Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2004, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>

Yeah, I think that I'm a sucker for guys with accents. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I don't care what kind it is, as long as it's not American...I love it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, accents are great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, you've seen Justin in concert, words can't even begin to describe how jealous I am!!! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I was planning on making a trip to somewhere in Europe to see him, but it didn't happen [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I bet it was an amazing gig, don't tell me, I don't wanna know, it would be like salt in an open wound [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How are you doing today? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maria
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-23-2004, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ṂNicA~:
[QBMaria~ Yeah, he wants to be a pilot and he's not gonna change his mind [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Oh I didn't know about your sorta ex and yourDJ love story [img]smilies/love_story.gif[/img] Tell me about it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, Mia is a good girl. She's great. Are you reading this, Mia?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I tried to add you again to my MSN but I couldn't [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] My name is destinys_key.
Awww have a wonderful day you too twin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ṃnica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited ~ṂNicA~ ][/QB]
Hey, I wan't in on the boy chasing too! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img], my love life is so uneventful right now!
Well if he's made up his mind, then I guess that's it...Well it's not really a love story, atleast not a pretty one, it ended very ugly [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well there was this guy in my high school( this was like 4 years ago),whom I got to know while he was dating a friend of mine, but they split before graduation during the winter and I got to know him a lot better that semester, I was comforting him(my friend did the dumping) and then came graduation and summer, well we kinda started getting interested in eachother, because we had noticed we are quite similar and get along well, you know that cartoon Mutts with the cat and the dog? We were like them...So from there started like over a two year period of going back and forth, he had other girls, I had another guy for a little while, but then we always kinda drifted together again, we never actually dated or kissed even, but you know "together" Sometimes I was sure he liked me and other times, well...But he always got so jealous if he saw me with another guy, it was kinda sweet in some way and quite ridiculous [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He used to stare at me all the time, and boy did I feel it...Well he went to the army and I saw him less and well later I heard he was seeing another girl for 7 months...anyway, we did go on a couple of semidates kinda...He sent me the sweetest Valentine's card in 2002, but then things started going not that well...I finally told him about my feelings next fall, I did it online, but he never replied anything and to this day the matter hasn't been discussed and since that fall and especially during that fall he was really mean to me, he totally turned on me...I still don't know why, okay, so maybe he didn't want to answer, but a no would have been fine, he didn't have to get all mean, he has a gf now and we get along a bit better maybe, but still we can't ever really be good friends again, end of story...

Yes Miais an excellent girl! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well I added you to my MSN and the program said it worked, I hope it's okay now!

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Maria
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
<STRONG>

Isn't rhyming just so much fun?! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Surely I'd punch someone out for you darling, anytime [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Except if he or she is really big, but I can always kick them in the knee or hire someone, I know some big people [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yep, indeed he does, the girl is a swimmer as well and goes to his school, so this means I can't really go swimming there anymore because I'm afraid I'll bump into him and wouldn't know what to say well even more so I don't know what his gf looks like so I might say something really stupid infront of her or to her and I think my embarrassment quota is just about full [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Yeah, French dude has a girl, well atleast his face was attached to someone else's when I saw him...Altering results? Well when you fuss over a guy for as long as I did, you can't really expect to get over it in a day, because it still remains the most electrifying connection so far...So you know my attemps to get him off my mind are futile sometimes, but what I haven't figured out is that am I living in denial, can't let go or do I really have the feeling that it might still happen some day, maybe not anyday soon, but someday...*shrug* dunno, but it hurts like hell...

It really was a pretty picture, well to tell the truth , I'm not so fond of mirrors myself sometimes...Well you shall see, if we get the scanner working...well my sis's bf, I wouldn't know what to do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Like hire-a-thug! Hee hee. I've always wanted to see what those are like!

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Maria, my heart is aching with yours too! (Argh, that sounded so cheesy, but I don't mean it to be!). Frustration and jealous are ugly, ugly creatures! I wish I could just be like, "And gone with you evil things!" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I think the only mirror I like is the one in the bathroom upstairs. No looking at mirrors in public bathrooms, shop windows or anything that gives a reflection. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I was reading your post to Mon's, and I'm pretty sure too that I definitely would not do anything like kidnapping. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 01-23-2004, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ṂNicA~:
<STRONG>Mia~ Hey that hurts [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] Besides, I'm not a violent girl. I'm a very nice and friendly type of girl. See?? [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] J/K [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just enjoy teasing you [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
I know you're jealous [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Look --&gt; Orly & Ṃn [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
DEFINITELY not those kind of boots [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't say that. I do care about his mental force, but the other force is more... appealing?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I saw Ell's pic through messenger. She's a doll [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Aww we're all beautiful. We're Charlie's Angels: Mia as Alex, Ell as Dylan and Ṃn as Natalie, what do you think?? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
You said chase boys?? Expert here [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Ṃnica [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited ~ṂNicA~ ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Yarr!!!!! Let's get this over with!! *raises hand, ready for hair pulling*

Gah!!! *covers face* Stop rubbing Orly and Mon in my face!!

Hm, well, mental force is very important. But I guess the other force distracted you. Focus, Mon, focus! Don't let his force distract you!

Yes! I've always wanted to be a Charlie's Angel, but nobody else wanted to! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Now we can go fight and chase boys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And we can work on my flirting skills! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And yes, I was reading your post to Maria. Right. I would never stoop to kidnapping someone! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Unless they were very cute. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 01-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Like hire-a-thug! Hee hee. I've always wanted to see what those are like!

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Maria, my heart is aching with yours too! (Argh, that sounded so cheesy, but I don't mean it to be!). Frustration and jealous are ugly, ugly creatures! I wish I could just be like, "And gone with you evil things!" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I think the only mirror I like is the one in the bathroom upstairs. No looking at mirrors in public bathrooms, shop windows or anything that gives a reflection. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I was reading your post to Mon's, and I'm pretty sure too that I definitely would not do anything like kidnapping. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Mini Mia ]</STRONG>
Yes, exactly a hire a thug-service [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well for example in my "collection" there is a guy who is 196 centimeters tall, weighs a lot and is very wide(not fat) like a barn door almost [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] he plays either football or b-ball, don't recall [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Awww [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] thanks hun! That made me feel better [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Yes jealousy and frustration are ugly wicked things [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And you know when you need to get over someone it usually helps if you want to get over them and sometimes spite my hardest efforts I can't make myself want to [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well atleast I have great friends with me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Actually the only mirror I like is in our bathroom upstairs as well, the lightning is so that I always look nice and tanned and pretty [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, I know you wouldn't kidnap anyone, but allthough when Hayden would be concerned, hmmm...Would you stick to your good girl ways? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

I sent you a PM, the pic that I promised [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maria
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-25-2004, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah, accents are great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, you've seen Justin in concert, words can't even begin to describe how jealous I am!!! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I was planning on making a trip to somewhere in Europe to see him, but it didn't happen [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I bet it was an amazing gig, don't tell me, I don't wanna know, it would be like salt in an open wound [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How are you doing today? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maria</STRONG>

Aww, I don't mean to rub it in. I just never have anything to brag about. And when I do, I tend to go on. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Where are you from? I would love to take a trip to Europe to see him...But that's far away and I'm broke. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-25-2004, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes, exactly a hire a thug-service [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well for example in my "collection" there is a guy who is 196 centimeters tall, weighs a lot and is very wide(not fat) like a barn door almost [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] he plays either football or b-ball, don't recall [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Awww [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] thanks hun! That made me feel better [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Yes jealousy and frustration are ugly wicked things [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And you know when you need to get over someone it usually helps if you want to get over them and sometimes spite my hardest efforts I can't make myself want to [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well atleast I have great friends with me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Actually the only mirror I like is in our bathroom upstairs as well, the lightning is so that I always look nice and tanned and pretty [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, I know you wouldn't kidnap anyone, but allthough when Hayden would be concerned, hmmm...Would you stick to your good girl ways? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

I sent you a PM, the pic that I promised [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maria</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Can I borrow your thug sometime?

Aw, I'm happy your friends are so good to you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm not that good with words, so I'm not sure what else to say on this. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate mirrors in dressing rooms! I hate flourescent lights! They make me look bad! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Oh! We can start a club that kidnaps cute boys!

The link didn't work in your PM! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>

Aww, I don't mean to rub it in. I just never have anything to brag about. And when I do, I tend to go on. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Where are you from? I would love to take a trip to Europe to see him...But that's far away and I'm broke. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well you didn't really, besides I would too in your position [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well the only thing I can semi-brag about is seeing Robbie Williams in concert, he's not very big in USA, but he's hot stuff here in Europe, it was an amazing gig, eventhough I'm not exactly a superfan [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well I'm from Finland( a country in northern Europe between Sweden and Russia [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ) Don't worry if you've never heard of this country, hardly anyone has [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So how are you besides broke? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (I'm gonna be soon, if I spend money like I did this week, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Maria
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-25-2004, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Can I borrow your thug sometime?

Aw, I'm happy your friends are so good to you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm not that good with words, so I'm not sure what else to say on this. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate mirrors in dressing rooms! I hate flourescent lights! They make me look bad! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Oh! We can start a club that kidnaps cute boys!

The link didn't work in your PM! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sure you can borrow him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Funny thing about him, he's a friend of my sis's and her bf's, he was kinda interested in me some years ago [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Well I count you as one of them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] So you're doing just fine honey [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] those dressing rooms are evil...

A club that kidnaps cute boys? Oh, I'm so in! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Who will be our first lucky "customer" ? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I sent you the pic by e-mail, it's kinda twisted, so I look like an ogre, but oh well [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Maria
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-25-2004, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Sure you can borrow him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Funny thing about him, he's a friend of my sis's and her bf's, he was kinda interested in me some years ago [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Well I count you as one of them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] So you're doing just fine honey [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] those dressing rooms are evil...

A club that kidnaps cute boys? Oh, I'm so in! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Who will be our first lucky "customer" ? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I sent you the pic by e-mail, it's kinda twisted, so I look like an ogre, but oh well [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Maria</STRONG>
Hee hee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now, why wouldn't the thug be interested in you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Aw...I feel so mushy inside now. Gah! This is getting too swarmy for me.

Oh! I absolutely HATE those dressing rooms that don't have doors, but just a piece of clothe. And those that don't have locks but those magnetic things so anyone could just barge in...

Customer? More like victim. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Oh no! You did not look like an ogre in your pic! You looked adorable. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So cute. Hey, if I was a guy, I'd hit on you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Hee hee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now, why wouldn't the thug be interested in you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Aw...I feel so mushy inside now. Gah! This is getting too swarmy for me.

Oh! I absolutely HATE those dressing rooms that don't have doors, but just a piece of clothe. And those that don't have locks but those magnetic things so anyone could just barge in...

Customer? More like victim. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Oh no! You did not look like an ogre in your pic! You looked adorable. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So cute. Hey, if I was a guy, I'd hit on you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Why wouldn't he? Dunno, I was just very surprised, I'm not the most desirable girl, afterall the guy was/is 4 years older [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well we're regular Mushu's [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't really like clothing stores, I think the salesgals always look so stuck up "I'm gorgeous, atleast compared to you" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It's like they ruled the planet or something...

No no, definately a customer, not a victim [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The guy will be thankful to be in our good care [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You'd hit on me? Aww, thanks luv [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maria
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-26-2004, 10:42 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Hey girlies,the Ellmeister has returned! Yeah,I'm never gonna call my self Ellmeister again-I promoise. Good to see we're appreciating lots lately::nods head:: I do howver have an excuse for not being around too much-I hurt my toe,badly [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]It's on the mend though now so yay. I'm gonna be a good girl now and find all you posts and reply........

I'm a Charlie's Angel now,cool!

Ell xxx
Old 01-26-2004, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Mia~ Sheesh this chasing thingis pretty god damn tiring,mind you it's worth it [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
My bets friends has a real thing against feet,she get crepped out very easliy when one is on show. I mean they are strange thing come to think of it but they're not that bad. I never used to have nails so they didn't come in much use really.

Thanks,you've now convinced me to have a brace. You're teeth are so beautiful,I think I've seen a picture and if not they're beautiful in my head, and I want teeth like that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How long were yours on for?

I think I'd be in more of a state than the person's who's hands got skated over! Well my skates were dark blue withblack buckley/clippy things on.

You're not out of the loop my dear I just don't talk about him that much because I cant see it being long term,he's pretty great,good at footie and kind etc. I've been going out with him for around 2 and a half months now I think.

I guess we share the same brain problems as I never get it when guys are flirting either but with everyone else I can tell from the off. I don't even know when I'm flirting and my Friends are like "You go girl" and I'm like what?

Concealer on you eyelids? I've never heard of that one before-does it work?

Ell xxx

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited EllsBells ]
Old 01-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Maria~ [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Honey,you're back for good? I sure hope so. Glad to see you brought the strangesness with you too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What the hell is so wrong about the name Bob,I mean I'm not about to call my child it but you know there's worse names!
Well Dan's Dan,there's not much to tell. I like him but it's nothing serious,we're just having a good time. To tell you the truth I'm suprised we're still "together" now but as long as things are good I don't see why not. He's really good a football.
I'm not going to go on about it though as I figure you don't want to be talking about guys much. I sure hope things are okay with you though sis'. I figured you'd kinda be my sister too since Mon's my big sis and you're her twin....

Kara~Hey,great start to the thread.Thanks for using my title. How's life treating you as a moderator?

Mon~ It was most cool chatting to you on messenger. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I tried fiddling with my keyboard to try and get your accent but it bloody impossible,or at least for me anyway. You're right, eveyrone needs to make time to look after number 1-in a non-selfish way-or you're not going to be able to smile and be happy with who you are and that's important.
And i never said you were crazy,just like you never said I was funny looking [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell xxx

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited EllsBells ]
Old 01-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>Maria~ [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Honey,you're back for good? I sure hope so. Glad to see you brought the strangesness with you too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What the hell is so wrong about the name Bob,I mean I'm not about to call my child it but you know there's worse names!
Well Dan's Dan,there's not much to tell. I like him but it's nothing serious,we're just having a good time. To tell you the truth I'm suprised we're still "together" now but as long as things are good I don't see why not. He's really good a football.
I'm not going to go on about it though as I figure you don't want to be talking about guys much. I sure hope things are okay with you though sis'. I figured you'd kinda be my sister too since Mon's my big sis and you're her twin....</STRONG>
Hello darling! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Missed you!! Yes I'm back for good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just adore my broadband, I was able to talk to Mon on Saturday night( I was really bored,so thanks a million,twinnie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) Hey, what's your messenger name? Maybe I could finally get that Justin song to you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well my name is still my old name here pooky167, look me up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yes, I brought the strangeness with me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well okay there are worse names than Bob, like Engelbert for instance, imagine being called Engelbert, maybe I felt that way because I was watching "The Bachelor", don't know if you know that show, well anyway the current bachelor is called Bob and he's kinda funny looking [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Well I don't really see any reason why it should be serious at your age, at any age maybe, there's nothing wrong with just having fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I mean fun is fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ah, I'm guessing you've been reading my posts to Mia and now about the mini-Hayden debacle...Well yeah, it sucks big time and there really isn't anything I can do about it, I mean how could I forget him since he's like the combination of two guys I adore!? Especially Hayden reminds me of him, crap! And he was you know...There have been some nights I just couldn't get to sleep because I kept thinking about him and maybe the whole being alone issue...Well the good thing is I guess is as long as I don't go swimming I won't see him in person...But I'll be okay...I don't mind talking about guys really, how did you and Dan meet? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Okay, confession time on my part, I've been in such a mushy mushy mood I bought Blue's new cd [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh and I got the epi II dvd for Christmas, I haven't watched it yet though, waiting for a good time and now I can really look at *that* one particular scene [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Well, I'd love to be your sis and since I'm Mon's twin I kinda am [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope your toe will be fine! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maria
icon credit
Hayden
Closed Thread   Post New Thread