Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

(POTF) Phil and Keely Appreciation- Because they're just so darn cute!

Hey! This is a thread to show appreciation for Phil and Keely of Phil of the Future. Am I the only one who finds them adorable together?
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-24-2005, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

This thread would be perfect over at the Couples board as well
My LJ
Old 09-24-2005, 07:17 PM
Addicted Fan

You're right! Do you want to start it?
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

You should, it would be nice. Or maybe they will move this thread over there.
My LJ
Old 09-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind having this thread over here, but if you prefer to have it on the couples board, feel free to start it over there, or if you want, I can move this one. Just let me know.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I would kinda like it over here. It keeps me more organized. lol

Anyways, I love Phil and Keely! They know they like each other! Everytime I watch them together...."JUST KISS ALREADY"! lol They really should be together. But i wouldnt want it to mess with thier firendship if they broke up. The only downside. Ricky and Aly are great actors also.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Yea I like it here too. And yea, I feel the same way. I just want them to kiss already!! It's so frustrating! I don't think they'll break up. I think they're gonna get married. Like Keely saw a ring on her finger in the future. Yea, Ricky and Aly are great. I wonder if they have a thing in real life.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-24-2005, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok awesome, just making sure it was alright to have a thread for just these two

I think they make a cute couple also, I bet they will get together at the ending of the series
My LJ
Old 09-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Yup, I feel the same way. I hope they have a TV movie. I think Keely is gonna go to the future with Phil.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

knowing Disney they will have a tv movie, that is what usually happens with the series ends
My LJ
Old 09-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Yea. Are you gonna watch the next episode?

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whats the next eppy about?

Here some icons someone made on this LJ

Phil of the future icons
My LJ
Old 09-26-2005, 01:03 PM
Addicted Fan

The next eppy is about Phil helping Keely with a math answer, and she gets sent to the head of the class, but can't manage the work. Aww, those icons are cute!

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ooo sounds good, I will watch it then if I dont forget, lol.
My LJ
Old 09-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Christian & Lyneatte
Closed Thread   Post New Thread