Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2003, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Mari- That is BEAUTIFUL! [I love everything about Hayden in that pic. His facial expression and his hair. I love his hair.]

Charisse- You won't have time to miss us if you start coming around more often! Lol. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Kristin

ETA- I had forgotten to capitalize that "M" in your name Mari and little, stupid things like that bother me when I post. Lol.

[ 08-10-2003: Message edited Kristin92781 ]
Old 08-10-2003, 03:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm glad you guys liked it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I thought we needed some new eye candy on this thread, *sigh* When does epi 3 come out again?
Old 08-10-2003, 09:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Um...not soon enough?

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 08-11-2003, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Wow! this thread is alive [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Mari thanks so much for the new eyecandy. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] it's so beautiful.
Shirley, Jill, Charisse, [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Laura, Sabrina *hugs and kisses*

[ 08-11-2003: Message edited Darth Liz ]
Old 08-12-2003, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sabrina- Where do you live [if you don't mind me asking] that it was 35 degrees? ::shivers:: Summer is quickly fading away [Gah! I can't believe that I start school on the 25th!] and I am not looking forward to facing cold weather yet
I live in Holland. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's still very warm. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

~* Mari *~: OMG, I LOVE your WP!! Gonna put it on my desktop. thanks. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Liz: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How are you?

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] for the rest of you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2003, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Hey Sabrina. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I was watching AOTC yesterday, and the deleted scenes. I just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that extended Naboo arrival scene also the parents scene [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2003, 08:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG>Hey Sabrina. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I was watching AOTC yesterday, and the deleted scenes. I just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that extended Naboo arrival scene also the parents scene [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
SAME! And where they're in her bedroom. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Stupid George and his "pacing problems". It fit in just fine, and you could see Anakin really falling in love and getting past the psychotic obssession phase and into mature love... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Shutting up now...

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 08-12-2003, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jill I agree in the beginning Anakin seemed sooo obssessed with Padme but in those scenes you can really see how he started to fall in [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2003, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jill I agree in the beginning Anakin seemed sooo obssessed with Padme but in those scenes you can really see how he started to fall in [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I love obsessed Ani. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But you guys are so right.
Old 08-12-2003, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

An obsessed Anakin sounds wonderful [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The way he looks at her when she is packing her case [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

I don't know guys he kind of looks psychotic when he's looking at Padme "like that".
Old 08-13-2003, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, with that dark, brooding look like he's planning to do something...he's scary and sexy at the same time...how does he do it!? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2003, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

he's just Hayden, and he can be scary and sexy at the same time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>he's just Hayden, and he can be scary and sexy at the same time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, no kidding...*is having uncensored thoughts about Hayden... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] *

Old 08-13-2003, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>he's just Hayden, and he can be scary and sexy at the same time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
actually he's just Ani. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread