Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

★200K Celebration Thread★ ~ We did it!!!

made by my beating heart (Jess)

Why We Love Disney

Disney has always been a part of my life, not just in my childhood but right up to today. I grew up in the 90's during Disney's amazing renaissance era so it was a huge deal. Some of those movies I didn't watch until a few years ago though (namely, Mulan, Tarzan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Hercules)! Walt Disney was an inspiration and I have such a deep admiration for the animators who work so hard in making these movies. I love the classic hand drawn animations the most, they are everything to me. But I do also love many of the classic live action films, as well as some of the more recent ones. There is some stuff that Disney has released which I don't really care for, but that doesn't matter to me. The most important thing to me is that Disney will continue to live on a legacy of making awesome films, be they animated or live action. Although I do wish they would return to making hand drawn animations from time to time (not that I don't love the CGI films with Pixar and Disney's Tangled and Frozen). This is why I love the Disney board and why I'm so proud to be a mod here. I will never tire of sharing my love of all things Disney with people who share the same passion as me. ~ livstevi21 (Liv)

I love Disney because it's a total comfort, always puts me in a good mood and I have grown up surrounded by the films, shows, and the songs. Disney makes me feel like a child again. It has a purity and innocence that is appealing. The Disney board is fun to post on. The posters and my co-mod, Liv are really great and friendly people. It's a nice, calming, fun atmosphere that takes you back in childhood memories to current experiences and laughs we share together. Walt Disney was a inspiration to everyone and his legendary will go on. Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, etc that I grew up with has always inspired me with their words. To finish off, one of my favorite Walt Disney quotes is "If you can dream it, you can do it."~ AutumnColorsღ (Jenny)

Disney will always be a big part of my life. I love everything about it. Walt was a genius. I have been to Disneyland but would love to go to Disneyworld someday. I joined Fan Forum for this board, been a lurker for awhile and I saw they had a Disney board I had to join. I am happy I did because it's a friendly place and I got to meet new friends. Congratulations on the milestone. Love, Felicity. ~ Lost Shadow (Felicity)

The reason why I love Disney is the way they write their stories and bringing them to life. Disney has given me imagination and dreams for the future. I remember when I was young that my favorite Disney song was "Colors of the Wind" from the movie Pocahontas. I played that song over and over again. Disney has taught me to look beyond somebody's apperance and look at their beauty in their soul (Ex. Beauty and the Beast). Disney makes me happy and hopefully one day I will teach my kids to wish upon a star and never give up on their dreams. ~ baelfire24 (Mia)

I love Disney and the board because it's a time that throws you back into childhood memories and makes you feel good. ~ BleedingBlue (Julie)

Made by livstevi21 (Liv)

Icons

my beating heart (Jess)

AutumnColorsღ (Jenny)

livstevi21 (Liv)

sourburst (Jade)

Disney Celebration gifs!
(not made by us)

Favourite Fan Videos

We did it!

Last edited by livstevi21; 08-04-2017 at 01:42 AM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations! This is so AMAZING! And your OP is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Old 09-30-2015, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thank you so much!
Old 09-30-2015, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Love the OP!

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks! Celebration!

Last edited by livstevi21; 09-30-2015 at 09:18 AM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just a quick visit from me. I just wanted to say a huge congrats on getting to 200K. The OP is really beautiful. Everyone did such a good job on it. I hope you all have fun celebrating.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Jess! I've missed you! Thank you so much for dropping by. Hope you are well.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats!!!
Old 09-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow what a great milestone we have come this far! Thank you everyone for posting on this board and making this happen. Me and Liv really appreciate it. YAY, we did it!!

My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I second that, totally appreciate everyone who posts here!
Old 09-30-2015, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Wow that was so quick so happy for this board! One of my favorite on here and reason I joined FF to begin with. The OP looks amazing.
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

The love and support here is strong. And seeing new people on here makes it even more amazing.
My LJ
Old 09-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks, Felicity! Your support for this board is amazing.

Totally agree, Jenny! I did post on the mod board of our celebration.
Old 09-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Welcome I am happy to help. I will be back to celebrate and post after work.

you two are great mods on this board.
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes thank you so much Felicity. You are awesome. Everyone is awesome.
My LJ
Reply   Post New Thread