Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finding Nemo #2

New thread, keep on discussing the movie!

What is everyone's favourite scenes?
Old 01-21-2004, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Dory speaking whale! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I love the scenes with the sea turtles, seagulls and the scene with the kung fu crab. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] All these scenes are hilarious and fun to watch over and over. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey hey,

This seems pretty empty in here... I really love Finding Nemo... Offspring is my favorite... Hey dude... And the movie is so funny... Let's just call it one of the best disney movies ever although Hercules is my all time favorite along with The Hunchback Of The Notre Dame...
But Finding Nemo is definately great !!
Later dudes...
My scene is the one with the sea turtles and the one with all the dumb birds saying MI
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 06:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yup, the sea turtle scenes were my absolute favourites. Crush shouting "Righteous! Righteous!!" riding the current always cracks me up. Same goes for his introduction of Squirt and Marlin. "Jellyman; Offspring. Offspring; Jellyman" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 03:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I loved Finding Nemo!

My favorite character is Crush. My favorite scenes are the ones at the dentists. They're just hilarious. Oh, and Dory speaking whale. lmao

Also, punctuation marks don't live in packs!

If you made that icon let me know. I'd be happy to credit you!
Old 01-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Supreme Fan

is crush the turtle? i've only seen the german version so i don't know if he says that in the original version too but i love the "coocoocachoo" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and yeah, dory speaking whale was hilarious. love that movie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 07:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Yup, Crush is the turtle.

I can't pick a favorite scene, but Dory speaking whale is right up there, as well as the seagulls, the jellyfish, and the scenes at the dentists
Old 02-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that movie when ever i go to my cousin's house we always watch it.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 02-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

omg I absoloute love this movie--I swear, you can see a thousand times and never tire of all the jokes...um, I don't really have a fave scene; any scene when Dory's being forgetful is hilarious...oh, and also the scene when Nemo's getting "initiated" into the fish tank. Ya gotta love this movie; it'll be a classic someday! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

**Actress^Animal Lover^Flutist^Writer**
Old 02-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Absolute Fan

awww guys you made me ink HAHAHAHHAAHAH lmfao [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 02-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Addicted Fan

I love this movie so much but alas, I don't own the DVD. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I rented it though, and looked at all of the great special features, I love Jean-Michel Cousteau's documentary with Dory, Marlin and Nemo. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Oh, let's pick a menu on the DVD!!!"

Yesterday I was in a department store and they were playing the Finding Nemo DVD on a beautiful, huge LCD widescreen flatron TV and me and about 5 little kids were just sitting there watching the movie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I felt sorta pathetic because I was so much older than they all were, but I was the one mouthing along with the lines. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>I love Jean-Michel Cousteau's documentary with Dory, Marlin and Nemo. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Yeah, that's one of the best extras. It's so funny ... "Upstaged by fish ... this would have never happened to papa" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mala Kamzice:
<STRONG>This seems pretty empty in here... I really love Finding Nemo... Offspring is my favorite... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think you mean Squirt.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just bought the dvd today, as the film was released yesterday. I loved it when I saw it at the cinema and I can't wait to rewatch it again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think Squirt is my favourite too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

I heard that there would be a sequel. Is that true ?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread