Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Some years ago, I was a young, innocent apprentice. My days have now been counted down to almost nothing., But there are many things that I will never think about again. Things were said and done that can not be changed by the mere wishful thinking of my life. I can remember a time when everything seemed perfect and simple. But when youth fades only character has any kind of constancy. My time was slow-moving and I never took that chance to tell anyone what they wanted to hear. I was always pretending that nobody could understand what I thought because they didn't know me. Unfortunately I misjudged my friends and destroyed everything. Not only did I destroy everything, but I also lost everyone that ever meant anything to me. Looking for a piece of hope that helps to hold on became my number one priority. But no one knew what I truly wanted because I hid my desires, pretending that I didn't feel anything. Now I understand that it's me that has to change. No one else but me. Today, my journey took me to Michelle's door, apologies coming forth. Only when she told me that she loved someone else, did I realize it was time to move beyond the crush I had and start anew. I had one purpose, which was to stop being so naive and finally use my head. I changed every hindrance, every blockade being opened and set out to start something that made me realize that maybe what I thought was right. But then again I didn't know that there was to be some kind
Nonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Some years ago, I was a young, innocent apprentice. My days have now been counted down to almost nothing., But there are many things that I will never think about again. Things were said and done that can not be changed by the mere wishful thinking of my life. I can remember a time when everything seemed perfect and simple. But when youth fades only character has any kind of constancy. My time was slow-moving and I never took that chance to tell anyone what they wanted to hear. I was always pretending that nobody could understand what I thought because they didn't know me. Unfortunately I misjudged my friends and destroyed everything. Not only did I destroy everything, but I also lost everyone that ever meant anything to me. Looking for a piece of hope that helps to hold on became my number one priority. But no one knew what I truly wanted because I hid my desires, pretending that I didn't feel anything. Now I understand that it's me that has to change. No one else but me. Today, my journey took me to Michelle's door, apologies coming forth. Only when she told me that she loved someone else, did I realize it was time to move beyond the crush I had and start anew. I had one purpose, which was to stop being so naive and finally use my head. I changed every hindrance, every blockade being opened and set out to start something that made me realize that maybe what I thought was right. But then again I didn't know that there was to be some kind of

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread