I'll post some A/P pics later. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG>Hey Sabrina. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Glad you stopped by.

I'll post some A/P pics later. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Oehh A/P pics are always a good reason to stop bye. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited Darth Liz ]
Old 08-07-2003, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

Ahww thanks for all the pictures Liz!! They're wonderful! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome Sabrina.

they are wonderful [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 08:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
<STRONG>
I'm the one who told Laura to come here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *feels proud, but then realizes she didn't really do anything* [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ahh, I missed you guys.

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thanks for the welcome back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Where have I been? Hmm. Well I went away to school and my computer died for about a month, and then I got out of the habit of being online all the time. But my old habit came back this summer. (yay!) So hopefully my computer won't die again and I can keep posting this school year. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mari, Matt is great. He's a little nervous for his auditions coming up cause he has to do some accents. Our one year anniversary is Aug 27 too. Yay! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Laura
Old 08-08-2003, 06:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Liz--You so pretty... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I love your shirt, too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks for the pics...I can't remember who posted them. But lovely, nonetheless...

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 08-08-2003, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

thanks Jill.

btw-I posted the pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2003, 05:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by behrfehr:
<STRONG>

Our one year anniversary is Aug 27 too. Yay! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Laura</STRONG>
Already? WOW Congrats girlie [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Liz- Thanks for those great A/P pics. We def. needed the eye candy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And btw- u look like someone I use to know. WeiRd [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And a biggggggggggg hello to the rest of you girlies here [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

We've never had a guy here, right?
Old 08-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Liz- Thanks for the pics, they are great, but I NEED NEW STAR WARS PICS! ::sighs: How long until we get some? Anyone care to take a guess?

Mari- That's funny that Liz looks like someone that you used to know, b/c she looks very much like my cousin. [Especially in the beach pic w/you in the red, Liz. You are very pretty BTW.]

Shannon- Did you watch The O.C.? I don't know if I like it yet or not, but I fell in love w/Seth after about ten seconds of seeing him on my screen. ["Welcome to the dark side" Too cute!] I *HEART* Adam Brody. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sabrina- Where do you live [if you don't mind me asking] that it was 35 degrees? ::shivers:: Summer is quickly fading away [Gah! I can't believe that I start school on the 25th!] and I am not looking forward to facing cold weather yet.

-Kristin

[ 08-08-2003: Message edited Kristin92781 ]
Old 08-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Liz- You look so pretty! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] And thanks for all those A/P pics! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2003, 08:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Because I can make my own new pics [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

1024x768
Old 08-09-2003, 10:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG> </STRONG>
I couldn't resist! I know it's been awhile since I posted here but I always [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] around. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I miss you guys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this pic...so much emotion!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Charisse
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 08-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Mari- Ooooh, thanks for posting that new "pic". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's gorgeous! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Charisse!!! I've missed you girl! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Quit lurking and start posting! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~* Mari *~:
<STRONG>Because I can make my own new pics [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

1024x768</STRONG>
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] *glomp* [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Liz--you're welcome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread