Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2018, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Eu amo os gatos dela mas minha preferida é a Meredith, ela lembra meu gato na atitude

TK
Old 02-07-2018, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Amo gatos

Gente eu esqueci completamente de contar pra vcs Amanhã vou fazer uma lipo Vou tirar gordurinhas da barriga, um pouco das costas e um pouco da coxa. Tô avisando pq:

1- me segura, vou ficar linda
2 - vou ficar "away" do FF pelo menos até sábado ou domingo! Então comportem-se
Old 02-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Awww que tudo ocorra bem na cirurgia

Taylor tá quase comprando um bairro em NY #exagero mas gastou $50 milhões pra comprar apartamento/casa, ai saiu essa matéria (https://jezebel.com/is-taylor-swift-...hou-1822762507)... o interessante foi o final:
Quote:
Wouldn’t it make perfect sense, then, that she’d build a gigantic, luxury Manhattan maze of a mansion to elude paparazzi, Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry and whoever else might be haunting her mind? Just imagine it: you’re a ghost casually walking down one glamorous penthouse hallway looking to spook Taylor Swift and potentially drag her back to the afterlife. But you can’t get there, because you’ve fallen through a trap door into a sealed-off room decorated exclusively with photos of her and Karlie Kloss’ 2015 Vogue shoot.

Terrifying!

Sem falar que é curioso ela estar comprando várias propriedades em NY enquanto o "namorado" mora em Londres na casa dos pais

ETA: OK, acabaram MESMO

*indo chorar num canto*

ETA2:
http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrit...ft-rift-rumor/
Quote:
Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift's longtime close friend, was photographed getting sushi in Los Angeles with a group of friends that included Swift's frenemy Katy Perry last night. TMZ called it definitive proof that Kloss and Swift's "bridge is TOTALLY burned" since Kloss and Swift haven't been photographed together recently. And sure, that's one theory, but what's more likely is that Kloss, a 25-year-old adult, is friends with both Swift and Perry, also adults (28 and 33, respectively), and there's no drama.
http://www.laineygossip.com/katy-per...together/49104
Quote:
Maybe the friendship was too high-maintenance (let’s not pretend there wasn’t calculation behind the matching crop tops and Vogue cover). In 2015, Taylor and Karlie declared themselves the best of best friends -- think of that move as the equivalent of a couple who sells their wedding photos and then 3 years later, gets a divorce. We’d want to at last partly know what happened, right? And that’s where we are at – at the “why?”.
http://m.tmz.com/#2018/02/08/taylor-...th-katy-perry/
Quote:
Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss aren't just a little on the outs ... it's looking like that bridge is TOTALLY burned, and Karlie's standing with Katy Perry waving from the other side.
The night out with Katy convinces us ... Karlie and Tay are never, ever getting back together.
http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/912680...y-perry-in-l-a
Quote:
Karlie and Katy were joined by mutual bestie and man-about-town Derek Blasberg for the late night sushi run in Los Angeles, adding fuel to the speculation that Taylor is never, ever getting back together with Kloss.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...aty-Perry.html
QUAL É A VERDADE JESUS??????

ps: amo que os artigos falam que elas are never ever ever getting back together I see what you did there
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 02-08-2018 at 05:11 PM
Old 02-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eita, deu ruim mesmo então Daqui a pouco a Taylor escreve uma música falando mal da Karlie como ela faz com todos os exes

Meu ship tah pausado. O Shawn ainda tah com aquela sem graça, e a Camila tah namorando um cara super fofo, que eh um life coach que fala de women empowerment e várias coisas legais. Não entendi direito onde eles se conheceram mas ela parece mto feliz nas fotos. Maaaaas pelo menos o Shawn e a Camila ainda são bffs então minha esperança não morre
Old 02-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

A Karlie vive saindo com todas as outras pessoas do grupo, menos a Katy Isso é coisa do Derek que é bff de todo mundo e deve ter chamado ela tb
esse foi o melhor tweet

Já louca pelo TS7 cheia de músicas lindas

Quote:
Kittens At War
FEBRUARY 9, 2018 BLIND GOSSIP 101 COMMENTS

[Blind Gossip] We told you within the past couple of months that these two young female celebrities had a falling out. We even explained exactly why it happened.

They needed to get back to “normal” as fast as possible. But they didn’t.

These kittens are still at war!

They are both used to getting what they want. [Girl A] wants [Girl B] to just calm down and go back to the way it was. [Girl B] doesn’t like that [Girl A] is trying to control her and thinks she is being selfish. They are both hurt and they are both acting out.

Maybe we’re missing something, but we only see Girl B acting out. Her cozying up to Girl A’s enemy is very catty behavior… and not a good sign that they are going to resolve this situation anytime soon!

Similar: Cat Fight Swipe

Girl A:

Girl B:

The Enemy:

[Optional] If you were in their shoes, what would you do?
Saiu esse BI tb que se verdade, me deixou

Aaaaaaaah eu vi! Lembrei de vc

mas pelo menos tem boas noticias tb No meu caso, só tristeza
TK
Old 02-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ai, Shawn

Qual a possibilidade de esse drama Taylor/Katy Perry não ser tão intenso quanto elas fazem ser na mídia e a Karlie simplesmente sere amiga das duas e a Taylor não ligar e essas pessoas terem maturidade ? Na sua opinião, claro
Old 02-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Karlie não é amiga dela não (ou pelo menos não era)... a Katy é amiga de longa data do Derek Blasberg (que é um dos melhores amigos da Karlie) então isso com certeza é coisa dele, eles terem saído juntos e tal

Quote:
[W]hen we found ourselves talking about his friend Karlie Kloss showing up in Taylor Swift’s Instagram at her Rhode Island estate splashing around in matching American-flag bathing suits, he refused to entertain the possibility that the photos were professionally staged. “Well, you clearly have a glass-half-empty approach to life,” he said when I suggested they couldn’t possibly be candid. “I know that a lot of people are rolling their eyes, but I never think of things like that.” When he looks at those same photos, he said, he sees a waterslide and thinks, That looks superfun!
Quote:
As Blasberg’s friend Katy Perry would say, if she weren’t busy ****ing Orlando Bloom: “So you wanna play with magic? Derek, you should know what you’re falling for!”
https://jezebel.com/celebrities-insi...erg-1785104793

Sobre essa briga Taylor/Katy, acho que já deve ter sido resolvida e só não resolveram anunciar em público, mas vai saber...
A Gigi postou uma coisa hj, e a Karlie:

"and know that you never really know the whole story"
achei bem telling isso ai
TK
Old 02-13-2018, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Eu gosto bastante da Gigi
Old 02-13-2018, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Né?? Ela tweetou bem mais, parece que estavam body shaming ela por estar muito magra ai ela foi no twitter explicar que tem uma doença auto imune, etc etc

(alguém com photoshop):

Taylor deve estar suando frio

Pai da Karlie:

Karlie>

ps: o nome do twitter da garota
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 02-13-2018 at 05:59 AM
Old 02-13-2018, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Na boa, se elas estivessem TÃO brigadas, ela não teria postado happy birthday publicamente pra Taylor neh?
Old 02-13-2018, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Eu tento não contar muito com o HB... eu lembro que falei que se a Karlie não postasse nada, elas estariam oficialmente mortas, ela postou, mas....
Quote:
karliekloss Happy happy birthday @taylorswift!

karliekloss Happiest of Birthdays to my ride or die @taylorswift ❤️❤️ I feel blessed to count you as my friend, sister and partner in crime. Can't wait to celebrate together very soon ❤️

karliekloss Happy 26th birthday to my cookie baking, road tripping partner in crime. Looking forward to a lifetime of adventures ahead together. I hope you have the most magical day and can't wait to celebrate together @taylorswift

karliekloss Happy 25th Birthday @taylorswift
ela pode ter postado só por postar, se não tivesse falado nada, as pessoas iriam encher o saco dela A diferença nas legendas para os outros aniversários

Antigamente, quando vc leva a atual numa festa que a ex está:

A reação da Karlie foi a melhor:

deu pra entender pq a Taylor tava tão grudada
TK
Old 02-13-2018, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quem eh essa, a Dianna Agron?
Old 02-13-2018, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Yup
TK
Old 02-13-2018, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nossa que aleatório
Old 02-13-2018, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Eu não gosto dela, então não li muito da história , mas falam que a Taylor e a Dianna eram grudadas tipo Karlie/Taylor, antigamente... E depois, do nada, pararam de serem vistas juntas tb... dizem que parte de Red +parte de 1989 foi sobre ela... particularmente, achei mais believable que 1989 ter sido inspirado no namoro de 1 mês dela com o Harry Styles

ai explica tudo

RINDO
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 02-13-2018 at 09:45 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top