Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2018, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

É fofo
Outro momento fofo:
Quote:
“Swift leads the way into one of her four guest bedrooms. “This is where Karlie usually stays,” she says – meaning supermodel Karlie Kloss […] whom she met nine months ago at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show. There’s a basket of Kloss’s favorite Whole Foods treats next to the bed, and multiple photos of her on the walls.”

eu queria a Ana pra falar do clipe, mas ela desapareceu

Fala quando assistir
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 01-18-2018 at 06:24 PM
Old 01-19-2018, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aviso quando assistir sim
Old 01-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

GRITANDO 1:

GRITANDO 2:

TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 01-19-2018 at 06:42 PM
Old 01-20-2018, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ai que fofaaaaaaas

Putz Rebels, preciso terminar essa porra de TCW logo pra começar, eu sei que dah pra ver em paralelo mas eu tenho toc e preciso acabar TCW antes
Old 01-20-2018, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

Acho melhor quando acabar CW pq tem coisas que acontecem que vc vai ver os personagens depois de acontecem... Ahsoka, Rex, etc tá aonde mesmo?

Saudades de PLL
TK
Old 01-20-2018, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tô no 3x03!
Old 01-20-2018, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

quer ver junto pra ver se se empolga mais? o bom é que os epis são curtos
TK
Old 01-20-2018, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Até pensei mas eu to TAO sem empolgação ultimamente Esses ultimos epis foram todos focados no Boba que acho que a criança mais irritante da galáxia inteira, eu quase desisti da série. Quando me der inspiração pra voltar a ver eu te vejo e quem sabe a gente coordena
Old 01-20-2018, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

okie

Quote:
Pretty Little Liars fans, get excited!

We have some new exclusive scoop for you about Freeform's highly anticipated spinoff pilot, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, set to star Sasha Pieterse and Janel Parrish.

We chatted with show creator I. Marlene King backstage at Freeform's Summit on Thursday night at Neuehouse in Los Angeles, where she dished that the team has been location scouting and putting the finishing touches on that first script.

"We were scouting for locations to film our pilot in Portland over this last weekend and yes, the script is written and we’re in the process of rewriting it just to fine-tune it perfectly... we’re super excited about it," she said before confirming that the series will take place one to two years following the series finale of PLL.

And get this -- not all the Perfectionists are going to be females.

"I felt like just as we were getting sort of into season five and six of Pretty Little Liars, our guys became such an important part of the show," she explained, adding, "I wanted to explore the relationship between guys and girls who can be friends and not necessarily boyfriend-girlfriend."

Interesting. We like it.

In October, Pieterse told ET that we would definitely see Ali as a mom to her and Emily's twins -- and that having PLL co-star (and the other half of "Emison") Shay Mitchell make some appearances "wouldn't be a problem."

King played coy though when we asked if we'd see Mitchell pop up in the pilot -- but she didn't rule it out! Remember, they are still writing that first script.

"Well, we’ll just have to wait and see," she teased.

"That’s a part of the story that’s, you know, the fun of a spinoff is getting to take a couple characters from your show and creating this new experience for them, but you can’t take everyone. It’s bittersweet in some ways, but I think also awesome in others and I think our fans will appreciate the journey that these two characters, Mona and Alison from our world, are going into this new world."
Marlene King Spills New 'Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists' Details, Talks 'Emison' (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight
NÃO ME DEIXE ANSIOSA
TK
Old 01-20-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
"I wanted to explore the relationship between guys and girls who can be friends and not necessarily boyfriend-girlfriend."
Nossa finalmente

Agora não to confiando nesse negócio da Shay "wouldn't be a problem." não quer dizer que vai acontecer neh.
Old 01-20-2018, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

To curiosa pq no livro os homens que aparecem são os namorados/interesses amorosos né, vamos ver o que ela vai fazer

Sobre a Shay aparecer, acho possível, no momento ela não tá fazendo nada e a responsável pela série dela que ela começará sabe lá quando é a Marlene, que parece estar focada em TP
TK
Old 01-21-2018, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Acho que ela tem capacidade/tempo total de fazer, mas o jeito que eles falam não me dah mta esperança, eles precisam ser mais claros
Old 01-21-2018, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Entre os destaques da TV indicados, estão as séries da Netflix, “Stranger Things” e “GLOW”, e a minissérie da HBO, “Big Little Lies”. Todas as três produções conquistaram cada uma um total de 4 nomeações. Lembrando que “Big Little” levou tudo nas últimas premiações!
SAG Awards 2018: Tudo o que você precisa saber! | Hugo Gloss

Eu acho que ela vai participar sim, só não sei se será no piloto

ARRASOU
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 01-21-2018 at 07:04 AM
Old 01-22-2018, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Adoreeeeei! Sou viciada em Michael então isso jah ajuda Mas ela arrasou mesmo
Old 01-24-2018, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ana saiu ANTM 3 Make oveeeeers!