Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

I love looking at other Christmas lights too. So pretty! I hope we can see pictures.
My weekend was good but busy I usually don't work weekends but been taking extra shifts up at the hospital. I am a nurse if some of you haven't known that. I know Jenny and Julie do.

Hope you all have good start of new week.
*Felicity*
Old 12-05-2016, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Finally getting to post and catch up today.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

You are a great nurse too, Felicity. I can imagine it being really busy for the holidays and weather changes. Flu season is here.

I have been taking my vitamins and eating healthier so I don't get sick myself which I tend to get sick easily.

Welcome back, Liv! How are you feeling?
My LJ
Old 12-07-2016, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I still wake up in the morning lethargic and with a sore throat, but other than that, I'm great thanks! Got a few days free till Saturday now.

Yeah, I probably need to do the same, eat healthier and such. I've only had two colds this whole year, but they were pretty close together. I don't eat unhealthily, just need to eat less crisps.

I can only imagine how busy you must get at this time of year, Felicity, and how hard you work as a nurse.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Aww thank you both so much! I am going to take a few personal days off next week so I can start my Christmas shopping.

Keep eating healthy and drink warm lemon and honey. A tbsp of honey is good too for throat.
*Felicity*
Old 12-08-2016, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That sounds good, hope you get most of the holidays off. I've already done most of mine.

Warm lemon and honey drink, might just get one later. My throat isn't as bad as it was yesterday, but I think the reason I'm getting such a dry mouth every morning is because I've been sleeping with my mouth open. I tried to use some of the techniques I read online last night to prevent it and for the most part it worked but when I got into deep sleep I noticed that my mouth had been open when I woke up. I did take a tablet last night as well which I think also helped.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh, I hate sore throats. When I get them they are bad. I drink honey and lemon tea and gargle with warm salt water but most of the time I need antibiotics when I get a sore throat.

A few personal days off sounds lovely. You deserved it. I am planning on doing my Christmas shopping next week. Get it all done in a day and be done.
My LJ
Old 12-09-2016, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, they are the worst aren't they! I hate when I try to swallow it's so painful.

It's good to get it all done in one go.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate those sore throats too.

I got one more shopping trip to do and I am done.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too. That is one of the worst feelings being painful to swallow.

How was everyones weekend?
My LJ
Old 12-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I worked all weekend but needed that extra money. Gotta pay off what I just spent on Christmas. How was yours?

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-15-2016, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a hard time getting on Fan Forum the last several days. I kept getting some weird pop up saying that the site had some kind of phish error in it and my computer anti virus program I have was protecting and blocking FF. It's working now though.
My LJ
Old 12-16-2016, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

^ You weren't the only one with that problem. Everyone else had that problem too, including myself. I was really confused and concerned at first, as I thought it was just my internet security, but it was Google's message. I sent several of those forms back to say that is a perfectly safe site to visit and also sent an email to the webmaster. I eventually went to the technical problems thread on the mod and info board and was relieved to find I wasn't the only one with that problem. So I followed advice to uncheck my security preference of warning me before visiting fraudulent websites and that worked, though I didn't like to leave it like that for long. Jerry kindly replied to my email but they were already aware of the problem by that point. I'm glad and thankful that they managed to fix the issue. I hate when anything like that happens to my favourite site, !
Old 12-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I must of been away when that happened. Sounds horrible. Glad they got it fixed.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-18-2016, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yikes. Well that is good I wasn't alone then. They work pretty hard on here I would hate to see something like that happen again on here.

One week now until Christmas Day.
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread