246 days to go!
Old 02-04-2018, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow, counting down!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

My first visit to Walt Disney World was in 1997 and I went with my aunt and my cousin and it was such a great time and Walt Disney World was so great. When I went to Walt Disney World I stayed at Disney's Boardwalk Inn which is a wonderful hotel and the best part is if you stay at Disney's Boardwalk Inn you get easy access to Epcot Center because Disney's Boardwalk is connected directly to Epcot Center. And if you want to eat at a real good buffet at a really good price try the Cape May Cafe in Disney's Beach Club Resort. It is awesome
Old 02-04-2018, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

I really am counting down..

Last March we had lunch at Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club, it's a beautiful resort, reminding me of New Port Bay at Disneyland Paris..
We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter, this upcoming trip I've booked the All Star Music.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I look forward to going again!
I am an original”
Old 02-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I really am counting down..

Last March we had lunch at Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club, it's a beautiful resort, reminding me of New Port Bay at Disneyland Paris..
We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter, this upcoming trip I've booked the All Star Music.
The Port Orleans Resort French Quarter is supposed to have hotel rooms based on The Princess And The Frog and they look awesome and they have rooms with The Princess And Frog themed decor and artwork by the late Thomas Kinkade on the walls. And the beds have the cutest toss pillows with Louis the Alligator on them. The Port Orleans Resort also has Princess themed rooms too as well with light-up headboards on every bed. It really is awesome. Did you stay in a The Princess And The Frog themed room when you stayed at Port Orleans Anja?
Old 02-05-2018, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That all sounds amazing.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAmapola (View Post)
The Port Orleans Resort French Quarter is supposed to have hotel rooms based on The Princess And The Frog and they look awesome and they have rooms with The Princess And Frog themed decor and artwork by the late Thomas Kinkade on the walls. And the beds have the cutest toss pillows with Louis the Alligator on them. The Port Orleans Resort also has Princess themed rooms too as well with light-up headboards on every bed. It really is awesome. Did you stay in a The Princess And The Frog themed room when you stayed at Port Orleans Anja?
I believe the rooms you mention are at Port Orleans Riverside, which is right next to French Quarter. That sounds really nice, our room at FQ was more standard. Loved it though, the resort was very small, everything at a 5 minute walk. Plus there is a lovely boatride to Disney Springs.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Have you ever heard of Disney's Art Of Animation Resort? That's another amazing resort that features hotels themed with Cars Finding Nemo The Little Mermaid and The Lion King rooms. When I went to Walt Disney World I wanted to stay at the Walt Disney World Dolphin resort because it was neat but we decided to stay at the Boardwalk Inn which was nice and it even had it's own little grocery store right on Disney's Boardwalk and the Boardwalk Inn staff were really nice and even gave Mom and I our room fridge for free because when we got in our room when we went to Walt Disney World our fridge was missing and they apologized to us. I hope to return to Walt Disney World someday soon because it was so magical to visit
Amapola
Old 02-06-2018, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, I've been there. We've spend a day resort-hopping, visiting several resorts. Been to Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Art of Animation and Animal Kingdom.
On my next trip I'll go check out the other All Stars (as I'm staying in Music) back to AoA and Pop Century, plus I'll go back to FQ and Riverside. I also want to look around the Boardwalk, heard there is an amazing ice-cream shop..
Old 02-07-2018, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I've heard about that resort, saw some videos about it. It looks so cool!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread