Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate
Old 04-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the
Old 04-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-16-2004, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However
Old 04-17-2004, 06:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy
My innocent eyes
Old 04-17-2004, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew
Old 04-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he
*Gillian Anderson*

"We shared a dinner that did not go well, and...footwear was destroyed." *Amy Gray*

@Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out...@
Old 04-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he didn't
Old 04-18-2004, 05:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he didn't have
My innocent eyes
Old 04-18-2004, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he didn't have the
Old 04-18-2004, 08:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he didn't have the right
*Gillian Anderson*

"We shared a dinner that did not go well, and...footwear was destroyed." *Amy Gray*

Old 04-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he didn't have the right to
Old 04-19-2004, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he didn't have the right to bully

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-19-2004, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he didn't have the right to bully the
*Gillian Anderson*

Old 04-19-2004, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Amy had started to think about what would happen if her daughter started to cry, so she decided if that happened, Amy would call 911. After having been talking to Bruce, Amy wished that he could help Lauren. Then a loud crash interupted the silence. She felt chills running down her spine. Therefore, she shuddered terribly. Bruce decided to come investigate the case. However Amy knew he didn't have the right to bully the man.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread