Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2017, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
For all we know, he was lathered up in Ben-Gay when he had to deal with Ben Kenobi.
at the mental image. Right after the Kenobi fight, he ran to his bath chamber on Mustafar.

Quote:
I guess they're like Sherlock and Joan.
Except Joan/Sherlock lack sexual tension.

Did you see the Globes where Diego spoke Spanish? That was the best part of the night.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, I heard about that. That's cool. I've known about him for ages. He and Gael Garcia Bernal worked together a lot. Y Tu Mamá También is a movie of them as buddies and all I remember is they sleep with the same chick.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Y Tu Mamá También is a movie of them as buddies and all I remember is they sleep with the same chick.
Never seen the movie. I was looking at his imdb and Rogue One is the only live action movie of his I've seen. I did watch Book of Life last year and liked it, but I don't count it since it only features his voice.
Old 01-14-2017, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, it's a Spanish film, so I wouldn't expect you to know of it. Are their any Italian celebrities your family follows that us Americans wouldn't know unless we're into Italian?
Old 01-14-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What does Y Tu Mamá También mean? I've heard of the movie before. People say it's good. Didn't it get a lot of Oscars?

Quote:
Are their any Italian celebrities your family follows that us Americans wouldn't know unless we're into Italian?
My nanny hates entertainment. We're ignorant of that stuff.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

And Your Mother, Too. Apparently it got an Oscar nominaton, and had 37 wins and 44 nominations.

It is crude if it follows an offensive remark, like eff you, and your mother, too. Or if someone says something offensive, and you respond with this, that's super offensive because Mexicans are very protective of their mothers.

That's a shame.
Old 01-15-2017, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It is crude if it follows an offensive remark, like eff you, and your mother, too. Or if someone says something offensive, and you respond with this, that's super offensive because Mexicans are very protective of their mothers.
ah, okay, maybe one day I'll see the movie. Thing is when there's subtitles it's hard to pay attention to anything else that's going on on screen except the subtitles.
Old 01-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hardly see any subtitled movies?
Old 01-16-2017, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The last subtitle movie I saw (that I can remember) is Life is Beautiful.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow.

That was a great movie, though. So sad.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I remember my Italian teacher showing it to us in class. I had already scene it on personal time, but she was showing it to us and I was like, "DAMN IT! Now I'm going to cry in public."
Old 01-17-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ever see The Boy in the Striped Pajamas?
Old 01-18-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No. I have it on my list - the book and movie, but I won't watch that or read it with people around.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like re-reading The Book Thief. Ever read it?