Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eu tô mto desligada, soh reconheço gente tipo Shawn, Demi, Ariana, Camila, minas de 5H, Beyonce, etc
Old 08-20-2018, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Até agora só vi o Shawn e a Cardi B, os outros eu nunca vi na minha vida

TK
Old 08-20-2018, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Veremos. Soh quero minha Camila ganhando os 5 VMAs dela

Vou deitar Doditas, acordei cedo demais hj Até
Old 08-20-2018, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Vou ficar aqui missing my babies

ETA: I may be hating her right now, mas ela continua LINDA

Quote:
oliveiracrc
3 Polaroids, I feel like she’s mocking me…

ecapscoder
The Dress. Third Polaroid. The VMAs.
Ela só pode estar zoando com a nossa cara

ETA 2:
Popline forçando pouco

É a mulher e o filho da Tay
mom #2/filho

a filha de Kaylor:

yup, to enterrada fundo nesse buraco

ETA 3:
ESSA VACA SÓ TIROU FOTO COM OS MUTUALS COM A TAYLOR
mais 2:

ps: A Tiffany é quem atende o tel no video da turnê da Taylor falando que a old Taylor can't come to the phone right now

mais coisas pro hall de coincidências estranhas envolvendo as 2
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 08-20-2018 at 09:01 PM
Old 08-21-2018, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ai que bizarro alguém shippar Shawn/Karlie

Last edited by a new hope; 08-21-2018 at 06:35 AM
Old 08-21-2018, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Ainda mais pq os 2 são gays

Achei um saco, só salvo a apresentação da J Lo e da Hayley Ah, e o Backstreet Boys no pink carpet... Meu gaydar apitou forte na apresentação do Shawn

Só perdoo ele falando besteiras pq né
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 08-21-2018 at 11:05 AM
Old 08-21-2018, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Eu não vi NADA, soh fotos e a Camila aceitando os dois VMAs que ela ganhou Não tive tempo, dia meio louco
Old 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Não entendi a cara dele

#power

Pq a Mer é meu gato favorito
TK
Old 08-22-2018, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Gatos

Acho que deu tilt na cabeça do Shawn pq ele não sabe mais, dos amigos dele, quais namoros são PR, quais são reais, quais são boatos, etc Ele devia estar pensando "pera, o qq eu tenho que falar deles mesmo?"
Old 08-23-2018, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

não aguento

TK
Old 08-23-2018, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Acho que o tutorial dela tah falhando neh
Old 08-23-2018, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

bem, não sabemos quem fez merda mas se fosse apostar, foi a Karlie
Spoiler:

Things Taylor got away with:
Quote:
can you believe taylor got away with "marry me, juliet," and "she is the best thing that's ever been mine" because she added "he said"
Quote:
can you believe the demo of teardrops on my guitar was gender neutral and everybody just brushed it off?
Quote:
can you believe taylor wrote "man, i didn't kiss her when i should have" and it still gives off that lowkey gay vibe and everybody stayed quiet?
Quote:
"that little black dress" (the other side of the door) and "only bought this dress so you could take it off" (dress) lyric parallels and both songs are gender neutral?
Quote:
"he can't see the smile im faking, and my heart is not breaking, cause im not feeling anything at all." enough said.
Quote:
ours is legit the lgbtq+ anthem with its lines like "seems like there's always someone who disapproves, they'll judge it like they know about me and you," and "life makes love look hard... this love is ours," and "it's not theirs to speculate if it's wrong." etc..
Quote:
treacherous in its entirety is about lesbian intercourse and that's that and on That.
Quote:
taylor really sang "that She never loved me" on a couple of shows and yalls asses just. ignored it. altogether.
Quote:
"your lover in the foyer doesn't even know you" clues us into pr stunts and yea. why even think about the possibility of taylor swift ever dating for publicity? let alone accept the possibility?
Quote:
"boys and boys and girls and girls." scream that at the top of your lungs or your gay license is revoked.
Quote:
style "you've been out and about with some other Girl" and then "I've been there too a few times" is quite loud and yet no one is talking about it?
Quote:
karlie once captioned "red lips and rosy cheeks" on a picture of herself and that was like. girl.
Quote:
bad blood had the gayest moment with karlie and taylor having a fight scene while staring right into each other's eyes and sexual tension was present enough you could cut it with a knife. also. that pained face taylor made is very suggestive... but anywaYS
Quote:
you're in love is legit about karlie kloss like. i dont make the rules. she captioned their big sur trip on ig "on the way home" and she sang it once with a female pronoun. she might as well be screaming:I LOVE MY GF

TK
Old 08-23-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ele eh horroroso e ela nao consegue nem fingir um sorriso

Quote:
"she is the best thing that's ever been mine"
Eu lembro de uma cena linda no Glee com essa música com o casal lésbico principal:

Old 08-23-2018, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Eu fico mais preocupada com ele, que é ator e não consegue nem disfarçar

Eu tenho no itunes (acho que tenho quase 90% das músicas de Glee apesar de nunca ter visto)

more things she got away with>
Quote:
out of the woods... literally HOW THE HELL is this song about anything but a gay relationship?? "the rest of the world was black and white but we were in screaming colour" and "out of the woods(metaphor for closet)" and literally anything u can think of???? its literally. there.
Quote:
the fabulous line "we are crooked love in a straight line down" is some of the gayest lines taylor alison swift has ever written and that's the truth
Quote:
i know places is a song about a relationship where everybody is out to get them, they don't feel safe surrounded by others etc etc a lot of those motives are common in gay relationships - also taylor comes out of closet (the doors) during the tour performance of it.
ps meu: eu AMO I Know Places
Quote:
onto wonderland. the song off deluxe edition of 1989 is suspected to be about dianna agron, who had a tattoo inspired by wonderland, the movie, and also ran a tumblr account with username fell down the rabbit hole. this song also has a line that goes too in love to think straight
Quote:
album reputation is the gayest album to date (iN mY oWn PeRsOnAl OpInIoN) and it starts with a song called ready for it. that song is pretty much satire considering it's about a boyfriend who's pretty much ball and chain to her. she also mentions "games" (parallel to Blank Space)
Quote:
all that is important bc of the music video... which is rather strange and just??? it contains two taylors - one which is in glass cage (glass closet?) - and the other that's in the rule of jailor. it makes u wonder y is the 'real taylor' caged as her counterpart sings about bfs?
A QUEEN IS A QUEEN

TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 08-23-2018 at 08:29 PM
Old 08-23-2018, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Out of the Woods não era uma música PR sobre o Harry Styles?