Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2003, 04:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Great start Mari! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Good thread starter question as well.

Everyone has great answers, but I think I would definitely like to see the scene where Padme tells Ani that she is pregnant. That would be a great scene. If only we could...

But, in all honesty, the scene I would really like to see would go something like this:

Voiceover: "Previously, on Star Wars..."

Then we'd get to see the scene where the twins were actually conceived. [Did we decide that Padme was already pregnant at the end of Epi 2?] Anyways, you know, the love scene! Hence, the "previously" part since she is pregnant in Epi 3. Do you think George would write that scene in for me? Lol. Probably not...

Anyways. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

-Kristin

[ 08-01-2003: Message edited Kristin92781 ]
Old 07-31-2003, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

There was so much naturalness in the picnic scene...but I don't know, I don't think there was enough depth to the relationship in Episode II. I wish they hadn't deleted the scene at Padme's house.

That's why for Episode III, I'm hoping for a lot. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 07-31-2003, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Shannon- I SO agree w/you about the scene w/Padme and her family. My problem w/the P/A relationship is that we didn't get to see enough of them "falling" for one another. [I know, I know George just isn't that great at writing the "love story" aspect [IMO anyways] but I just wish we could have seen it a little more... ie., the scene w/Padme's family SHOULD have been left in. Oh well.]

-Kristin
Old 07-31-2003, 06:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kristin92781:
<STRONG>
Then we'd get to see the scene where the twins were actually conceived. [Did we decide that Padme was already pregnant at the end of Epi 2?] Anyways, you know, the love scene! Hence, the "previously" part since she is pregnant in Epi 3. Do you think George would wright that scene in for me? Lol. Probably not...
</STRONG>
Probably not but dreaming is always a nice option. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And I hope you have a blast at the John Mayer concert! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Jill- Did you mean "kiss on the cheek" scene instead of the "cheek on the kiss" scene? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited Girlfriend ]
Old 08-01-2003, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kristin92781:
<STRONG>Shannon- I SO agree w/you about the scene w/Padme and her family. My problem w/the P/A relationship is that we didn't get to see enough of them "falling" for one another. [I know, I know George just isn't that great at writing the "love story" aspect [IMO anyways] but I just wish we could have seen it a little more... ie., the scene w/Padme's family SHOULD have been left in. Oh well.]

-Kristin</STRONG>
Yup you're so right aobut that! I mean, they kiss, talk, and you blink your eyes and they're married all of the sudden.
Old 08-01-2003, 06:14 AM
Passionate Fan

You know I never questioned the quickness of their marriage bc I always figured after going thru what they did in the arena, it would have been dumb for them to take their time. They both knew their lives were always going to be crazy and that their love was never going to be accepted by others...They also knew that they truly loved each other, so why not get married?

They kinda went with the whole "don't let life pass you by" sorta deal, I figured.

For epi3, I would also [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to see a scene where Padme tells Anakin that she's pregnant. And then we see Anakin all surprised and then crazy happy and grabs Padme and kissed her and tells her that he loves her. They're both crying out of joy and just hugging and talking till the wee hrs of the morning *sigh*

You know for someone who considers themselves to be cynical, I'm quite the sucker for romance [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Mari cynical? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I have pics:

Old 08-01-2003, 01:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, one of the problems my friend had with P/A was that their relationship seemed to have developed too fast without any depth. It was there, but GL just cut it out of the movie! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I think a lot of people would be more accepting of the P/A relationship had GL kept in the family scenes.

Thanks for the pics, Liz! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Ahh, purty pics [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] You know I wish we had new pics already *sigh* Guess will start getting some in like a yr or so? Aahhhhh...way too long....
Old 08-01-2003, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Lovely pics! They're so beautiful. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Unfortunately we won't be getting any pics soon.
wait we did get one on hyperspace. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2003, 07:55 AM
Passionate Fan

That's just cruel, Liz [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~* Mari *~:
<STRONG>That's just cruel, Liz [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Pretty pics. And I also wish they had left the family scenes. It developed Padmé rather nicely, and we see Anakin's love for her grow even more (if that's possible...)

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everybody.

"Cheek on the kiss"? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I like that one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~Jill [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 08-02-2003, 07:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~* Mari *~:
<STRONG>That's just cruel, Liz [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ditto. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah. So... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

BTS:

~Jill [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

[ 08-03-2003: Message edited Orber123 ]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top