Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone, Jumper was awesome. Hayden was great in it. I remember when I heard they were making New Star wars and I wondered who they would cast as Anakin, they casted good
Old 06-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You like Meg? How weird.
Meg's my favorite! I love it when the robbers have her and they write the note: "We have your son!"

Quote:
Hey everyone, Jumper was awesome. Hayden was great in it. I remember when I heard they were making New Star wars and I wondered who they would cast as Anakin, they casted good
Hayden was actually one of my least favorite casting choices. I love him in everything I've seen him in except for SW. I don't think that was his fault though, he had some of the worst script lines. Same for Natalie. There just wasn't much for them to work with.

Though I did like his delivery in his scenes with Ewan. They had good chemistry. For some reason Natalie/Hayden did absolutely nothing for me. Of course I support Padme/Anakin, we wouldn't have SW without them, but most of their scenes I was cringing.

Captain Ewevs: "You!? But we killed you!"
Boba Fett: "Yes, you killed me. And that made me very, very angry."
Old 06-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Meg's my favorite! I love it when the robbers have her and they write the note: "We have your son!"
I've never even seen it, but that made me LOL so bad.

Quote:
Though I did like his delivery in his scenes with Ewan.
Most of my fave Hayden scenes were with Ewan.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've never even seen it, but that made me LOL so bad.
She's supposed to be really fat and ugly, though I don't see what makes her ugly and her mom so smoking hot. I like her though because she's the only smart, normal one in the family. And Mila Kunis does her voice.

So... what's everybody's fav Hayden movie?

Old 06-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
As for Peter going to Ireland...I remember the episode, it was mocking the end of ROTJ, which now has Hayden in it...and basically he just says his name, like he's happy to be there.
How funny since Hayden had no idea he was going to replace Shaw at the end.
I want to see that scene. How can I search for it on youtube?
Hayden/Family Guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomsBullets (View Post)
:
So... what's everybody's fav Hayden movie?
Life as a House. I cry every time! And I love the growth of his character as well as all the performances. It was also the movie that introduced me to Hayden and I was like, "That goth boy is HAWT."

Shattered Glass is also my other favorite. He did such a good job I wanted to smack his character and when you see how annoying the real Stephen Glass is in the 60 min interview you are amazed how well Hayden got his character down without ever meeting him.

Awake, I liked. It reminded me a lot of a good episode of Law and Order - story wise & predictability. When they cut him open and he screams bloody murder I cringe and crawl into a ball.
I also love Lena Olin and the parts with the match at the end.

Jumper I am anticipating the sequel because there is much more to explore with David.

Factory Girl, Hayden's performance made me want more of him in the movie and pissed off that Bob Dylan threated to sue. They cut his scenes down.
But at least we got one good love scene out of Hayden, although I wished he showed more of himself than Siena showed of hers.

Virgin Territory, I don't even want to go there. Thank God it's direct to dvd. I will only look at the bathtub screencaps.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I want to see that scene. How can I search for it on youtube?
Hayden/Family Guy?
I'm not sure. You might try that and see where it gets you.

Quote:
Shattered Glass is also my other favorite. He did such a good job I wanted to smack his character and when you see how annoying the real Stephen Glass is in the 60 min interview you are amazed how well Hayden got his character down without ever meeting him.
That is very true. "Do you hate me?" God I wish someone had told him yes.

Quote:
Factory Girl, Hayden's performance made me want more of him in the movie and pissed off that Bob Dylan threated to sue. They cut his scenes down.
But at least we got one good love scene out of Hayden, although I wished he showed more of himself than Siena showed of hers.
Hayden was the only good thing about Factory Girl, I thought that movie itself was kind of boring. I loved it when he ran his motorcycle into the lake. What was he trying to prove? And I can't believe Bob Dylan was such a tool. What was so wrong with the portrayal anyway?

Do you know when Virgin Territory is going to be released on DVD? It's listed as "unknown" on my netflix.

Old 06-16-2008, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Steph - have you watched Virgin Territory or is that just based on the reviews? cause the posters looked awful.

Well Ive only seen him in SW and Jumper so theres not much of a choice there I suppose.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 06-16-2008, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

Juli, that's one of my favourite episodes of Family Guy, especially when they arrest Meg for assault at the end.

The only movie I thought he did well in was Jumper.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Is Virgin Territory the one with Mischa Barton?
Old 06-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That is very true. "Do you hate me?" God I wish someone had told him yes.
No, it was "Are you mad at me, Chuck?"
And he also would always say, "They're in my notes. They're at home."

Quote:
loved it when he ran his motorcycle into the lake. What was he trying to prove?
Me too! I guess that he doesn't care about the perks of being famous, like having a nice bike. He could give it up easily.

Quote:
And I can't believe Bob Dylan was such a tool. What was so wrong with the portrayal anyway?
I know and nothing! He comes off as the hero, I think.
But Bob denies ever having any involvement with Edie so he didn't want his image/name used in her biopic.

Quote:
Do you know when Virgin Territory is going to be released on DVD?
August 26th in the States
Amazon.com: Virgin Territory: Tim Roth, Mischa Barton, Hayden Christensen, David Leland: Movies & TV

Quote:
have you watched Virgin Territory or is that just based on the reviews?
I downloaded it a few months ago. I hate the poster.

Shevy, yes it is.

Some news:
Quote:
Hayden Christensen Is Either In Denial Or Just Plain Confused About ‘The Clone Wars’
Published by Josh Horowitz on Monday, June 16, 2008 at 12:22 pm.

You can just see where poor Hayden Christensen’s mind goes when I bring up “Star Wars” below. I suppose when you’re a teenager eager for a big break the thought of talking about “Star Wars” the rest of your life sounds just fine. But now the reality must be hitting him as he is in fact asked EVERY SINGLE DAY about “Star Wars by annoying people like me.

As for what he actually says in response to my question about how he feels about the “Clone Wars” movie set for release in August without his voice, well he seems a little confused. As you can see from the video he says, “I found out about it through Sam Jackson who at one point I think was trying to get involved but I don’t think George used anyone from the original films.”

Au contraire, Mr. Christensen. Sam Jackson is indeed voicing Mace Windu in the flick. Ah well, watch for yourself and decide if Hayden’s confused, in denial, or doesn’t care a lick.
source and a video of Hayden's answer:
MTV Movies Blog Hayden Christensen Is Either In Denial Or Just Plain Confused About ‘The Clone Wars’
Old 06-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The only movie I thought he did well in was Jumper.
Everywhere I go people are talking about that being his best movie, but I personally think that performance wise Awake wins. Jumper was a good popcorn movie, but I don't think it's Hayden's best work. That's not to say that I wouldn't go see a sequel ().

Ugh, plus it has Millie. And Kristen Stewart.

No
Quote:
, it was "Are you mad at me, Chuck?"
And he also would always say, "They're in my notes. They're at home."
That was good too.

Quote:
He comes off as the hero, I think.
He tried to save her. He was the only one who did.

Thanks for the Virgin Territory info!

Old 06-17-2008, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quite possibly....but I still say the only one I thought he did well in was Jumper.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ive been watching the OC season 2, so yeah Rachel Bilsons kind of grown on me, shes cool.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 06-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Quite possibly....but I still say the only one I thought he did well in was Jumper.
Well you are entitled to that.

Quote:
Ive been watching the OC season 2, so yeah Rachel Bilsons kind of grown on me, shes cool.
I don't have a problem with Rachel, I have a problem with Millie. Steph and I had a long convo about it a little while back.

Old 06-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Everywhere I go people are talking about that being his best movie, but I personally think that performance wise Awake wins. Jumper was a good popcorn movie, but I don't think it's Hayden's best work. That's not to say that I wouldn't go see a sequel ().
I agree.

Kristen was in for like 2 seconds. Blink you miss her.

Quote:
He tried to save her. He was the only one who did.

Thanks for the Virgin Territory info!
There was also her college friend Sid who was in love with her.
But yea, Hayden's character was trying to make her see what an @$$ Andy was.

You're welcome.

Quote:
Steph and I had a long convo about it a little while back.
Oh yea. I think it's on the previous Anakin thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread