Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2021, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's the Torn by Natalie Imbruglia of memes? Remember how often that song was played.

Boba and B-K are supposed to be the same age or around the same age, right? I could maybe see something there.
Old 01-18-2021, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
It's the Torn by Natalie Imbruglia of memes? Remember how often that song was played.

Boba and B-K are supposed to be the same age or around the same age, right? I could maybe see something there.
Yes! I loved that song and then I had to turn off the radio in high school every time it came on.

Boba was a kid/teen during the Clone Wars.
Bo-Katan was an adult. Like her 20s.

So she is older. But looks better because Boba is all scared up.
Old 01-18-2021, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes! I loved that song and then I had to turn off the radio in high school every time it came on.
At least now you can listen without wanting to cut off your ears.

She does look so much younger. Obviously Katee is younger than Boba's actor, so I guess we have to pretend her character stays out of the sun.
Old 01-19-2021, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

James. for being 90. I see he shares a birthday with Betty White too.

So....they're not using the Volume for filming?

Nooooooo no RDJ for Thrawn. He doesn't have the right kind of smugness for the role.

Quote:
‘Stranger Things’ Star Millie Bobby Brown Looks Incredible as Princess Leia
Steph did think she looked like Natalie.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

She does look so much younger. Obviously Katee is younger than Boba's actor, so I guess we have to pretend her character stays out of the sun.
Katee/Bo-Katan had her helmet the whole time.
Boba had to get his armor and helmet back! Those Tatooine suns!

Quote:
So....they're not using the Volume for filming?
That is what I thought.

Quote:
DISNEY IS REPORTEDLY RESETTING STAR WARS, ERASING FORCE AWAKENS, LAST JEDI, AND RISE OF SKYWALKER

The rumored reset will be done using the concept of the Veil of The Force
by CHRISTIAN SACLAO

7 months ago

If you’re not a fan of the Star Wars sequel trilogy, then you’ll probably hope that this new rumor turns out to be true.

In a YouTube video released last week, pop culture critic that goes by the name Dicktor Van Doomcock claims that Disney is resetting the Star Wars franchise by erasing its sequel trilogy comprised of 2015’s The Force Awakens, 2017’s The Last Jedi, and 2019’s The Rise of Skywalker.

An attempt to save the epic space opera franchise, the reset will reportedly be done using a concept that was recently made canon in the Star Wars Rebels animated series.

“In the season 4, episode 13 installment titled A World Between Worlds, the concept of the Veil of The Force was introduced, a mystical dimension of The Force that connects all time and space,” explains Doomcock. “I have received confirmation from two additional sources claiming that this is spot on ― that indeed Lucasfilm realizes they have a massive problem on their hands, that the Star Wars franchise is all but dead, and despite Kathleen Kennedy’s hatred of this idea, Lucasfilm is preparing to render the Sequel Trilogy null and void.”

If the reset took place, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and The Rise of Skywalker “will be removed from canon, isolated in their own alternate timeline and regarded as an Elseworlds-like installment under the label of Star Wars Legends,” according to Doomcock.
Quote:
AHSOKA' ERASING STAR WARS DISNEY MOVIES
Matt McGloin Posted: 12/11/2020

It's claimed that the Rosario Dawson newly announced Ahsoka series will be used to erase the Disney Star Wars movies.

The rumor comes from the Overlord DVD YouTube channel via Doomcock, "the future ruler of Earth," who previously said Disney would be erasing its failed Star Wars film franchise through the Veil of The Force.

Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy announced the Ahsoka series Thursday during the Disney Investor Day presentation where the Ahsoka logo was revealed.

As pointed out by Doomcock, the Ahsoka title card happens to feature the Veil of The Force.

Ahsoka and the Veil of The Force

Doomcock also points out that none of the new Star Wars announcements have anything to do with the Disney Star Wars movies and don't feature any of the actors or characters.

"My agents were reporting rumblings that Ahsoka and the Veil of The Force would be instrumental in erasing the damage that Kennedy wrought, and now it appears that rumor was well-founded," explains Doomcock. "Look at the evidence. Not one of these Star Wars projects moving forward has anything whatsoever to do with the Sequel Trilogy and that is because they are preparing to discard it. Disney is out of the Sequel Trilogy business. That the sequels were a failure is beyond dispute now since they are no longer using the Disney Sequel Trilogy characters moving forward and now here comes Ahsoka, a new series where the Veil of The Force is so prominent it is featured on her title card."
Quote:
Disney Reportedly Wants To Retcon Their Star Wars Trilogy Through Dark Rey

By Jonathan Wright 7 months ago

The reaction to Disney’s Star Wars Sequel Trilogy has mostly been mixed, if not downright negative. Even The Force Awakens, which went down as the third highest-grossing movie of all time, received backlash for copying the narrative elements of A New Hope.
Now, it seems that the Mouse House wishes to redeem the franchise by removing the storyline of the Sequel Trilogy through the Veil of the Force. This new rumor comes from YouTuber “Doomcock” who suggests that Lucasfilm wants to make the last three movies “null and void” by revealing that everything we saw took place in an alternate timeline.
Since he can’t verify the information, the leaker warns viewers that they should take it with a grain of salt. Still, the revelation is too interesting to simply disregard. But it’s also so implausible that it makes us wonder if it’s all just the imagination of a heartbroken fan who doesn’t wish to accept the fact that what’s done is done and it’s time to move on. In any case, here goes nothing.
“Lucasfilm is preparing to render the Sequel Trilogy null and void,” the YouTuber says. “The events of The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and The Rise of Skywalker will be removed from canon, isolated in their own alternate timeline and regarded as Elseworlds like installments under the label of Star Wars Legends.”
Apparently, the Emperor had a chamber on the second Death Star called the Room of Mirrors. These mirrors opened a pathway to the Veil of the Force, something we saw in Rebels episode “Worlds Between Worlds.” The power of this mystical realm presented Darth Sidious with a lot of opportunities, including once when he clouded the minds of the Jedi during the days of the Galactic Republic. This also explains how he was able to teleport himself to Exegol. In a moment of desperation, Palpatine used the Force to open a tear to the Veil as he was falling down the shaft in the Throne Room of the Death Star and escape to another world.
Old 01-19-2021, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That is what I thought.
Maybe they're doing a combo?

Quote:
If the reset took place, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and The Rise of Skywalker “will be removed from canon, isolated in their own alternate timeline and regarded as an Elseworlds-like installment under the label of Star Wars Legends,” according to Doomcock.
Yes! Do it! It would mean Grogu going with Luke wouldn't mean his death at the hands of Kylo. It would mean Han/Leia get their happy ending and Luke wouldn't separate from his family/friends.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-20-2021, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like this gif

Old 01-20-2021, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Obi-Wan is angry!
Old 01-21-2021, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Is that bringing him to the dark side?
Old 01-21-2021, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Someone messed with Wikipedia for a bit:

Old 01-21-2021, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that. It should be kept.

How come he's not going by his first name as an actor?
Old 01-21-2021, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Is that bringing him to the dark side?
No because he gets control of his feelings.

That is a funny prank!
Old 01-22-2021, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No because he gets control of his feelings.
Ahhhh so anger is allowed as long as you don't let it get out of hand.