Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, they make a cute little family.It's nice to see Jim with the kids. Being a stepparent can be hard.

Quote:
And apparently Reese and Tai (the elephant from WFE) did a Vogue magazine shoot that will hit news stands sometime in the future. CANNOT WAIT.
Excited! That's going to be a gorgeous spread.

Last edited by loppabelle; 03-02-2011 at 12:57 PM
Old 03-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eep, so excited!

Quote:
New 'Water for Elephants' Trailer Debuting Exclusively on Amazon

Going directly to book fans, 20th Century Fox will debut a new trailer for Water for Elephants exclusively on Amazon.com on Thursday.

It's only the second time that Amazon has featured a full-length movie trailer on its website after Warner Bros.' The Dark Knight.

Starring Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson and Christoph Waltz, Water for Elephants is based on Sara Gruen’s bestselling novel.

Fox releases Water on Elephants on April 22. Frances Lawrence directed from an adapted screenplay by Richard LaGravenese. Gil Netter, Erwin Stoff and Andrew R. Tennenbaum produced.

The trailer will be posted on Amazon.com at 5 p.m. PST. A promo for the trailer will run later on American Idol.
And a gorgeous new Marlena/Jacob still. Hopefully it pops up in better quality soon!

Last edited by keep the starlight; 03-02-2011 at 03:35 PM
Old 03-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Linds.

Awesome news. Only a little while to wait.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so anxious for the new trailer! So close!

Old 03-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

It was beautiful. I really hope nothing will stop me from seeing this movie in theaters. I haven't been going to the movies as often as I used to. I really need to get myself there for WFE.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't been going much either, but I'll be there. For sure.

Another NEW trailer is out with new scenes.

Also, Avon news!
Quote:
Introducing “Expressions” by Reese Witherspoon

Watch out for Avon’s global ambassador Reese Witherspoon as she launches "Expressions," her new range of perfumes which will be available this spring. Following the success of Reese’s first Avon fragrance "In Bloom," Avon are proud to introduce her new special collection of 3 fragrances.

"Live Without Regrets" and "Laugh Often" will be launched in brochure 6, and later on "Love to the Fullest” in brochure 7.

"Celebrating love, laughter, and living without regrets, the Expressions Collection evokes the moments that make life amazing."

Old 03-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So much going on for our girl!

Quote:
Reese Witherspoon Launches the Avon Women’s Empowerment Bracelet to Honor the 100th Anniversary of International Women’s Day

Avon Empowerment products and programs in more than 50 countries have raised more than $30 million to end violence against women.

Even as women and men around the world celebrate the 100th anniversary of International Women’s Day on March 8th, violence against women remains a global epidemic. The domestic violence statistics for just one ordinary day in the United States are staggering: on average, three women will be murdered by an intimate partner i, more than 70,000 domestic violence victims will receive services from domestic violence programs and another 10,000 will be turned away for lack of resources, and domestic violence hotlines will receive more than 22,000 calls. Around the world, the statistics are equally horrific: one in three women will be raped, beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused in her lifetime.ii

“Although the problem may seem insurmountable, there are ways for women and men everywhere to help bring an end to violence against women across the globe,” said Reese Witherspoon, Avon Global Ambassador and Honorary Chair of the Avon Foundation for Women. “The Avon Empowerment Bracelet is a simple, but powerful, way to raise funds to reduce violence against women. As a woman and as a mother, I urge you to join me on this very special anniversary of International Women’s Day to end this epidemic by wearing and giving the bracelet to friends and family.”

The new bracelet, part of the Avon Women’s Empowerment product collection, is accessibly priced at just $10.00 each. One hundred percent of net profits ($8.04 for each bracelet sold) will benefit Avon Foundation for Women programs dedicated to ending violence against women. The new bracelet features assorted faux-stone, glass and silvertone beads with an “infinity” charm on a stretch bracelet, representing the unlimited opportunities for women when they live violence-free lives. The Empowerment products are available through Avon Sales Representatives in more than 50 countries by calling 1-800-FOR-AVON or by visiting Welcome to AVON the official site of AVON Products, Inc..
Old 03-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the news

I want a bracelet, I hope it's available here, it does say available in over 50 countries so it should be.

Vicky
Old 03-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so! I bought the last bracelet Reese/Avon released for domestic violence and will buy this one as well.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the news. I love that her endorsements continue to stretch beyond just that endorsing. She seems to always extend herself toward very important causes generally directed toward women. Very inspirational.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So inspirational.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Reese will be on this Sunday's episode of After Lately on E! at 11/10c. I just saw a really cute promo on TV!

Old 03-15-2011, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think After Lately starts airing here until April so hopefully someone will put it on youtube.

Vicky
Old 03-15-2011, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, boo! Hopefully it will pop up online then.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so.

They seem to think Reese is getting married within the month:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ate-month.html

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 03-16-2011 at 02:32 PM