Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

I look at Bradley Cooper nowadays and I almost get a little sad. I loved him as Will Tippen, like, SO so much. And now I just don't.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you hate him as a person/actor or you hate the movies he does?

He really took off, and I kinda thought he never would...
Old 05-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Stefan became a Sith

Is Damon going Luke Skywalker on us?
Only he can't burn as well as Vaderkin did.

I agree with Rach
Quote:
I cannot see Damon ever being Luke. Even if he does help redeem Stefan, he will do it in a dark, twisted Damon-like fashion.
Quote:
Klaus needs to stay b/c a big, bad Original can't be easily taken down. And the actor did a good job in the scene where he was getting Stefan off the wagon.
As much as I want to kill him, a baddie like Klaus is needed around to make it interesting.
But Elijah > Klaus.

Quote:
The amount of times he's been daggered is hysterical. He seriously needs eyes on the back of his head so he can see when people are sneaking up behind him.

Quote:
I look at Bradley Cooper nowadays and I almost get a little sad. I loved him as Will Tippen, like, SO so much. And now I just don't.
I feel you.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

^Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Do you hate him as a person/actor or you hate the movies he does?
Um, both? Maybe. Hate is a strong word. How about "don't love" instead?

Quote:
He really took off, and I kinda thought he never would...
I didn't either. I thought he'd always be my favorite secret. Kind of like Ian Somerhalder. Now neither one of them are secret at all.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Um, both? Maybe. Hate is a strong word. How about "don't love" instead?
He dated Renee Z, too, so that's another thing to not love.

Quote:
Kind of like Ian Somerhalder. Now neither one of them are secret at all.
I'm still saying Ian's a secret cause he hasn't reached Brad Pitt or George Clooney level.

Quote:
Only he can't burn as well as Vaderkin did.
sounds like such a weird statement b/c burning is never good.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

You know me so well! I did the happy dance when I heard that he and RZ broke up, even though I don't like him that much anymore. I still like him enough to want him far away from her.

Ian is semi-secret. Like, for anyone over the age of 30 he is sort of a secret. But amongst the youngens he might as well be George Clooney.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You know me so well! I did the happy dance when I heard that he and RZ broke up, even though I don't like him that much anymore. I still like him enough to want him far away from her.

She's too old looking. I know that's shallow, but she's only in her 40s, but she looks like she's in her 60s. Her hairstyle doesn't help. She has short, blonde hair that looks like an old woman's hairstyle.

Quote:
Ian is semi-secret. Like, for anyone over the age of 30 he is sort of a secret. But amongst the youngens he might as well be George Clooney.

Ian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> George.
My mom had a thing for Ian as Boone. I still think she should give TVD a try since it's like Dark Shadows, and she loved that show.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I thought he'd always be my favorite secret. Kind of like Ian Somerhalder. Now neither one of them are secret at all.
Quote:
WORD!

I want to watch Life As A House again.
And Young Americans.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I want to watch Life As A House again.
And Young Americans.
YA is on youtube, and so is LAAH. But with YA, the sound is off so Ian will be talking, but Katherine M's lips will be moving
Old 05-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

YA was where I first discovered him. He lived on my desktop wallpaper for YEARS after that.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I can't believe I actually ended up liking UncleDaddyJohn. I had this love hate thing going on with him. I loved him b/c he's David Anders and I love him/Sark, but I hated how he killed Anna.
Klaus needs to stay b/c a big, bad Original can't be easily taken down. And the actor did a good job in the scene where he was getting Stefan off the wagon.

Janet I saw the Castle finale. What did you think of the ILY?
I thought that I love how the show can bring out such a trope but still keep me enthralled, and then I wondered how they'll back out of it. The whole episode was awesome, and the world better not end because I do look forward to next season.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 05-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
YA was where I first discovered him. He lived on my desktop wallpaper for YEARS after that.
Awwww.
I also was a big fan of YA that summer it aired.

Quote:
the sound is off so Ian will be talking, but Katherine M's lips will be moving
Oh great. It is like Higher Ground.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I thought that I love how the show can bring out such a trope but still keep me enthralled, and then I wondered how they'll back out of it. The whole episode was awesome, and the world better not end because I do look forward to next season
@ the world ending. I love how the world ending all depends on Eastern time as if we're the most important

I don't know if they should back out of it. The show's been on for 3 years? Maybe it's time they move the story forward?

Quote:
sexiest desktop ever.

Quote:
Oh great. It is like Higher Ground.
but totally worth it for young Ian.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

I think we're safe... the world would have started ending already if it were going to happen today.

I was a fan of YA because of the eye candy, but if I really think about it--it was not a good show.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

They just want 15 minutes of fame and get people to talk about it. They don't know anything. Only God (or whichever higher power you believe in) does.

I remember liking YA but I bet if I re-watched I'd see how silly it was.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread