Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2019, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Yup, mas o Calvin não fez nada (produziu?) E a música é uma mulher cantando sobre outra mulher, o que faz tudo ficar ainda mais engraçado

Isso da -outra perspectiva- é um truque velho da Taylor... por isso não caio mais

eu prefiro a versão ao piano pq essas batidas de clube enjoam um tico mas a música é brilhante

fun fact> A Taylor que canta os "you"
For better visualization:

and everybody is watching her, but she's looking at yooou yooou yoooou:

TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 04-20-2019 at 11:01 AM
.:DoDs:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Essa música eh mto boa, amo tudo com a Rihanna cantando pra ser sincera. Não sabia que a Taylor fazia os "you"s

Vazou 8x02 de GoT jah

ETA: Nossa vc vai surtar com esse episódio, foi todo cheio de Jaime/Brienne Até eu quase shippei!

Last edited by a new hope; 04-21-2019 at 04:54 PM
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

O Calvin, na twitter rant dele acabou falando

Acabei de ver
QUE COISA LINDA ELES FORAM
Ai meu heart!!!!

Outra coisa que amei foi Theon/Sansa
Dany já tá toda preocupada com "o trono" dela, ah vá minha filha
TK
Old 04-21-2019, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A prioridade da Dany sempre foi o trono, por isso que ela deu um pé na bunda do Daario E por isso que convenceu o Drogo a ir a batalha (sdds Drogo). Eu acho Dany/Jon um saco pra ser sincera. E acho curioso que ele ainda não se tocou que não eh soh a questão do trono, eh a questão que ele eh sobrinho dela A Dany tah acostumada com incesto pq os Targaryens quase sempre tentavam manter a bloodline pura, mas imagino que pro Jon deve ser estranho Ainda mais pq o Ned sempre julgava Jaime/Cersei...
Old 04-21-2019, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Me too, e eu tava, "hmm que tal vc se lembrar que ela é sua tia, Jon?"

A cena da Aria e do Gendry achei mega awkward
Vc acha que tem chance de Theon/Sansa acontecer? Eu to meio assim pq ele era tipo um irmão mais velho pra ela né

To dando pulinhos aqui com Jaime/Brienne ainda
TK
Old 04-21-2019, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Putz eu NÃO CONSEGUI OLHAR a cena Arya/Gendry, eu literalmente fui fumar um cigarro até acabar, eu não sei qtos anos a atriz tem mas ela tem cara de DOZE ANOS, fiquei mega desconfortável! Eu sempre shippei os dois mas não deu não, achei demais pra mim

Eu super pensei em Theon/Sansa quando eles tavam comendo juntos mais pro final do episódio Eu acho que rola sim viu.

A cara da Brienne depois que o Jaime "transformou" ela em Knight foi a coisa mais linda do episódio inteiro
Old 04-21-2019, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

IGUAL, eu tava, ugh no, ela é uma adolescente ainda (tb não sei quantos anos ela tem mas foi mega desconfortável a cena)

Siiiiiiiiiim.. se tiver, acho que eles até podem se casar e tal, só não terá sexo

Nos livros eles são a coisa mais linda, bom ver na série tb

TK
Old 04-21-2019, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A carinha dela

Joguei no google, a atriz tem 22, mas não importa foi mega esquisito
Old 04-21-2019, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

What? achava que ela tinha 17-18
Sim, estranho demais..

Agora to querendo Theon/Sansa, aiai

whoever wrote this recap, tb é shipper (só coloquei os momentos Jaime/Brienne)
Quote:
Then Jaime and Brienne talk military strategy. The words “left flank” are uttered, but alas, not in the way I always hoped in my fan fiction heart of hearts they might be. She calls him out on how he hasn’t ever talked to her this long without insulting her, so he gets to the point of the matter: “I’m not the fighter I used to be, but I’d be honored to serve under your command if you’ll have me,” he says, perhaps more humble than he’s ever been, including the time he nearly passed out, naked, in a hot stew of his own filth and shame. She’s touched, but merely says, “I’d better get back,” and walks off. GUYS. I am kvelling.

Elsewhere, Bran’s story must’ve been a lot shorter than advertised, because Tyrion has joined Jaime for some reminiscing about the first time they visited Winterfell. They’re drinking to “the perils of self-betterment” when Brienne and Pod walk in, looking for somewhere warm to hang out before the carnage begins. Then Davos and Tormund arrive, and it’s a party! “It could be our last night in the world, you know?” Big Red says by way of bow-chicka-wow-wow, but it doesn’t get him very far with Brienne. Undeterred, he tells a disturbing story about suckling at the teat of a giant (I guess you had to be there), then drains his horn (not a euphemism).

Later, Tyrion says he thinks they might survive, and as he’s recalling their greatest victories, it comes up that Brienne is not an official “Ser,” because “Women can’t be knights,” she tells Tormund. “I’m no king, but if I were, I’d knight you 10 times over,” Giantsbane says, but Jaime’s all, “That’s nice. Hold my heavy, golden arm.” He announces that any knight can make another knight, and then tells Brienne to kneel. He puts his blade on her (sadly, this time, just a euphemism) and blesses her, then tells her to stand, because she’s now “Ser Brienne of Tarth.” Everyone claps. She nearly cries, and smiles so widely. I die, the Lord of Light resurrects me, and then I die again of the sweetness.
https://tvline.com/2019/04/21/game-o...n-8-episode-2/
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 04-21-2019 at 07:18 PM
Old 04-22-2019, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Vc acha que alguém jah morre no próximo episódio?
Old 04-22-2019, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Com certeza... acho inclusive que a Brienne é forte candidata, devido a esse último epi

yup, i'm shipping

TK
Old 04-22-2019, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Com certeza... acho inclusive que a Brienne é forte candidata, devido a esse último epi

yup, i'm shipping

TK
Old 04-22-2019, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tô shippando tb

Eu tava apostando mais no Jaime morrer do que na Brienne mas vai saber neh
Old 04-22-2019, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

acho que os 2 morrem, resta saber quem primeiro

Esse artigo
Quote:
Taylor Swift’s gayest songs, ranked by gayness

Carolyn Gearig
Apr 21
Taylor Swift is trying really, really hard to tell us that she’s into women. She used female pronouns to describe the “I Knew You Were Trouble” love interest during this live performance, referenced the LGBT community as “us” during the GLAAD Media Awards, made a surprise appearance at the Ally Coalition show and did this incredibly gay photoshoot with Karlie Kloss. Heck, her entire website is a countdown to lesbian visibility day.

However, you don’t need any of this to figure it out: the clues are right there in her discography. Please join me on this gay, gay journey.

17. I’m Only Me When I’m With You
This is a sweet song from Taylor Swift the album about the kind of obsessive teen friendship familiar to many, many queer women. In fact, I used to listen to it and tell my high school best-friend-turned-girlfriend it reminded me of her. Haha! The mention of a male romantic interest in this song, coupled with the music video full of home video shots of Taylor’s mom, Abigail Anderson and Emily Poe (you’ll learn more about her in a moment) might throw you off, but lemme tell you, this song is gay.

Gayest lyric: Sometimes we don’t say a thing / Just listen to the crickets sing / Everything I need is right here by my side / And I know everything about you / I don’t wanna live without you

16. Treacherous
Nothing safe is worth the drive.

Gayest line: This slope is treacherous / This path is reckless / This slope is treacherous / And I, I, I like it

15. Ours
Life makes love look hard? The stakes are high? People are judging their relationship? Hm, interesting.

Gayest line: So don’t you worry your pretty little mind / People throw rocks at things that shine / And life makes love look hard / The stakes are high / The water’s rough / But this love is ours

14. Gorgeous
An early version of this song includes the lyric, “I’ve got a boyfriend, he’s older than us / I haven’t seen him in a couple of months.” Okay, we get it! Your boyfriends are all fake as ****, generated by Tree Paine to maximize your wholesome, heterosexual public image!

This song is also about secret interactions in crowded rooms, which, you know, is gay.

Gayest line: And you should think about the consequence / Of you touching my hand in the darkened room / If you’ve got a girlfriend, I’m jealous of her / But if you’re single that’s honestly worse

13. Getaway Car
The ties were black, the lies are white? Looks like more secret interactions in crowded rooms. We love consistency.

Gayest line: I wanted to leave him / I needed a reason

12. Welcome To New York
Here’s the thing: “You can want who you want, boys and boys and girls and girls”

Gayest line: You can want who you want, boys and boys and girls and girls

11. You Belong With Me
Emily Poe is Taylor’s former fiddler who abruptly left the band in January 2008. Emily and Taylor had an intense friendship (relationship?) documented in Taylor’s MySpace posts and a video she made for Emily shortly after she left the band.

Here’s a still from Taylor’s (incredibly gay) video for Emily Poe. (Please note that the song in the video is called “Stolen” and repeatedly includes the line “You have stolen my heart.”)

Never seen Taylor holding a sign like this before!

The “Taylor Swift’s Video for Emily” YouTube commenters are really on my side here.

Gayest line: Oh, I remember you drivin’ to my house in the middle of the night / I’m the one who makes you laugh / When you know you’re about to cry / And I know your favorite songs / And you tell me about your dreams / I think I know where you belong / I think I know it’s with me

10. Out Of The Woods

This song is about wondering whether or not you and your girlfriend will ever be able to be open about your relationship.

Gayest line: The rest of the world was black and white / But we were in screaming color

9. Back to December
Spending all summer with someone and realizing you love them in the fall? Gay! Knowing their family because you were best friends before the gay relationship? Holy ****, this is so ****ing gay! Ending a relationship because you’re scared? Jesus Christ, could this get any gayer?

Additionally, please note the gendered pronouns in this song. By “gendered pronouns” I mean “absolutely no gendered pronouns.”

Gayest line: And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind / You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye

8. King of My Heart
Don’t let the word “king” throw you off. Taylor cleverly structures this verse — “With all these nights we’re spending / Up on the roof with a school girl crush” — to indicate that both characters have a school girl crush, not just her. Plus, this incredibly gay line seals the deal, continuing a common theme of secrecy around a fraught relationship:

Gayest line: Your love is a secret I’m hoping, dreaming, dying to keep

7. Wonderland
This song is so obviously about Dianna Agron. I’m just going to post this screenshot from Tumblr, thanks
[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*UoL58woGvP-sIBJSDIAbow.png[/IMG]

Gayest line: Haven’t you heard what becomes of curious minds / Ooh didn’t it all seem new and exciting

6. Love Story
This is one of Taylor’s most famous songs. Little do thousands of country music fans know, it’s also one of her gayest. I mean, the song is literally about forbidden love! She sneaks out to the garden to see her love interest — they’ll be dead if anyone finds out! Her dad tells them they can’t date! It couldn’t possibly be about Emily Poe. Leave it to Taylor Swift to throw us off by referencing Shakespeare.

Additionally, apparently the original line was “this love is different“ instead of “this love is difficult.” Okay, we get it.

Gayest line: So I sneak out to the garden to see you / We keep quiet ’cause we’re dead if they knew / So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while / ’Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter / And my daddy said “Stay away from Juliet” / But you were everything to me, I was begging you, please, don’t go

5. Delicate
No straight person has ever met their love interest behind a bar and then overthought every aspect of their relationship (“Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you’re in my head?”). It’s simply never happened.

Additionally, I recently learned that there is a surprising amount of info on where Karlie Kloss lives on the internet and her old apartment was very much on the west side of Manhattan with third-floor bedrooms. Weird! This is definitely a coincidence and not at all related to the lyric, “Third floor on the West Side me and you”!

Gayest line: Dive bar on the East Side, where you at? / Phone lights up my nightstand in the black / Come here, you can meet me in the back

4. Breathe
There’s basically no way this song isn’t about Emily Poe. Was she fired from the band because Taylor’s management knew she couldn’t date a woman and grow her career at the same time? You tell me. In a video about the making of this song, Taylor says,

“This is a song I wrote with Colbie Caillat. It’s a really sad breakup song.”
In a second video, she says,

“It was total therapy because I came in and I was like look, you know one of my best friends … I’m going to have to not see anymore and is not going to be part of what I do and it’s like the hardest thing to go through. It’s like crazy listening to the song because you’d think it’d be about a relationship, but it’s really about losing a friend, you know, and having a fallout, just the loss … that’s my favorite thing about it, it doesn’t talk about why or who’s fault it was because sometimes the hardest time of when you say goodbye it’s nobody’s fault … It just has to stop.”
Gayest line: It’s two a.m. / Feelin’ like I just lost a friend / Hope you know it’s not easy / Easy for me

(The actual gayest line is when she says “I’m sorry” seven times.)

3. I Know Places
If lyrics detailing Taylor’s need to hide her relationship aren’t enough to convince you that it’s gay, check out this tour video in which she literally walks out of a closet to begin the song.

Gayest line: Baby, I know places we won’t be found / And they’ll be chasing their tails trying to track us down

2. Dancing With Our Hands Tied
This song is about the time Taylor and Karlie were caught making out at a 1975 concert. This song is so gay, there is a tie for gayest line:

Gayest lines: I, I loved you in secret / First sight, yeah, we love without reason

I, I loved you in spite of / Deep fears that the world would divide us

1. Dress
The most obviously gay song Taylor’s ever done, the song that left even the most casual of fans wondering, could this actually be about a dude? It opens with “secret moments” the other event attendees don’t know about, including many of Taylor’s favorite tropes: secrecy about a relationship, a mention of a best friend, standing in crowded rooms, etc. Dress is so homosexual, I must give you three lines here:

Gayest lines: Our secret moments in a crowded room / They got no idea about me and you

Say my name and everything just stops / I don’t want you like a best friend

Everyone thinks that they know us / But they know nothing about —
https://medium.com/@carolyngearig/ta...ss-ac5e7c8d4df
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 04-22-2019 at 09:58 AM
Old 04-22-2019, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Vc acha que o Tyrion sobrevive?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top