Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2019, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

Even though none of them are bad, the fourth film is my least favorite. Mainly cause the main cast of toys barely did anything (I always loved how much of a group they were) and no more Andy. I did love that they brought Bo Peep back though, she was such a badass. I think I would rate them Toy Story 2, 1, 3, and 4.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ yeah, same with me. all of them are good but the 4th still comes in last even if it's not by much. I think I love the 2nd most bc Woody and Buzz were finally friends from the beginning, and bc it was just so much fun altogether. loved Sarah McLachlan's song "When she loved me", plus the blooper reel at the end. it made it perfect
icon by me

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 03:13 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
New Girl

For me 3, 1-2(equally amazing) and 4.

And I agree how 4th one we couldn’t see the gang more. It was a disappointment for me because of lack of (buzz and jessie)&woody too. I loved new characters they are fun, and the return of Bo and how she’s a badass as well, but TS is the gang and how they all fight for something for me. TOGETHER! Also Bonnie. I also adore her but she upset me
Old 11-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I always loved seeing them all in scenes and working together. Woody, Buzz, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Rex, Slinky Dog, Hamm, Jessie, Bullseye, etc. They just stayed behind and barely did anything, which was a little disappointing. I just always loved that group dynamic. Bonnie is no Andy, and I also hated how she dumped Woody after wanting him so bad in the third film. I think the reasons the second film is my favorite is cause of Woody's story, it introducing Jessie and Bulleye, the group of toys working together to find Woody, Stinky Pete being the villain (when it first came out I was shocked he was evil but now it's hella obvious lol) even liked the new dog, and I just thought the storyline was bigger and better than the first film, I found it to be one of those sequels that is way better than the first.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
New Girl

oh you put my thoughts really well too I love 2nd one so much as well. Then maybe I can revize as 3-2 (equally amazing) and 1 and then 4

I also love Woody's background and this cleaning scene sooooooooo much. I remember only watching that scene over and over hehe

I just love these two so much so I favor the 3rd one a bit more and after all we have gotten in 3rd one we barely got anything with them in 4th one. I mean, not fair

also as an emotional stand point it impacted me so very much, how Andy has grown up, and how they had dealt with it, how they were all together and how they found a new home with Andy's lovely farewell to them as well. it was all amazing to me tbh. I cried hard 2 or 3 times then
Old Today, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Even though none of them are bad, the fourth film is my least favorite. Mainly cause the main cast of toys barely did anything (I always loved how much of a group they were) and no more Andy. I did love that they brought Bo Peep back though, she was such a badass. I think I would rate them Toy Story 2, 1, 3, and 4.
That's true, you didn't get to see much of the whole gang in the fourth film. Which was disappointing to me too.
First rate operator known all over the world."
  till New York and Wales Comic Con!
Liv
livstevi21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Awwwwwwwww he is so cuteeeee
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top