Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

High School Musical Appreciation Thread #1: Because 'We're all in this TOGETHER!!'

banner by lala

This appreciation thread is for the disney channel original movie 'High School Musical' starring Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgeons. Also co-staring in the movie is Ashley Tisdale from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Lucas Gabreel. Its about Troy Bolton(Zac) and Gabriella Montez(Vanessa) and how they meet at a new years eve party. Gabriella then moves and ends up at East High School where Troy also attends. Noone knows they can sing until they end up getting call backs from Ms Darbus for the school musical when after she hears them singing with Kelsi(the composer of the real music). This leads to the fun and catchy music played throughout the movie and the finale at the end. Its an amazing movie, one of the best DCOM's.

High School Musical 'Alumni'
1. James_is_my_baby23(Lauren aka LaLa)
2. ocfan27
3. BehindxHazelXEyes
4. Misstakentrish(trisha)
5. Sparkling_Pixie
6. _leikela_
7. Prancer
8. Maraudersgrl623

HSM Avis

made by lala

made by trish

made by _leikela_
Old 01-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i watched a couple episodes of summerland but just for Jay, but now i love zac!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 01-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

can i be added? i love this movie!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 01-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

sure u can!
Old 01-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks
Old 01-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Christy
I loved this movie, too except for one thing-I was building my momentum during the entire movie for Troy and Gabriella to kiss (on the lips) and it never happened! We so got jipped on that one. I was really mad about that. But other than that, the movie was awesome. I'm addicted to the songs in the movie.
Yeah, that was really annoying. When they had that near kiss at the end... but then those damn basketball players interrupted
Old 01-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Extreme Fan

The songs are very catchy. Hehe. I've got some of them stuck in my head for days now. Haha.

Yeah, I was waiting for a kiss, too! LOL. They teased us in the end! They were about to kiss, but Troy's friend interrupted.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

banner added...another coming
Old 01-22-2006, 12:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the info, ~Kissin In The Rain~! I like the soundtrack for this movie. Hehe.

Yeah, they had so many chances to kiss, but they just kept teasing us. Haha.

Zac and Vanessa are really cute together. Hehehe.

I'm gonna watch the repeat tonight.

c/o Zac Efron Fan
Old 01-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

great banner!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

I was waiting for the kiss too! But it was cute when he kissed her on the cheek after singing.

Love the pictures...Zac looks , and the girls look gorgeous.

Btw, you guys can call me Katie. Much easier than my username.

Oh, and the soundtrack is really good. As cheesy as some of the music is, I LOVE IT.

Tonight is the MAKING OF HSM! I can't wait.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

~Kissin In The Rain~, I made my avie. Thanks!

The picchas are so adorable. Thanks for posting them. I agree about the Troy/Gabriella kiss. I thought a Disney Channel movie would actually have a kiss scene - especially with these two. But I think it was really cute how they portrayed their feelings for one another. Especially all the flirting. Like when he picked her up at the basketball court, when she was running with the basketball. So freaking adorable. And I also loved the New Year's party. GAH. Oh! And when he apologized and climbed up on her balcony! It feels like I'm talking about a movie that showed in theatres. All in all, this movie was fantastic. And I'm glad I saw this one, because I kind of stopped for a while (watching Disney Channel movies) because they weren't that great, IMO. But this one blew me back in addiction mode.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I can't wait for tonight either.

You guys can call me Rachel.

I loved that scene, too! The part when they were kind of playing basketball and Troy was telling her she was traveling. Hehe. That was cute. The dad just had to ruin the moment. LOL.

About Zac doing more Disney movies/shows... I really hope so. That's how Ricky Ullman started and I hope it'll be the same for Zac 'cause I really wanna see more of Zac. I wouldn't mind seeing Zac and Vanessa again either. Hehe.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

good idea....i have another banner im posting now....

and ill add you!
Old 01-22-2006, 01:05 PM
New Fan

I love this movie so much. Already watched it twice and still like it Can i be added please?? oh btw great banner
Closed Thread   Post New Thread