Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Cotton Candy

The Lion King - Love Is Where They Are

It looks like our old thread is gone, so I took the liberty of starting up a new one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Enjoy!

Old 03-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this thread, DCreekFreak [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have to say, The Lion King is one my favorite Disney movies of all time. I loved everything from it, the music, the characters, the vilains [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. It's a classic.

Who is everyone's favorite character from the movie?
Old 03-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay i like Simba,Nala,The Monkey and Timon and Pumba.
I also like the song "Can you feel the love tonight" and Circle of life. But i don't watch that movie ne more cuz i've seen it so many times i pratically know all the words. And now whenever i see it i'm like...
ahhhhhhhh *Run and hide*
Old 03-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by Periwinkles:
<STRONG>Thanks for starting this thread, DCreekFreak [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You're totally welcome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love so many characters, but Simba is my favorite. After all, the story is about him.

The Lion King IS my favorite Disney movie, hands down. The music is amazing, the special effects are spectacular and the story is just beautiful. I love how it's about growing up and taking responsibility-two very relatable themes.

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-12-2004, 02:28 AM
Passionate Fan

The Lion King is totally my favorite Disney movie of all time. I still get chills when I watch the beginning and I could cry through the whole movie, because it's just so beautiful. There is always a reason to cry for me. It's funny, beautiful and sad. It's just so amazing to watch. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] And I never get tired of watching it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by Louisiana:
<STRONG>The Lion King is totally my favorite Disney movie of all time. I still get chills when I watch the beginning and I could cry through the whole movie, because it's just so beautiful. There is always a reason to cry for me. It's funny, beautiful and sad. It's just so amazing to watch. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] And I never get tired of watching it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You took the words right out of my mouth [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This totally sounds like something I would say!

Old 03-12-2004, 10:38 AM
New Fan

I rememeber when I first got that movie for my birthday; I was totally happy but when his father died, I cried so much. It reminded me of Bambi.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Cotton Candy

Yeah, that's the saddest part in the whole movie [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I cried too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and then he had to run away because he believed it was his fault... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] At least he got to meet Timon and Pumba afterwards. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They're so ridiculously funny.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>

You took the words right out of my mouth [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This totally sounds like something I would say!</STRONG>
Thanks. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

The saddest scene for me is when Mufasa's ghost appears in the sky and when he disappears and Simba says "Don't leave me". [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I feel so sorry for Simba at this moment. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 04:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mskn18:
<STRONG>I rememeber when I first got that movie for my birthday; I was totally happy but when his father died, I cried so much. </STRONG>
That is the saddest part. I cried the first time to.
Old 03-13-2004, 05:31 AM
Absolute Fan

has everyone got the special edition yet ?
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 03-13-2004, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I have it and it's so great. I love the Hakuna Matata scene with the different languages the most. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It sounds so funny.
Old 03-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by **Benji's Trucka Hat**:
<STRONG>has everyone got the special edition yet ?</STRONG>
I do! It only came out here last month, but I got that straight away. I loooove the Lion King.
Old 03-13-2004, 06:16 PM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by Louisiana:
<STRONG>The saddest scene for me is when Mufasa's ghost appears in the sky and when he disappears and Simba says "Don't leave me". [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I feel so sorry for Simba at this moment. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I was thinking of that scene as well. That was also very sad. I think Simba taking the throne is the most moving scene though, along with the opening and closing segments [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread