Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar
He'ls lied in the past to cover stuff up..
I wonder where he learned to lie like that...at the academy...with you Jerry I knew they threw you out for a reason!

I'm thinking tall...will that get me over to the 6'4 height anytime soon or do I need to "stretch my legs"

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Get a dominatrix to tie you up to a rack and spend the next 3 months on it, every day...that might help
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 02-14-2005, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder where you got that idea from

Thanks, but no

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mark Hamil has become extremely rich with his Wing Commander thingies

I'd like to see Jaina, Jacen, Anakin Solo, Mara Jade and Ben Skywalker .The girl from Alias/Elektra would make a great Mara Jade
Old 02-14-2005, 09:46 AM
Passionate Fan

If a series were to be on the air, I guess we could expect Mark Hamill would probably be in the first episode as Luke Skywalker to introduce the audence to the show.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

That's very likely Bronson...most rumors have him as a re-occuring character at best...perhaps 5 epsidoes in a 22 episode season.

Don't forget the tons of voice work he's done too dev. Batman, Batman Beyond, and the 500000 bad sci-fi movies that he's made.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMilkJug
.The girl from Alias/Elektra would make a great Mara Jade
Jennifer Garner? She's in my top five list I think she's got an Alias contract for at least a couple of more years.

Alex

Old 02-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

if only

Hamill on possible Skywalker return
Posted on Wed, 9-Feb-2005

Might there be something in those rumours about Mark Hamill strapping on the saber holster again for a "Star Wars" TV series?

IESB caught up with the actor - forever known as Luke Skywalker - at the DVD Exclusive Awards, who hinted that, yes, there might well be a "Star Wars" TV series in the works (Guess it's safe to say then that I've spoke to some official troopers who've also confirmed it - but were hoping the news would stay under lock-and-key for a spell) and that there's always a possibility that an aged Luke Skywalker might make an appearance.

"Never Say Never", Hamill cheekily tells the site, stressing that "He hasn't heard anything officially about it", though.

Hamill says a "Star Wars" TV series is a good idea because it would mean it'd probably concentrate more on story than special effects. He said it could be "like Tales of the Jedi Knight - which they do so well in the comics".

He said he'd also welcome the chance to work with his good friend - and "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" director Kevin Smith, who is rumoured to be creating the spin-off - again, but if it did come off, it'd depend on his schedule.

The site asked Hamill whether it might follow the rumoured storyline of Skywalker, now older, taking on the Kenobi-esque role of a mentor, and training a young chap. "That was when he [George Lucas] was planning on doing another trilogy after this one [the prequels]. Back in the day he asked me if I'd do that and pass the saber onto the new young hope".

Hamill also said he's keen to make a sequel to comic-con fave "Comic Book : The Movie", reprising his role as filmmaker Don Swann. "I think it would be interesting to see Don Swan pick the right screenwriter, the right director....I said we could open with a trailer of the actual movie and the rest of it would be more like Robert Altman's The Player where you see this totally lost character that I play, this clueless guy, lost in Hollywood".

Next up though, he's doing a film version of "Black Pearl", which is partly financed. "I can't announce who is involved at this point", says Hamill, adding that it'll hopefully film sometime later this year.

from Movienet.com (or something similar)
Old 02-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

My Mara Jade pick (like it would ever happen though...) Gillian Anderson.

She would be absolutely perfect, IMO.

~Kat
Old 02-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Anyone except for Shannon McRandle is fine with me!

On a better note...Starwars, by proxy, confirmed that there will be a starwars live action tv series coming up.

If you read their survey carefully, you will note that future improvements to be voted on include coverage (hyperspace) of the live action TV series.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

I like this title for a possible SW TV series.

"The Chronicles of the Jedi Knights"

Alex

Old 02-23-2005, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

I like that....very nice touch Alex.

I wouldn't mind so much if they skipped a couple of generations after ROTJ...you know, get some space.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

It was a 20 year period between ROTS and ANH...and then if Luke appears as a "mentor" character in the series...you can go 20 more years...so 40 years after ROTS. I would like that, b/c it means the writers/creators will have more creative freedom to go with the show and won't really have to "honor" where ROTJ ended.

Alex

Old 02-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer
I like this title for a possible SW TV series.

"The Chronicles of the Jedi Knights"

Alex
Oh, I like that too.

Totally agree that putting some time between a possible series and ROTJ would be a good idea.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

20 years after ROTJ puts you smack dab in the middle of the Post ROTJ EU, and about 10 years before NJO happens....very bad timing
Closed Thread   Post New Thread