Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eh então eu acho que eh isso mesmo, porém "my girl" e "my girlfriend" são coisas mto diferentes! Não acho que eh tão comprometedor...
Old 12-13-2018, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Sendo sincera eu não lembro se era girlfriend, pq isso tem bastante tempo era algo nesse sentido que eu lembro
e tb...

ela ainda me corta a Lorde da foto

pelo menos é uma foto em que a Taylor está com heart eyes pra ela
e tb esse heart amarelo, me lembrou o deep blue but you painted me golden
O proud of you always me lembrou a caption de Nashville

"I am SO proud of you"
Curioso...
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 12-13-2018 at 06:53 PM
Old 12-14-2018, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

A foto eh fofa mesmo, mas podia ser algo mais pessoal neh...
Old 12-14-2018, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Agora que passou a raiva, eu to achando que ela foi reservada apenas... mas curioso que o comentário lembre o comentário de Nashville, então to achando que tem algum special meaning behind it Na verdade, todos os happy birthdays foram meio meh, das amigas... os melhores foram das backing vocals dela e do irmão... Camila e Todrick foram meio about them, e isso eu não queria... o do Austin me deixou

Quote:
austinkingsleyswift It is a singularly beautiful thing to see magic right in front of your eyes. After nearly three decades of that happening time and time again, the effect hasn’t worn off. I have always had a best friend, a role model, and a caring, tireless, dedicated champion in my corner. You have pulled me out of fires and carried me up mountains. The gift of getting to witness you become the wonderful person you are today has been the greatest privilege and honor of my life. Happy 29th Birthday @taylorswift
Concordo:
Quote:
I think all of their mutual friends posts led to this Karlie post: Gigi, Lily, Martha, Jaime, Ruby, Suki. Old photos (or a potato quality one from Gigi) pics of cats, random stuff. Most are IG stories.

The caption is so sweet. I feel sad for people who don’t know what an important word “proud” is in a long term relationship. Especially when it is all one can say publicly in times like this.

The choice of the event is interesting, because Karlie was Taylor’s date at an important event in which she was honored. Flashforward 4 years later and Taylor is at the AMAs again and Karlie could not be with her in such an important moment. Everything around that is just noise. All is there to see is that she doubled down on the fact that she’s proud of her. Always.
O da Abi foi curioso:

abigail_lauren Happiest of birthdays to this ray of light. To know you is to love you @taylorswift ������
ps: ray of light é como a Taylor se refere a Karlie
A Karlie curtiu o post dela Agora, o que foi bem WTF... a empresária da Karlie, a Penni, que sequer segue a Abi foi e tb curtiu o post da Abi tipo, WHY?

Quote:
Anonymous asked:

Inchresting that Penni doesn’t follow Abi on Instagram but liked her bday post to taylor... you wouldn’t really think they’d be connected or know each other at all if the narrative is to be believed. Curious where this new Olivia PR person will fit into all of this web of connections...

������ Ok this goes to what I was going to post tonight. So I will say it here.

It is clear to me that this was all a staged rollout.

1) Karlie posted a random selfie with a useless caption in the morning. Of course she knew it would draw a bunch of ‘what about Taylor’s birthday’ comments. This post was simply a tease.

2) Taylor’s other close friends … Gigi, Martha, Jaime, and Lily all posted old pics of Taylor early in the day, pointing out in some of their captions that these were old pics. ������������*♀️

3) At 3 pm, Karlie posted her IGs of Taylor. Guess what? It, too, was an old pic. It is clear to me that it was planned for all of the friends to post old pics to set the stage for Karlie to post her old pic.

4) ♠️ Stopped by to let us know that the timing of Karlie’s IG story to Taylor was planned days in advance to be posted at 3 pm central time.

5) About 4 hours after Karlie’s post, Abigail posted her birthday wish to Taylor, using a caption that Taylor had used for Karlie previously.

6) A couple of hours later, Karlie ‘liked’ Abigail’s post, completing the rollout. Notably, Karlie (or her team) came online to like only this pic.

And, anon, as you noted, Penni, who doesn’t follow Abigail, liked it as well late this evening. Penni is likely still involved in Karlie’s PR until the end of the month. So she would have presumably been involved in, or at least aware of, the birthday rollout.

The entire friend rollout revolved around Karlie’s post, in my opinion. They are tying Kaylor together for those looking closely.
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 12-14-2018 at 03:21 AM
Old 12-14-2018, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Vc acha mesmo que um monte de gente postou foto antiga pra Karlie poder postar? E coordenaram horários? Me parece complexo demais simplesmente pra birthday posts
Old 12-14-2018, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Não exatamente um bando de gente, as amigas mútuas das 2
E o negócio do horário foi curioso pq essa pessoa (TTB) recebeu anon de o que ela chama de spades source, uma que foi uma countdown e outra que parecia ser da countdown mas era outra coisa:
Quote:
♠️ ������������*♂️
I’ve never done this before but here is insight into my previous messages. The //7// for how many days until the post, and the //3// for the time (CST) of the post. Yes, this, like many things, was planned. Precision, perfection and passion are why this Sagittarius succeeds.
Então sei lá...
na verdade isso do 7 foi bem ridículo (pq foi óbvio), o do horário eu não sei se é verdade...
Eu to mais curiosa a respeito do pq a Penni estaria curtindo post de amiga de infância da Taylor

O DM tendo que consertar o artigo pouco depois
https://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https...send-love.html
Quote:
Standout line: “Curiously, ‘bestie’ Karlie Kloss kept her birthday wishes offline.” The writer is implying that Karlie surely did wish Taylor a happy birthday privately, which of course we all know she did…

By using quotes around the word bestie, the writer is also pointing out that they are “besties” or maybe something else…. Curious indeed!!
TK
Old 12-14-2018, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Eu acho meio teoria da conspiração, ainda mais pq como dito aí, esse povo se dá parabéns no particular e esses posts públicos são soh pra aparência
Old 12-14-2018, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
anonymous asked:

so if the plan is for joe to fade out of the picture with no big news splash, how are toe shippers supposed to figure it out? they already don't get much since the relationship is private, i feel like they will continue believing in toe until a breakup statement is made, which will likely cause a news splash, right? just curious, bc i feel like toe shippers are... adamant about it.

I agree with you: Toe shippers are still adamant.

Frankly, esp with what we’ve seen about Joe’s promo season so far since July (and with his IG account’s obvious circus) :

Het fans being still blind Toe shippers to this day, despite ALL the elements showing it’s fake, many Het fans also discussing it more & more, and refusing to acknowledge anything about Toe & their stunting anymore ? + the ridiculously screwed up Toe timeline etc ? are hopeless.

The only thing that will make them open their eyes, really open their eyes: will be when Tay comes out… bc except for that, at this point…

They’re like docile members of a ridiculous cult (not the regular cults, but a very nuts one (even more nuts than Sciento and their Xenu alien BS (lol) and gosh knows i love The X-Files to death , brain washed, who’d believe anything as long as it’s in their cult book/bible, instead of opening their eyes to see things for themselves, just by using their brains.

There are more than enough elements now, explanations, analysis etc, available here, to help any Het fan/Toe shipper understand and see things for what they truly are.. Nothing complicated.

Like some Het fans (even among big Het shippers during Tayvin & Hiddleswift) who haven’t acknowledged anything about Joe since day 1, bc they could also see it’s fake, from a mile away (even if they didn’t admit it publicly).

Despite a part of them not even believing yet the Gay explanation (at least publicly on their accounts), but just seeing that Toe (like Hiddleswift) is obviously fake.

Same for Toe shippers still claiming that Joe still doesn’t use Tay’s name/influence for his career at all, and only minds his own business. lmao. How come that’s not pure denial at this point ?

When Het shippers have clueless & blind heteronormality, like dry mud, in their eyes: there’s nothing to do.

Bc at this point, refusing to see how obvious it is that Joe uses Tay’s name like crazy to boost his promo season, in everything he does promo related: is not only clueless, but also a clear rejection : it’s refusing to even look at things, bc they’re scared to death that their Het Fairy Tale will collapse if they start questioning one thing, bc it’ll lead them to question another one after that, and then it’ll be the Domino Effect: most of them know it deep inside, even if they won’t admit it.

But they should be scared lol, bc their Het house of cards has a big rainbow tornado coming its way, and nothing will stop it.

There’s still Haylor shippers to this day, among Het Swifties & Het Directioners, despite Harry being pretty much out now.. (rolling eyes).

And Hiddleswift Het shippers were still there too, until the day the Toe bearding was “leaked” in tabloids, in May last year…And despite that, some of them were still there after that, claiming Tay was using this Joe guy to cover for her secret rs with Tom (lol). Same BS Haylors keep spreading to this day.

What killed the Hiddleswift ship for good: was the I <3 TS tops, obvious (and hilarious) shade, wore by the dancers (symbolizing Tay’s beards) in the LWYMMD music video lol
Eu amo gente que usa o cérebro
TK
Old 12-14-2018, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tem gente que shippa ela e esse cara mesmo ?
Old 12-14-2018, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Sim, tem burro pra tudo

Quote:
When your beard is so unnoticed that more people were waiting for a happy birthday post from Karlie and then never noticed that he never posted anything…
TK
Old 12-14-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ele eh uma das beards mais insignificantes ever, não entendo o propósito dele, ela não serve nem pra PR, ninguém fala dele, ele não aparece em lugar nenhum
Old 12-14-2018, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Eu acho que ele tem ganho uma promo razoável, pq na maioria dos filmes dele, ele faz apenas uma ponta, tem papel insignificante tirando o Mary Queen of Scotts... e tem sido tratado como um ator regular, etc e ganhado press por isso
Pra ela, ele serve pra manter a het narrative, ele, se promover, claro, já que é um zé ninguém
TK
Old 12-15-2018, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sei lah, eu nem acompanho mto as coisas da Taylor mas sempre ouvi coisa em talk shows etc sobre todos os relacionamentos dela, ela com esse cara eu não escuto nada Não acho que eles tão mto na mainstream media sabe? Pra ele deve servir, pra ela nao sei pq falam mais dela com a Karlie do que ela com ele, diferente do que era com os namorados mais famosos dela...
Old 12-15-2018, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Ele é muito estranho, help me

Claro que serve, um zé ninguém sem nunca ter feito nada consegue papel em filme (flop) do Ang Lee pra primeiro trabalho, contrato com a Prada sendo um péssimo modelo, "ponta" em vários filmes que estão com buzz pra serem indicados a premiações...

como fala essa blind do Enty:
Quote:
September 30, 2018

When you are just below Footman #3 in the credits they don't even let you usually walk the red carpet, unless of course you are this foreign born mostly movie actor who had a PR team worthy of an A+ lister make people think he was the star. Look what happens when you have an A+ list singer you call your girlfriend.

Joe Alwyn/Taylor Swift
TK
Old 12-16-2018, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nossa que entrevista awkward, ele eh estranho mesmo