Fan Forum Star

Tsk Julie!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It's ok. I've spoiled myself plenty of times with other shows before. I'm trying my best to stay relatively spoiler free with OUAT, though I do already know a few things.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

It can be hard to do. I try to do the same thing myself with shows especially OUAT.
My LJ
Old 09-22-2016, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so sorry about that. I try not to spoil others but that just slipped out.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

No worries Julie. It really is hard to stay spoiler free. There's a tumblr blog that's mainly OUAT and other Disney stuff that I actually had been following for a long while before I even started watching the show, so I'm trying so hard not to stumble onto stuff now. But with OUAT, I love being surprised with each new twist. I swear, the last couple of episodes, I was bawling my eyes out. It gets me so emotional. Especially for Regina in The Cricket Game, the last episode I watched last night. I feel so sorry for her.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, if you have a Tumblr you might as well say goodbye to being spoiler free. It depends on who you are following and such.

Regina is one of my favorite characters on the show. She has this funny,sarcastic sense of humor about her that I love.
My LJ
Old 09-26-2016, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

True that.

I love that about her too. I just think she needs to catch a break. She had such a good heart until her mother eventually corrupted her. But even after everything that happened with Daniel, she was still good. I hated how Rumplestiltskin used her and her mother for his own gain. I still believe there is some good left in Regina deep inside, but when her mother made everyone against her again it's going to be hard for her to come back. I just hope everyone finds out that Regina truly didn't kill Archie and apologize to her. Of course, it's understandable that they put the blame on Regina as she has done some evil things, but it's nothing compared to what her mother is doing. I'll find out tomorrow what happens next.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is true. I can't wait to talk more about it with you. I wish I could talk to you about the present of OUAT of this new season but can't. One day though we will get to.
My LJ
Old 10-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I still can't bring myself to watch Mulan 2 though.
I have not seen it either

-Lisa-
lisagslack14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
That is true. I can't wait to talk more about it with you. I wish I could talk to you about the present of OUAT of this new season but can't. One day though we will get to.
Aww. I want that too! Don't worry, I'll get there eventually! Going to watch a couple of episodes tonight.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was on Netflix last time I saw Mulan 2. I didn't watch it though.

Sounds great, there is so much I want to talk about.
My LJ
Old 10-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I only ended up watching one episode last night, Tiny, but it was a good episode. Though I hated how poor Belle was being treated.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Which episode did you watch?
My LJ
Old 10-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

The episode was called Tiny.

I watched 2 more episodes last night (Manhattan & The Queen is Dead) and OMG poor Snow Finding out that Cora poisoned and killed her mother and it was Cora who was the blue fairy that she met as a child. And then when she drops the knife Cora still kills Joanna anyway. Dear god. And now Snow feels she must kill Cora, as being good and pure isn't working anymore 'cause it's costing the lives of everyone she loves. I hate Cora so much. And Regina is just following her mother like a lost puppy now. All she wants is Henry back and her mother is using that to her own advantage. I hope Cora betrays Regina, that way Regina will snap out of it and realise what a demon her mother really is.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw yes Tiny. That's a good one.

The relationship between Cora and Regina is pretty intense throughout the seasons. We get more and more flashback stories on them together up until the current season happening now. I felt bad for Snow there too.
My LJ
Reply   Post New Thread