Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2004, 07:32 AM
Passionate Fan

I haven't heard of it yet, but it would be cool if it's true. I'm just wondering what story they gonna tell then, because they already found Nemo. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But I hope there is gonna be a sequel with the same characters and voices. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, same characters and same voices would be perfection.

Pixar won so much money with Finding Nemo that I'm pretty sure they would do a sequel...

Old 03-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

I love the whole thing but one of my fave scenes is the one with Crush; oh, & any scene w/ Dory being forgetful is great too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

**Actress^Animal Lover^Flutist^Writer**
Old 03-13-2004, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I love that movie [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] my fav scene is when Darla's popping up with the soundtrack and all, dunno, i was almost laughin my ass off

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 03-13-2004, 11:19 PM
Addicted Fan

dude...finding nemo is a brilliant movie. haha...darla rocks. when me and my friend got braces, we called each other darla for like a month. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"If it’s not real you can’t hold it in your hand. You can’t feel it with your heart, and I won’t believe it."
Old 03-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by joozerkid88:
<STRONG>dude...finding nemo is a brilliant movie. haha...darla rocks. when me and my friend got braces, we called each other darla for like a month. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i should have call my bro like that as well, too bad he doesn't have them anymore -_-'

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 03-18-2004, 10:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love all of Dory's scenes. Ellen DeGeneres is hilarious. And of course the scenes at the dentist's office. That poor dentist should not have set up his office right next to the ocean. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 03-20-2004, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely, Dory was the star of the movie. Ellen DeGeneres was great with the voice too and I loved her freckles and the fact that she kept forgetting everything. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just a little question..would you guys like to see a sequel? Not sure what the story would be, but would like like to see one?
Old 03-29-2004, 01:30 PM
Passionate Fan

If they did make a sequel, I would love to see it, trusting that the sequel storyline is great like Toy Story's was just as great as the first. But if there was one, it wouldn't be Disney/Pixar, since the partnership is ending after the delivery of their 2 final films together, this year's The Incredibles, and next year's Cars. The breakup has got to be one of the dumbest moves ever made by Disney. Pixar is one of the best things to ever happen to them. I read somewhere that they are going to make their first CGI animated movie on their own soon. I wonder how it will do. I will probably go see it, since I usually see every Disney movie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"You wanna know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants, but everytime they showed him coming out of the shower, he would put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's up with that?" - Chandler
Old 03-29-2004, 10:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Any thing with Dori! And "aww you made me ink" cute!!
Old 03-30-2004, 12:03 PM
New Fan

DORY!!!! shes lovely. and when squirts telling them how to exit the EAC.
Johnny Depp
Heath Ledger
http://www.livejournal.com/users/madmarie/
Old 04-02-2004, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DJCreek22:
<STRONG>If they did make a sequel, I would love to see it, trusting that the sequel storyline is great like Toy Story's was just as great as the first. But if there was one, it wouldn't be Disney/Pixar, since the partnership is ending after the delivery of their 2 final films together, this year's The Incredibles, and next year's Cars. The breakup has got to be one of the dumbest moves ever made by Disney. Pixar is one of the best things to ever happen to them. I read somewhere that they are going to make their first CGI animated movie on their own soon. I wonder how it will do. I will probably go see it, since I usually see every Disney movie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm with you, if the storyline was great, like the Toy story sequel, I'd love to see one made.

But if it were to ever happen, I think I'd want it to be with Pixar too because like you said, the Disney/Pixar partnership was a really good one and it's going to be sad to see them part ways as the movies they made where huge hits and just all around great movies.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not too crazy about the movie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Everyone has gone nuts over the movie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] like Queensland and Sydney [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] are fighting over the fish... like...it's good for the our state [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it makes me laugh [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Serious? QLD and NSW are fighting over it? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But then again...we do fight about everything [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread