Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2018, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxie (View Post)
I don't what else it could mean or why would they even put it in there, if it wasn't important

The poem is pretty straight-forward. There is even used the word grey

Would make a great future title

I think it's a beautiful passage, very worthy of OP material

I love the idea of this trilogy combining their Dark and Light sides, literally, to form the unique Grey Jedi of Reylo.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-12-2018, 08:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Great future title indeed

This part? "The difference, they say, is only made right by the resolving of gray through refined Jedi sight."

Yes, it has to be in the OP

Hopefully JJ loves the idea too

Icon Credit
Old 02-12-2018, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Yes, that part I'll add it to the future titles list

I will never get over this scene ~

It does the challenging thing of being sexually arousing without being exploitative.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Supreme Fan

I'll never get over a lot of scenes I can't believe how many amazing scenes we got It stil feels a little surreal to me, like a dream

Rian did a great job

Rey's face

Icon Credit
Old 02-12-2018, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

The poem extract is now in the OP near the top Thanks for bringing it over

I particularly love the second Force Bond scene because of the way Han's death is addressed. Rey's grief combined with Kylo's discomfort and his admittance that he "did not hate him" was beautifully put together
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Supreme Fan

You're welcome

I loved that too

THIS short meta says that Rey could have easily told Luke about the force-bond sessions, so he might find a way to block it, but she didn't. She kept it to herself. Subconsciously she was drawn to him and had and interest in him as well from the beginning.

I think that it was quite obvious, but I just wanted to point that out And there is also a talk about the hut scene

Icon Credit
Old 02-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

So many things pointing at their future relationship

Many small details that can't be ignored.

many huge details that are in your face (and in Rey's face too )

The eye stares.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Oops the shirtless Kylo moment was in the third force bond scene, not the second

Quote:
THIS short meta says that Rey could have easily told Luke about the force-bond sessions, so he might find a way to block it, but she didn't. She kept it to herself. Subconsciously she was drawn to him and had and interest in him as well from the beginning.

I think that it was quite obvious, but I just wanted to point that out And there is also a talk about the hut scene

Actually, you'd be surprised at how many people don't mention the fact that Rey had many chances to tell Luke about the force bond connection with Kylo so that he might try to prevent it, but she refused to do so I agree, this is very important. It's almost that Kylo is her ~ dirty little secret ~ until the hut scene.

Reylo is structured like a set of rendez-vous in those force connection moments Something forbidden yet extremely curious and irresistible.

This part of the post is something I partially disagree with -

Quote:
You could interpret Kylo’s line that he was simply reassuring her.
He literally has unshed tears in his eyes during the hut scene, when it's revealed that she is talking to him. You can see how emotional Rey's re-telling of the cave discovery has made him.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
The eye stares.
The eye-stares are everything. All those intense looks. They can't stop looking into each other's eyes, each other's souls. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it on screen.

Quote:
Actually, you'd be surprised at how many people don't mention the fact that Rey had many chances to tell Luke about the force bond connection with Kylo so that he might try to prevent it, but she refused to do so I agree, this is very important. It's almost that Kylo is her ~ dirty little secret ~ until the hut scene.
Luke is literally like the uncle (parent), who caught the kids secretly sneaking around together.

Quote:
He literally has unshed tears in his eyes during the hut scene, when it's revealed that she is talking to him. You can see how emotional Rey's re-telling of the cave discovery has made him.
I disagree too. He absolutely wasn't talking about her friends. This was only between them, their private moment.

Icon Credit
Old 02-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

This was his face during the hut scene ~

He is definitely speaking from the heart when he says "you're not alone" He even slightly smiles.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Supreme Fan

He must have been so taken aback by what she told him and the she actually wanted to touch him

Other not so romantic Reylo moments

Icon Credit
Old 02-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I love how she takes ages to actually reach for her blaster

She's so shocked by the sight of him that she's caught up in his stare, and her first instinct isn't to protect herself, she just wants to observe him, and vice versa

I love his desperate search for her when she disappears for a second great GIFs
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Love that too. It's like she remembed after a while, that she's the bad guy and she is supposed to hate him I would compare it to the interrogation scene, when he took off his mask. Her look of defiance was suddenly transformed into a look of shock and curiosity and fascination and only after a while it's like she remembered where she actually is.

And again, Rey was the one, who actually attacked him. If anyone wants to call Kylo's relationship towards her abusive, they should really watch the movies again. And it doesn't mean, that I think it's abusive, when Rey does that. Just putting down the facts

Icon Credit
Old 02-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Love that too. It's like she remembed after a while, that she's the bad guy and she is supposed to hate him I would compare it to the interrogation scene, when he took off his mask. Her look of defiance was suddenly transformed into a look of shock and curiosity and fascination and only after a while it's like she remembered where she actually is.
Absolutely similar I think she's deeply fascinated by Kylo, because he is from a good-natured family yet he let himself be seduced by darkness. Rey has those similar temptations in life - they are two people caught between following the 'right' path and doing what they actually want to do.

Quote:
And again, Rey was the one, who actually attacked him. If anyone wants to call Kylo's relationship towards her abusive, they should really watch the movies again. And it doesn't mean, that I think it's abusive, when Rey does that. Just putting down the facts
Exactly. Kylo literally did nothing except try to defend himself when she shot at him. Then afterwards when he realizes she can't "bring Luke to him", he looks deeply embarrassed He's a big dork, deep down
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Rey is actually a very aggressive and offensive person, which was evident during the throme room fight. Kylo was very calm a collected and Rey was very aggressive and screaming. I think that it's her darkness manifesting.

I think that Kylo is like a big dog. People are often afraid of them, because of how big they are or how they look, but mostly they are calm and just big puppies. Rey is like a small dog (let's say Chihuahua ), people love them, because they are just so cute, but in fact they are usually the more aggressive breeds, who bark all the time and even try to initiate fights with the big breeds

Icon Credit
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top