Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wishing Carrie Fisher a speedy recovery. Poor lady has been through enough in her lifetime.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Words can't describe how devastating today has been. I don't cry for a celebrity's passing, but I have cried many times today after hearing of Carrie Fisher's passing. I really hoped and prayed she'd pull through after her heart attack. 2016 had been so cruel taking a few of our legends from us.

I am obviously heartbroken as a fan but what is really sad is knowing the grief her family feels. Her daughter Billie is still too young to lose her mother, and my heart goes out to Debbie Reynolds. A mother should not outlive her daughter.

My condolences to her family. You are one with the Force, Carrie, and you will be missed. <3
Old 12-27-2016, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

May she RIP.

You should post your pics with her here.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

forever at Carrie's passing. She had so much more to do here on Earth. I feel terrible for Debbie and her daughter, of course.
It's weird to think of Carrie not being with us anymore.

Quote:

You should post your pics with her here.
I can post them when I get home since they're not on this computer.
Old 12-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 12-31-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that's a sweet photo.
Old 12-31-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-01-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

there was a lightsaber tribute to carrie in Disney. I wish I could've been there.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw on the news.

I finally saw Rogue One this weekend. I was eh with most of the beginning until I saw Vader. Then I became interested. Pretty gnarly seeing his suitless body. Ew. My favorite part was the end when Vader fought those guys and of course the final scene was awesome. RIP
Old 01-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Seeing Vader bathing was weird for me cause it's something I never thought about as a kid watching the OT. He was just this guy in a suit and I thought he was always in his suit
I got nervous at the end even though I knew the rebels would get away with the plans.

All the memes of people asking if there's going to be a Rogue One sequel make me laugh.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Exhilarating STAR WARS REBELS Midseason Trailer Reveals Obi-Wan Kenobi | Nerdist

I can't wait for obi-wan action
Old 01-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm having students work on this today to decorate my classroom: https://sites.google.com/site/mrstre...ices/star-wars
Old 01-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

haha, I like that you can decorate your classroom with that.

poor sucker who gets stuck with the blob that is Jabba.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here's the main page: https://sites.google.com/site/mrstre...ducts-services

Mr. Louisiana has one of him.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

before I saw the photo, I thought you were saying Mr. L did the project too and he did a self portrait.