [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't think I've ever groped a guy on purpose, I think...But allthough should someone like Hayden's bottom come near me, it might be kind of hard to resist [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No, I probably wouldn't...What happened in your case? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I get to choose? Yay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well who should be our first vic...customer? Hmmmm, well Hayden would be the natural first choice, but I think we should start at the bottom and practice our craft with less hot guys first and then as we develop we could work our way up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now, who do we think is cute besides him? I need your input on this, afterall this is a team effort [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I'm glad someone doesn't doubt it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't know if I've ever really tried my best...But nowadays when I walk in to a bar, especially if the guys are younger than me, heads seem to turn, there's some ooglage going on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I for some reason especially attract guys who are younger than me pretty often, I usually know how to get their attention, but I really don't know how to actually *get* a guy, I'm a tad shy myself [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] My smile is usually quite effective, but maybe not enough...Well having seen your pic I see no reason why you should be very shy, you're so pretty! Well I often end up just staring( I don't oogle very often) at the cute guys and get caught sometimes as well [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, my friends usually point me in the right direction, it's funny sometimes I can tell someone is staring at me, but this one time me and my friend were on the dance floor and two guys on both sides of me were giving me "the eye" and I wouldn't have noticed a damn thing if my friend hadn't pointed them out to me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well your hair looks good too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-46C!? Woo, that's cold! I thought it was cold in here, but last week it was only like -20C or something...Aww, that's so cruel, falling and getting kicked to the curve...Well I'd help you, would I be around [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ooh, I meant to ask you, what's your messenger name?

Maria

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hm, you never know! Maybe you do look super hot all soaking wet!! Or dry. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Dunno. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Guys are confusing!

Hee hee. His bum? You bad girl!! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Oooo....I completely agree with the Hayden thing. If his bum was ever near me, my hand would have a mind of it's own. Well, in my case, at my old high school, there were alot of people and the hallways were really crowded between classes. So I was walking one way, and somebody got pushed behind me and then I got pushed. When I stumbled forward, there was this guy walking the opposite way and I grabbed the inside of his leg! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hm, I really don't know! I think different kinds of guys are cute. It really depends on my mood...

I don't doubt the super oogle-lage when you walk into a bar! Hee hee. You're breaking those younger guy's hearts! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oooo...you should go turn on those super flirting skills and make their night!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You're shy? I can't imagine!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] What do you mean you don't know how to get a guy's attention? Then where is all that oogling from them coming from?

Aw, thanks. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] But I think I was just happy in the picture. I don't actually smile that much in real life unless I'm with people I like or I'm in a good mood. Or else I'll scowl. And my friend told me I look pretty scary when I do that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Okay wait. I'm confused! What's the diff between oogling and staring??

What?? You didn't notice the 2 guys and they were right beside you? [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] Wake up!!

You know what's weird? I've seen people here wear skirts when it was -20C outside! If I see anyone wearing one now, I'd passed out.

Thanks for offering to pick me up if I was just lying in a pile. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You're the best!

My MSN is: storm_angelz@hotmail.com

You?