Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Vou dormir pq tenho que acordar as 6 am pra "viajar" pro Maracanã... pensa se já não me arrependi de ter aceitado isso
se eu não aparecer aqui é pq estarei too busy tentando voltar pra casa no horário que a Taylor fará esse livestream, sério, quero morrer... pior que acho que estarei bem no metrô
TK
.:DoDs:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ai boa sorte, vai dar tudo certo Boa noite

ETA: Nao foi nada neh ? Essa mina do time dela não eh mto confiável hein

Last edited by a new hope; 06-13-2019 at 03:36 PM
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Eu tava no metrô e consegui ver nada... mas sim, imaginava que seria só album info... o negócio é ver como será essa música que vai sair daqui a pouco... honestamente, eu não acho mais que ela vai come out... enfim, o update da única pessoa que AINDA não errou nada foi:
Quote:
Seriously? + an Update :
The ones keeping an eye on this blog can see that i’m not back yet at replying Anons. I will be, hopefully soon, but it’s still too early to say when.

For Newbies sending me Anons asking why : bc since last Nov i was getting too many anons asking questions & for details after every intel & Update posts, despite that it was precised that nothing more would be explained about what these posts referred to. So bc i don’t give more details, it has been best not to post these Anons, same about not answering the same questions in DMs. Once again, it’s nothing personal.

So sending me Anons/DMs, saying “I know you barely answer anons anymore BUT what can you say about this/that?” or “Can you confirm this or that?” or “What’s your insight about this or that?” etc : is useless.

Some things will evolve within the next few months, one way or another, so we’ll see when it happens. Until then: same way to do things. I understand your frustration and even annoyment about my silence though.

The Update posts are monthly, for now. It may become more frequent depending on what happens this summer. I post them at a specific time, for various reasons bc of what they refer to & what’s coming very soon after that.

So please stop sending me Anons/DMs also asking when i’ll post the next Update: it won’t rush anything anyway. I understand some of you’s desire to know more bc i get that my update posts intrigue more people, but i still have rules to respect and keeping my French butt safe when it comes to intel, matters more than sharing intel that wasn’t made to be posted in the first place.

Esp asking about j*rklie: there’s a reason why i hadn’t posted an update about it for a while : not wanting to make anything worse, bc they potentially could get even *****tier, and it could have bad consequences on a lot more things and for the longer run.

You don’t believe me? Do you really think he wouldn’t try a last nasty move to desperately attempt to save his not credible cishet brand image? whatever the cost is? He’s scared Tay coming out might out him by extension, one way or another. The more time passes, the scarier he’s getting, it makes him capable of anything, also bc his family adds more pressure on him bc of big financial interests at stake.

Could he try the worst, nastiest thing in return? Yes. Has he already elaborated a plan, just in case? Yes. Has he asked some people close to Kar to be a part of it if it should happen? Yes. Have they agreed to it? Some have, yes sadly, a few quite reluctantely, for a few others they should be ashamed of themselves for having agreed to do it if it happened, whatever he offered in return or threatened them to do if they didn’t say yes (i have two names in mind, for which i’m very disappointed about).

And the worse part? If it did happen, Kar wouldn’t have a say in it, only watching the turmoil spread. Yes, there are nasty & manipulative snakes in Kar’s circles, i won’t bother naming them bc we all know who they are (not just work related). But there are others, not connected to him, who should really think twice before going with it if they’re asked to do it eventually: bc Karma is a big bitch and they’d be directly responsible for a very bad outcome.

So pray or do some Voodoo or Witchcraft, whatever works, to hope his nasty last resort plan isn’t set in motion, bc it’d be really bad, we’d all see it, being all disgusted and furious about it.

* About Enty’s changed narrative & recent blinds, the only thing i’ll say: Don’t pay attention to these recent blinds about the girls, whatever the blinds try to sell, but just remember that sometimes the narrative planted in a few blinds is truly about something else happening behind the scenes: the bs story last autumn about Tay hiding in a big suitcase not to be seen, that Zayn had supposedly leaked behind her back & Tay being mad about it : was false & planted bc TRULY about other people leaking stuff, and Tree was using these planted blinds to pass a message to the leakers, that she was getting closer to find them, and she knew they were reading Enty’s blinds: i had explained it in early Dec, that’s also why The Black Out had happened in late Oct, for a month at the time.

So remember that bc it was done before, so it can be done again… Just sayin’

And don’t think Enty plays a bigger role in this whole thing, bc as much as he’d love to get more involved, and more directly, still he’s not (the word is he has a little crush on Tree (isn’t it cute though? haha).

* About the Toe bearding: Once again, not going anywhere for now, nothing much has evolved lately, at least not worth explaining for now (we’ll see in the future depending on how things evolve). Any more stunts planned? if/when needed, yes, definitely, and for the same reasons the last ones happened (please read my last Update post for details).

I was explained that Tay doesn’t want to come out with him still publicly attached to her, and as much as i do believe it’s really her wish, things are still unstable to this day, for me to be sure that’s what will eventually happen. The Gaygenda narrative has changed drastically compared to the original one. The ***** it version seems to be dead & buried. Yes i’m sad about it bc it seems the big statement & related aren’t part of the plan anymore. Things can still evolve in a more hopeful direction before Tay comes out. But please, try to keep your expectations to a lower level, at least for now.

I’m writing this in a caring way, bc i hate seeing the Kaylor community so high on sugar but disappointed again after. Contrary to what many among you still believe and hope for, Tay’s coming out plan still doesn’t include Kar to this day.

So i’ll say this again: Focus your energy on Gaylor instead for now, despite what clues/signs show, and when the next Toe stunt happens, try to remember how much pressure Tay has on her shoulders before bashing her again.

<3
EU HEIN, o que é pra gente pensar? Obviamente geral pensou em gravidez né, ai ela já falou:
Quote:
Anonyme asked:

Lol , you can’t post that, you are driving people crazy . Please just answer a yes or no to emoji . Are you talking about a pregnancy?

What ??? NO it’s not about a pregnancy.

How would a pregnancy even fit in what my post explained ?? Some of you really reach way too far…

You need to calm down (lol)

O que é tão pior assim? Se supostamente ela já tá fingindo um casamento? Eu hein
TK
Old 06-13-2019, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ou seja, falou falou mas não disse nada de concreto E eu jurando que ia abrir a internet hj com mil artigos da Taylor coming out Não acho q acontece anytime soon com essa enrolação toda e a óbvia falta de informação que as pessoas que falam estar perto da situação tem...
Old 06-13-2019, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Eu concordo, tb não acho que ela vai come out anytime soon, o que torna tudo bem frustrante... eu to ainda com raiva pq ela ainda me joga 4 versões deluxes, a bicha vai simplesmente inflar as vendas pq óbvio que as topeiras (me included) vão comprar as 4 versões deluxes né

Karlie, sua fdp

como não achar que ela tá teasing? Ah vá se ********

on another note, amei a capa:

Queria ter a Tree como chefe, eu amo ela

SO-CORRO

Stella é? HUH
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 06-13-2019 at 07:59 PM
Old 06-13-2019, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

A música saiu, outra que não gostei muito, meio genérica...
mas...

"Cause shade nevermade anybody less gay"

OKAY TO BERRANDO

AINDA BERRANDO

povo tá achando que o vestido do Christian será pro mv, que sairá segunda

Slowly dying pq além disso:

ela tb usou sunshine na letra, que era outra maneira que ela se referia a Karlie

Martha escolheu que letra pra postar? PORRA
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 06-14-2019 at 05:28 AM
Old 06-14-2019, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Li tudo

E ouvi a música, a letra eh fofa mas a música em si achei sem graça

Agora serião, se ela não sair do armário esse queer baiting vai pegar MTO mal, tah extremamente óbvio e excessivo, se ela não estiver planejando essa era com o coming out vai ser um tiro no pé
Old 06-14-2019, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

pois é, achei a música meh, sei lá, ando sentindo falta da profundidade das outras músicas...

NÉ? Eu sei nem o que achar, pq por um lado ela tá dropping hints like crazy, mas por outro, vc se lembra que o beard ainda tá ai Sei nem o que achar, pq as vezes parece que ela não vai come out

feliz pelas Karlie references na música tb

bonus:
TK
Old 06-14-2019, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pois eh, tanto ela quanto a Karlie ainda estão bearding neh, então fica tudo cheio de contradição

Ela precisa lançar algo épico como Delicate.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

tanto me! quanto essa são meio forgettable? sei lá, não curti, não são deep

Sério...

TK
Old 06-14-2019, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Amei a referência a Dragon Ball Z As lutas demoravam meia temporada
Old 06-15-2019, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Eu lembro das lutas de Cavaleiros do Zodíaco que demoravam bastante

Taylor minha filha...

to começando a ficar preocupada, caso ela não come out, sério
TK
Old 06-15-2019, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pois eh, se vc joga no Google jah tem artigos nesse naipe aqui: https://slate.com/culture/2019/06/ta...r-baiting.html
Old 06-15-2019, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

To ficando bem frustrada

Jill continua ser a melhor

TK
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top